Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    Hum, I think they are previous mortals. They were just shaped in his image as far as I'm aware. Once you complete your atonement in Revendreth the person has the choice to either be assigned a different afterlife, or become a venthyr and join them in their work redeeming souls.
    Some of the original Venthry were Anima he shaped into the image he wanted. After then mortals were allowed to become them.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    "Oh, hey, the king is now an adult and there's a potential competitor, i better move quick" seems like a reasonable line of thought from Genn's perspective.

Also, given that Genn has spend a lot of time near Anduin, it doesn't seem all that unreasonable that his daughter has been there as well. It's not like we have much ability to tell, given that we've been mostly busy elsewhere.

Besides, as Bolvar's daughter, Taelia is hardly a commoner.

Those two are not identical. It's pretty damn obvious.
    according to the book anduin doesnt mind tess but she isnt really his type

also for taelia not being a commoner i agree but not because daddy dearest worked his way up in the military

her mommy was undoubtedly the lost queen menethil

Seems like the writers are playing coy about who the final boss is. Could be jumping to conclusions but I think this is an indication that Sylvanas will at least be alive to the final patch, if not being the actual final boss.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Final boss will be Jailer taking control of Azeroths world soul, i.e. we dont directly fight him.

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Final boss will be Jailer taking control of Azeroths world soul, i.e. we dont directly fight him.
    Legion sufficiently showed that the Big Bad and Final Boss don't have to be the same thing.

Don't think this tells us much about Sylvanas fate.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Legion sufficiently showed that the Big Bad and Final Boss don't have to be the same thing.

Don't think this tells us much about Sylvanas fate.
    Sylvanas will be the Azshara of 9.2 (the Maw raid). We defeat her, there's something that prevents us from killing her, she will help us in the last raid by revealing the Jailers big weakness.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Seems like the writers are playing coy about who the final boss is. Could be jumping to conclusions but I think this is an indication that Sylvanas will at least be alive to the final patch, if not being the actual final boss.
    They don't want to confirm and they also want to be able to change their mind if there is a big push from the playerbase for or against a direction... it gives them options... which is a good thing

Sylvanas would be a very good final boss in lieu of Argus/Sargeras. Jailer as a physical force whose toes you tickle would be underwhelming in comparison.

7+ Year Old Account
    2.5 days hype bois!

Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

I am so incredibly ready for the launch.
    Bought all the supplies I need to make a kickass lasagna with a homemade sourdough on the side. Bought a 10-pack of Cola cans ready and have snacks aplenty to keep me awake until launch and beyond as Shadowlands begins.

7+ Year Old Account
    Medivh's big raid prep guide is also out.

Properly translated, finally.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    2.5 days hype bois!

Ahahaha carbot never dissapoints with roasting the shit outta blizz. This is even better than the N'zoth one he made.
    Also, funny how the end of the video is a better story than all weve seen from the actual SL story so far. God, how funny it would be if all the souls she killed in BfA just show up and beat the shit outta her, then drag her into the mist never to be seen again.
    The crooked shitposter with no eyes is watching from the endless thread.

From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, the crooked shitposter feasts on memes.

He has no eyes to see, but he dreams of infinite memeing and trolling.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    Ahahaha carbot never dissapoints with roasting the shit outta blizz. This is even better than the N'zoth one he made.
    Also, funny how the end of the video is a better story than all weve seen from the actual SL story so far. God, how funny it would be if all the souls she killed in BfA just show up and beat the shit outta her, then drag her into the mist never to be seen again.
    That's a very plausible end to Sylvi. And I don't really think Carbot intended this as a roast. He was making fun of gameplay mechanics and story since ever.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2020-11-21 at 05:36 PM.

The team sometimes sets something in older zones and realizes that they are showing their age. Perhaps the whole game will be completely refreshed someday.
    Is it happening?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    Is it happening?
    Soon /10chars
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Soon /10chars
    The dream will never die!

I'd like them to redo the TBC starter zones at the very least. An updated Ghostlands with 2020 WoW visuals could be something spectacular.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Revamp for sure make more sense now than 2-3 expacs ago. My main argument against it was existence of BC/Wrath that both needed revamp even before Cata. But now we have Chromie thing, even after revamp they could keep Cata world as separate instance.

I don't know if they have resources for this, but best way would be remade whole EK/Kalimdor for 1-60 and squish us back to 50. Of course part of zones scaled from X to 50, and last ones 50-60. And this time whole world used for max level content, so it wouldn't feel like separated islands like during Cata.

By the way revamp would soften the blow from people that will hate 'pernament' level 60 cap (and expac later in 11.0 we will just completely use to this, just like almost no one question number squish every expac).
    Last edited by Dracullus; 2020-11-21 at 08:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    Is it happening?
    Well I mean the reasoning they used for limiting the covenant abilities only makes sense if the new content takes place in the old zones

- - - Updated - - -

Also the question as to “when” is FINALLY ANSWERED!!!!!

I know most don’t care but figuring out the moment the arbiter broke is important

10+ Year Old Account
    I know most don’t care but figuring out the moment the arbiter broke is important
    I mean someone like Preach might not care but I think most ppl here care when Arbiter went into safe mode.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi