Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    I asked what if it doesn't bring a raid because Castle Nathria is so massive compared to previous raids. And then I said it might just add a small(er) raid instead of another huge one like BoD or NH. But yeah, instead of talking about my points just make it again about me. You should stop obsessing about me as a person and talk more about the topic or arguments that are brought up.
    Yes we are obsessing on you, it's not like you bring some stupid theories or doomsay about every.single.wow.patch every 5 minutes.

What you expect from me, serious response on your new prediction that Blizz could skip tier/make mini raid instead cause first M-A-S-S-I-V-E raid has 10 bosses? It's just 2 more than BfA's first ti.. ok I stop here, I started making serious response.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Yes we are obsessing on you, it's not like you bring some stupid theories or doomsay about every.single.wow.patch every 5 minutes.
    The "we" is basically you and one other guy I'm not even responding to anymore. It's just you two who bring this topic up again and again. Just stop turning this thread into a pointless talk about me and we'll be fine. Stay on topic and stop namecalling me, it's getting old very fast and it's just messing up this thread with nonsense.
    Last edited by Nyel; 2020-11-29 at 04:12 PM.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    The "we" is basically you and one other guy I'm not even responding to anymore. It's just you two who bring this topic up again and again. Just stop turning this thread into a pointless talk about me and we'll be fine. Stay on topic and stop namecalling me, it's getting old very fast and it's just messing up this thread with nonsense.
    Only two? Because multiple users didn't call you on your constant negativity few weeks ago?
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Eh... Elunaria was a planet.
    Yeah. Speaking of which, that reminds me...

The Sanctuary's name is very much like Elune. And if the Eonar and Winter Queen theory makes sense...

Then could Elune be, well, the mom?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Black Rider View Post
    Where is 9.1 discussion?
    We'll have to see wtf 9.1 is first, I think lol.

Between the Nathria/Nathrezim set up that hasn't been explicitly revealed (no Denathrius-with-wings reveal is surprising tbh) and the Naaru buddy in Sinfall, it seems they are seeding the start of the Light vs Void thing in Revendreth. Strangely that seems to be the only place (aside from the mention of the Void attack in Bastion but that is not as overt).

I am going to guess that Mal'ganis will appear at around the same time as Arthas and the expansion will shift towards connections to Azeroth at that time, likely revealing the connection between Zovaal and the Nathrezim (this is also hinted at with Denathrius being stuffed inside Remornia who says the Jailer can reform him).

I find it interesting that the opposite to Revendreth, which has heavy connections to Shadow magic, is supposedly Bastion. But Bastion does not really have anything to do with the Light aside from the imagery of angels and the brightness of the zone (the Kyrians use Arcane powers and are obssessed with Order in a way that ties them to the Titans more than anything).
    Last edited by Nagawithlegs; 2020-11-29 at 07:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    I am going to guess that Mal'ganis will appear at around the same time as Arthas and the expansion will shift towards connections to Azeroth at that time, likely revealing the connection between Zovaal and the Nathrezim (this is also hinted at with Denathrius being stuffed inside Remornia who says the Jailer can reform him).
    Mal'Ganis, Arthas, Uther and Kel'Thuzad as raid bosses, friends or frenemies?
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    Between the Nathria/Nathrezim set up that hasn't been explicitly revealed (no Denathrius-with-wings reveal is surprising tbh) and the Naaru buddy in Sinfall, it seems they are seeding the start of the Light vs Void thing in Revendreth. Strangely that seems to be the only place (aside from the mention of the Void attack in Bastion but that is not as overt).

