10+ Year Old Account
    So, every covenants members, except Venthyrs, already get a convenant mount... :/

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Yea trur.
    Altho the runecarver memory thing he looks like a bald, blue, chinese black man. Its weird..

No racicm card needed here.. just an observation.
    Not seeing it. He just looks like a human with ridiculous cheekbones or more likely cheekbone-implants. They do make him look pretty weird in that kind of lighting.
    "A youtuber said so."

"... some wow experts being interviewed..."

"According to researchers from Wowhead..."

Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    So, every covenants members, except Venthyrs, already get a convenant mount... :/
    I personally find it hard to care too much about something everyone gets. While I've never been a rarity = coolness kind of person overall, if absolutely everyone gets something, it is pretty pointless.

(That and our Venthyr mount doesn't look good anyway >.<)

And kyrian

I must have missed mine then. Or do you mean the one for 100 offerings which is impossible to have right now?
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    I must have missed mine then. Or do you mean the one for 100 offerings which is impossible to have right now?
    The renown and story chapters for NecroLord and night fae give mounts early

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by razorpax View Post
    And kyrian
    Ah, I saw 2 people with a phalynx, thought it was tied to the campaign, my bad then

Covenant races becoming allied races is about as dumb as it gets and I hope Blizzard isn't stupid enough to do it.

But yes of course, Venthyr/Necrolord go Horde because they have dark colors and are aggressive/edgy and Kyrian/Fae go Alliance because they are le good guys and blue/white colors. This idea is about as inspired as the runny shit I took this morning.

Ah, I saw 2 people with a phalynx, thought it was tied to the campaign, my bad then
    Sadly no lol

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    so

that cinematic after 15 leggos just kinda proves the runecarver is the primus

called it like the freaking romies

- - - Updated - - -

maybe the extra fingers were from special gloves??

- - - Updated - - -

yeah blizzard also said we wouldnt get vulpera as an AR after their stuff got datamined
    I don't think listening to him and doing the maldraxxus stuff that this is super surprising. As for fingers he is an undead we slap abominations together and stitch them up adding extra fingers seems like a non issue.

Quote Originally Posted by kaid View Post
    I don't think listening to him and doing the maldraxxus stuff that this is super surprising. As for fingers he is an undead we slap abominations together and stitch them up adding extra fingers seems like a non issue.
    Only the House of Contructs are actually abominations though, the rest of the inhabitants of Maldraxxus are mostly skeletons.

Regardless the finger thing is likely an oversight, especially considering the concept art of the Runecarver only has 4 fingers. Most likely Blizzard made the 2 models separately and never bothered to remedy the inconsistencies.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

7+ Year Old Account
    after like 40 runs, finally got Flash Concentration to drop.

A weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

Formerly known as Arafal

Man, I just did the new Kyrian chapter where you have to go and and kill Devos. And she seems, pretty stupid? In the afterlives short she tells Uther to cast Arthas into the Maw and return him to the Darkness he served. And then she goes and joins that same darkness because the Jailer told her he got treated unfairly, so I guess she forgot all the bad shit he caused.

And I thought Kyrestia was cool but if it wasn't for us she would've died there. Lame.

I loved the Redridge scenario though, that was cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    Once she started doubting the path it was all about how its flawed, even though Zovaal was behind all of it. Also I'm sure she got a gift from him to some extra power to help tip the scales in Bastion.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Once she started doubting the path it was all about how its flawed, even though Zovaal was behind all of it. Also I'm sure she got a gift from him to some extra power to help tip the scales in Bastion.
    Yeah I know. Still annoying though. When it happened I just shook my head and went "yeah... ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Yeah I know. Still annoying though. When it happened I just shook my head and went "yeah... ok.
    Well, the Kyrian forces were getting overwhelmed, and Devos wasn't exactly fighting her alone. All things considered, she did pretty well just to hold out long enough for us to actually get there. Fighting against multiple enemies is a massive disadvantage that's usually undersold in games to make the player feel more powerfull.

I see why you feel that way. Devos was just a Paragon. Kyrestia is meant to be an Eternal One, on par with a Titan, essentially.

Man, I just did the new Kyrian chapter where you have to go and and kill Devos. And she seems, pretty stupid? In the afterlives short she tells Uther to cast Arthas into the Maw and return him to the Darkness he served. And then she goes and joins that same darkness because the Jailer told her he got treated unfairly, so I guess she forgot all the bad shit he caused.

And I thought Kyrestia was cool but if it wasn't for us she would've died there. Lame.

I loved the Redridge scenario though, that was cool.
    Blizzard really hit the nail on the head when Anduin criticizes Sylvans simply by pointing out that they are in superhell.

Hard to give a single iota of care for the people allied with the Jailer despite whatever good intentions they might have when we daily go visit the Maw and see a river of souls where innocent people scream in pain and anguish at being damned to superhell to be literally forged into weapons and armour.

Not sure whether Blizzard actually thinks they are making Sylvanas or Devi's out like they have a point, but they certainly didn't make it easy for themselves if they did.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Blizzard really hit the nail on the head when Anduin criticizes Sylvans simply by pointing out that they are in superhell.

Hard to give a single iota of care for the people allied with the Jailer despite whatever good intentions they might have when we daily go visit the Maw and see a river of souls where innocent people scream in pain and anguish at being damned to superhell to be literally forged into weapons and armour.

Not sure whether Blizzard actually thinks they are making Sylvanas or Devi's out like they have a point, but they certainly didn't make it easy for themselves if they did.
    I mean in some ways she is right that there is something wrong with death and just being placed at x place even if it isn't with your loved ones or friends. Sure it coming from Sylvanas is well laughable but she's partially right. The problem is all the corpses of people she's killed and allying with someone who isn't going to just bring the system down, oh no it doesn't end there.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    I see why you feel that way. Devos was just a Paragon. Kyrestia is meant to be an Eternal One, on par with a Titan, essentially.
    Yeah pretty much. I like how much hp she has. It looks enormous compared to other npc's. Makes me wonder if we'll ever reach the M prefix again. Last time we had it was Garrosh in SoO iirc?