Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    I knew what I got out of there, expecting her to kill him. I'm pretty ok with it, it leaves things open for more in SL.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance

Warrior-Magi

Imagine wanting the last well written character in WoW who doesn't change his mind about things every 5 minutes to die because he mean to you in a world quest. The spergs seriously, lol.

It was obvious that this would happen. In all fairness, tyrande doesn't know about the maw yet, but as the player we know that his death means absolutely nothing. We also know that Tyrande's victory is utterly hollow. This is a plot development that should have happned over 1.5 years ago during the dark shore scenario long before shadowlands. Now it's just sparing Danuser the trip to Icecrown to jump into the maw himself . ask one of the valkyrs to take him to the other side or use another of those potions that Sylvanas gave him in the book.

If nothing else they should have killed him with magic, that way it would at least be ever so slightly ambiguous if he makes it to the maw in one piece. Just killing him with a glaive is devoid of meaning, except that we will fight him again in 9.1 or later.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Collected View Post
    "OOoh 34 slot bag, looking forward to taking part in this event"

(Discovers it's a non 100% drop from an elite that only spawns every six hours and can be looted just once a day)

"..... ah".
    Well, fits the rest of the prepatch so far, at least in theme .
    Last edited by Haidaes; 2020-11-11 at 12:18 AM.
    /tar Tinker-zealot /point /lol
    WoW:Shadowlands - Danuser's Divina Commedia?

Oh, problems to log in... who would think that!? i bet my left nut that on november 23 we will have WoD starting day all over.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    I'm getting the feeling you've never actually been online at midnight. It's nowhere near as deserted as you seem to think, even in the middle of the week. 5am, now, that's a time where you're unlikely to see many people.
    I have been online at midnight... In WoW alone, I've participated in 7 (soon 8) expansion launches, but that doesn't mean it's an ideal time.

5:00 would mean, people could set the alarm, an hour or 2 early and get some play time before work/school... Midnight (for most people) means it starts 1-3 hours after they should be asleep......only to loose even more sleep, because that's the start time.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > MoP > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by Vasoka View Post
    Imagine wanting the last well written character in WoW who doesn't change his mind about things every 5 minutes to die because he mean to you in a world quest. The spergs seriously, lol.
    The WoW community cries about goody two shoe Mary Sues yet everytime theres a character who is not a goody two shoe Mary Sue they cry about how they are a badly written character.

Nathanos wasnt a bad character. He wasnt an amazing character but people just hate him because he doesnt suck the characters dick. Just because he is bad doesnt mean he is badly written like everyone implies

De Other Side (Just kidding) Vancouver Island, BC
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasoka View Post

Is.... Is Bwonsamdi not interesting?
    I see dead people.... Yes, kinda my ting, ya know

Dont find info for that, so i'll ask here.
    In prepatch emissaries and paragon chests still give gold. At release will it be removed?
    God, i hate that stupid quests.

Excuse me?

She's speaking metaphorically right?

Unless she's adopted and it's something I forgot.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    [IMG]

Excuse me?

She's speaking metaphorically right?

Unless she's adopted and it's something I forgot.
    Shandris is the adopted daughter of Tyrande, yes. Easy to forget when it so rarely is brought up.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Gear from event has no exclusive transmog right? Gearing is fast, but not fast enough to max out my army of alts without burnout, so I decided just focus killing Nathanos on all chars and have good weapon on start.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Shandris is the adopted daughter of Tyrande, yes. Easy to forget when it so rarely is brought up.
    Well, fair enough I guess.

Interesting to note Taelia said Jaina was taken before she was able to cast any spells, similar to Anduin. Those chains seem to be very OP.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Still here and still posting

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Gear from event has no exclusive transmog right? Gearing is fast, but not fast enough to max out my army of alts without burnout, so I decided just focus killing Nathanos on all chars and have good weapon on start.
    It's an unused tint of the arathi warfront/frist PvP season set. It's also the lame basic version.
    /tar Tinker-zealot /point /lol
    WoW:Shadowlands - Danuser's Divina Commedia?

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    The belt, helm and shoulders are unique. Or rather, their tint is unique.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Interesting to note Taelia said Jaina was taken before she was able to cast any spells, similar to Anduin. Those chains seem to be very OP.
    Well they were powerful enough for Lich King. It's funny how people think that Sylvanas "easily defeated" Bolvar when all she did was luring him into trap and using Jailer chains.

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    I have been online at midnight... In WoW alone, I've participated in 7 (soon 8) expansion launches, but that doesn't mean it's an ideal time.

5:00 would mean, people could set the alarm, an hour or 2 early and get some play time before work/school... Midnight (for most people) means it starts 1-3 hours after they should be asleep......only to loose even more sleep, because that's the start time.
    Waking up early is significantly worse than going to bed later. Not to mention many people take time off for launch, rendering your supposed issue moot. And where are you getting the idea from that many adults go to bed at 21:00 unless they have morning shift?

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post

That's the "downside" of a global launch - it's always going to be midnight for someone. Making it 05:00 for you makes it 00:00 for some sod elsewhere.

Most boring Prepatch event ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    Most boring Prepatch event ever.
    Did you not play during WoD prepatch?