I find it interesting that the opposite to Revendreth, which has heavy connections to Shadow magic, is supposedly Bastion. But Bastion does not really have anything to do with the Light aside from the imagery of angels and the brightness of the zone (the Kyrians use Arcane powers and are obssessed with Order in a way that ties them to the Titans more than anything).
    Yes, Shadowlands has a lot of "Order" themes going on. Its all calculated and structured that makes you think the Titans touched the place.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Yes, Shadowlands has a lot of "Order" themes going on. Its all calculated and structured that makes you think the Titans touched the place.
    The Winter Queen's comment about Ysera being her sisters pet might point to a very direct connection between the Titans and the Shadowlands if she was talking about Eonar.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Tiradon View Post
    Just finished weekly Torghast, it's fun but can see it become repetitive if it doesn't change things up every weeek
    There will be different wings to do every week, and the Twisting Corridors will occur once S1 begins on December 10th. Blizzard also stated they're going to expand upon Torghast within each patch. Hopefully, this isn't like another Isle Expeditions, where they basically lie, and the shit does infact become boring/stale. I hope not tho.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    The Winter Queen's comment about Ysera being her sisters pet might point to a very direct connection between the Titans and the Shadowlands if she was talking about Eonar.
    Probably just means each Pantheon is more connected with each-other than we thought. Which could make sense, as the Titans were dealing with the Void for a bit, even though the Light and Shadow are pure opposites. And that was before the Cosmic Chart flipped itself over and got fucked in the anus.

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    There will be different wings to do every week, and the Twisting Corridors will occur once S1 begins on December 10th. Blizzard also stated they're going to expand upon Torghast within each patch. Hopefully, this isn't like another Isle Expeditions, where they basically lie, and the shit does infact become boring/stale. I hope not tho.

- - - Updated - - -

Probably just means each Pantheon is more connected with each-other than we thought. Which could make sense, as the Titans were dealing with the Void for a bit, even though the Light and Shadow are pure opposites. And that was before the Cosmic Chart flipped itself over and got fucked in the anus.
    The biggest failure of Torghast would be to not have enough anima powers ot make runs varied. Roguelikes live and die on each run feeling different from previous ones, and for classes like Hunter Torghast could easily become stale if the only thing that changes is how many extra buttons you get.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

I don't know if this has been mentioned already, but has anyone noticed the similarities between the Ember Ward in Revendreth and AU Draenor? As stated in the Mag'har recruitment scenario, the very world of Draenor is dying. The sky is turning cloudy and green-ish, the forested areas of Gorgrond vanished, the wind is scorching, there is a dessication affecting the region. Similarly, the Ember Ward looks like a dessicated, scorched desert.

Previously I thought Draenor was "dying" because the connection between this alternate dimension and Azeroth was starting to weaken and unravel, but now I wonder if the Light actually scorched the planet ala the Ember Ward. I also wonder if this can be added to the already enormous list of elements that foreshadow the Light expansion.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiradon View Post
    Just finished weekly Torghast, it's fun but can see it become repetitive if it doesn't change things up every weeek
    So far I have found it fun enough. Not something I think I would run with out rewards but I've done it 4 times (1-3 for first wing and layer 3 for second wing) and still had fun. Each time I've gotten slightly different combination of powers that things turned out to be slightly different. Longevity though might be difficult but it does seem like the concept is super easy to add new content or stuff to in minor patches.

I just wish some things persisted for each run. I got the harness to turn me into a mawrat last run and would have been cool to get to keep it for all runs. I also got a second follower already from it so maybe I am luckier then most.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    I was thinking more that it was a reference to Elune rather then the Titan's. And Elune was related to what the Jailer did to get in trouble or wasn't part of the original pact that set up the power dynamics of the Shadowlands. Though either way Blizzard has left the nature of Elune ambiguous so far that she could be anything. I just don't see them doing to much Titan related this time other then as indirect links or explanations.

This expansion seems to be about expanding the lore beyond the existing themes since we've pretty much used all of those up.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

How did people unlock the Anduin and Sylvanas cinematic if we're capped at 810/1250 Soul Ash this week?

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    I don't know if this has been mentioned already, but has anyone noticed the similarities between the Ember Ward in Revendreth and AU Draenor? As stated in the Mag'har recruitment scenario, the very world of Draenor is dying. The sky is turning cloudy and green-ish, the forested areas of Gorgrond vanished, the wind is scorching, there is a dessication affecting the region. Similarly, the Ember Ward looks like a dessicated, scorched desert.

