Good. She deserves nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    I think you need to get out more. There's plenty of people still up after midnight. Especially if there is anything notable happening.
    On a night between tuesday and wednesday? No, not PLENTY... Some... A few... sure..

But the vast majority are sleeping at midnight on a weekday. Night-time releases are the worst time imaginable.. It cannot be worse... Even early (5ish) is better than 22-03 range.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > MoP > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

This cinematic would have been 10/10 for me if at the end Tyrande countered Nathanos' smugness with a cold "you're wrong" and obliterated him, along with his soul. Instead we got blue-balled again, pretty much confirming that Nathanos is coming back in Shadowlands, probably as a raid boss in the instance where we take on Sylvanas.

---

Now, I think Blizzard wanted to give us a lore-significant enemy for the pre-patch, but they didn't want to end that character's story in a timed event. So we got Nathanos, but we didn't really kill him so that everyone can see his ending once the "Sylvanas raid" comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarethion View Post
    This cinematic would have been 10/10 for me if at the end Tyrande countered Nathanos' smugness with a cold "you're wrong" and obliterated him, along with his soul. Instead we got blue-balled again, pretty much confirming that Nathanos is coming back in Shadowlands, probably as a raid boss in the instance where we take on Sylvanas.

---

Now, I think Blizzard wanted to give us a lore-significant enemy for the pre-patch, but they didn't want to end that character's story in a timed event. So we got Nathanos, but we didn't really kill him so that everyone can see his ending once the "Sylvanas raid" comes out.
    I mean, is she even able to destroy souls? And TBH, I am all for multiple deaths for Nathanos Smugass.
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing...

Why is tyrande scuffed Illidan in this, expected something more unique.

Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    I mean, is she even able to destroy souls? And TBH, I am all for multiple deaths for Nathanos Smugass.
    I don't think its ever said other then speculation, nothing concrete.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance

Warrior-Magi

Tyrande should have taken Nathanos captive and sent him to Stormwind, where Alleria Windrunner or Magister Umbric could have then doomed him to an eternity in the cold Void, far away from his queen. Missed opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Tyrande should have taken Nathanos captive and sent him to Stormwind, where Alleria Windrunner or Magister Umbric could have then doomed him to an eternity in the cold Void, far away from his queen. Missed opportunity.
    This. Killing Nathanos is just letting him win.

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    On a night between tuesday and wednesday? No, not PLENTY... Some... A few... sure..

But the vast majority are sleeping at midnight on a weekday. Night-time releases are the worst time imaginable.. It cannot be worse... Even early (5ish) is better than 22-03 range.
    I'm getting the feeling you've never actually been online at midnight. It's nowhere near as deserted as you seem to think, even in the middle of the week. 5am, now, that's a time where you're unlikely to see many people.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    I'm getting the feeling you've never actually been online at midnight. It's nowhere near as deserted as you seem to think, even in the middle of the week. 5am, now, that's a time where you're unlikely to see many people.
    Not to mention that Blizzard is actually AIMING at lowest crowd, that's why launch is as far away from weekend as possible. Of course crowd is always massive, but launching expac on Friday night could make it completely unplayable.

By the way, event starts after maintenance or with weekly reset?
    Last edited by Dracullus; 2020-11-10 at 07:00 PM.

"OOoh 34 slot bag, looking forward to taking part in this event"

(Discovers it's a non 100% drop from an elite that only spawns every six hours and can be looted just once a day)

"..... ah".

Quote Originally Posted by Collected View Post
    "OOoh 34 slot bag, looking forward to taking part in this event"

(Discovers it's a non 100% drop from an elite that only spawns every six hours and can be looted just once a day)

"..... ah".
    Are you having fun yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    This. Killing Nathanos is just letting him win.
    C'mon, we know he will get rekt another time in SL. By us or by Sylvi.

Even in death our boy Nathanos wins. Good on Blizzard. He is the last consistent character left.
    Last edited by Vasoka; 2020-11-10 at 09:07 PM.

In other news, very nice updated version of the undead/ruined Human house used in the cinematic for the Marris Stead.

Wink wink.

"Kill me and you will deliver me directly to Sylvanas and basically give me a second life anyway"

-kills him-

???

Really feel this was a missed opportunity by Blizzard.
    The cinematic was essentially begging to make Nathanos' a more pitiable figure, one who truly wanted death as he had nothing left, and instead they just weakly kill him off while he gloats.
    Not to mention that like this he basically wins. Sure there probably isn't another out, but I really do feel the cinematic should have played up the tragedy a bit more. Here is the person who gave his life and indeed death for the one he loved, he shunned everyone in the world for her, and despite all this she still rejected him and treated him like a pawn in the end. By all means, keep the snark, but I really wanted that hint of sadness behind it.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    "Kill me and you will deliver me directly to Sylvanas and basically give me a second life anyway"

-kills him-

???
    I mean, what else she was supposed to do as an avatar of war and vengeance? Not to mention he was taunting here hard.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2020-11-10 at 09:55 PM.

Sylvanas lapdog died and joined Sylvanas in the shadowlands? How unpredictable. Cant wait for 9.1 or 9.2 raid with Nathanos.

Not sure why anyone thought we'd get some kind of meaningful story development regarding nathanos.

Danusers' self insert continues, i truly dislike the guy