Previously I thought Draenor was "dying" because the connection between this alternate dimension and Azeroth was starting to weaken and unravel, but now I wonder if the Light actually scorched the planet ala the Ember Ward. I also wonder if this can be added to the already enormous list of elements that foreshadow the Light expansion.
    It might be that those two aren't all that unrelated, with AUs dying because the forces become to heavily unbalanced. None of them work in a way that would be long-term supportable without the others to balance them.

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    So far I have found it fun enough. Not something I think I would run with out rewards but I've done it 4 times (1-3 for first wing and layer 3 for second wing) and still had fun. Each time I've gotten slightly different combination of powers that things turned out to be slightly different. Longevity though might be difficult but it does seem like the concept is super easy to add new content or stuff to in minor patches.

I just wish some things persisted for each run. I got the harness to turn me into a mawrat last run and would have been cool to get to keep it for all runs. I also got a second follower already from it so maybe I am luckier then most.
    Most of the persistent upgrades so far seem to be from Ve'nari. It's not unexpected, though; that's roguelikes for you. Most of what you keep is knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS View Post
    How did people unlock the Anduin and Sylvanas cinematic if we're capped at 810/1250 Soul Ash this week?
    Datamining.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

I'm starting to think more and more that it was just Denathrius who broke the machine of Death. What hit the Arbiter looked like a generic Venthyr magic blast, and in the Revendreth questline it's revealed that Denathrius was responsible for the anima drought (Arbiter breaks -> Every soul goes only to the Maw -> anima drought for the other realms). Also, the red blast doesn't follow the trajectory of the souls going to the Arbiter, which means that it wasn't a soul.

I think we all believed the answer would be an event from Legion that would tie the two expansions together, but that was never the premise. Blizzard never downright specified that what broke the machine was an event we already witnessed in-game.

So Yeah, I thought Argus' soul broke the Arbiter, but now I think it was just Denathrius. It's definitely more boring, but oh well.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm starting to think more and more that it was just Denathrius who broke the machine of Death. What hit the Arbiter looked like a generic Venthyr magic blast, and in the Revendreth questline it's revealed that Denathrius was responsible for the anima drought (Arbiter breaks -> Every soul goes only to the Maw -> anima drought for the other realms). Also, the red blast doesn't follow the trajectory of the souls going to the Arbiter, which means that it wasn't a soul.

I think we all believed the answer would be an event from Legion that would tie the two expansions together, but that was never the premise. Blizzard never downright specified that what broke the machine was an event we already witnessed in-game.

So Yeah, I thought Argus' soul broke the Arbiter, but now I think it was just Denathrius. It's definitely more boring, but oh well.
    It does sound more boring yeah, and seems kinda basic and not very well thought. I mean if one of the Pantheon of Death can so easily break the Arbiter, why wouldnt the others be able to restore her back? Anyway, we'll see.

It could be Denathrius doing it... by using Argus.

True Nathrezim 5D chess way would be to manipulate both Legion and Azerothians in way that would end up with corrupted Titan of Death dying and knocking out the Arbiter.

Quote Originally Posted by Greyfang View Post
    It does sound more boring yeah, and seems kinda basic and not very well thought. I mean if one of the Pantheon of Death can so easily break the Arbiter, why wouldnt the others be able to restore her back? Anyway, we'll see.
    Sounds like a reasonable theory, even more so if we assume there will be some adde layers to it. Things like Helya needing to be sent to the Shadowlands, or the lantern breaking, or any of tthe myriad things that have happened. Doesnt just need to be Denathrius deciding the time was right to start chucking bloodbolts on the Arbiter.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Sounds like a reasonable theory, even more so if we assume there will be some adde layers to it. Things like Helya needing to be sent to the Shadowlands, or the lantern breaking, or any of tthe myriad things that have happened. Doesnt just need to be Denathrius deciding the time was right to start chucking bloodbolts on the Arbiter.
    Probably a bunch of pieces clicking together, with Denathrius simply deciding that now is a good time to start knocking over the disaster dominoes. Certainly makes more sense than all the overcomplicated 5d chess plans, especially since it becomes blatantly obvious Denathrius has been scheming against the others for eons.

Introduce the monkey wrench.