Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I mean someone like Preach might not care but I think most ppl here care when Arbiter went into safe mode.
    I don't even know what Arbiter is besides a Halo 3 machinima character

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toybox View Post
    I don't even know what Arbiter is besides a Halo 3 machinima character
    ...The entity that basically judges you and makes the decision where you go in the afterlife.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    ...The entity that basically judges you and makes the decision where you go in the afterlife.
    Oh, the HP sorting hat, got it I did zero story stuff on the beta to be honest, just dungeons & Torghast for hours.

I’m taking bets on it being connected to Argus

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    The dream will never die!
    Maybe Azeroth dies, goes to the Shadowlands, and 'dead' Azeroth becomes 'new' Azeroth?

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    That's a very plausible end to Sylvi. And I don't really think Carbot intended this as a roast. He was making fun of gameplay mechanics and story since ever.
    yeaah, i know. been watching him for almost 10y now xD
    however, that and the n'zoth vid cut deeper, since they are trolling the exact same things the community has been trolling. i mean, blizz even deleted n'zoths death cinematic because it got so many dislikes
    The crooked shitposter with no eyes is watching from the endless thread.

From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, the crooked shitposter feasts on memes.

He has no eyes to see, but he dreams of infinite memeing and trolling.

15+ Year Old Account
    I still don't know what to pick for my covenant. I think I've ruled out necrolords since not much appeals to me except the staff. Night fae I love the idea of the shape shift but not much else. Venthyr and Kyrian both appeal to me. I like Venthyr a little more but it is apparently terrible for Demonology even though balance could change that easily. The only thing I hate about the covenants is that none are an "instant like"
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

1 more day [tomorrow]. When will this thread be closed?
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    1 more day [tomorrow]. When will this thread be closed?
    Probably when they merge the forum with live General.

OK so completely random but I’m watching the new all craft episode and does anyone remember back in warlords when there was a big video and it had like 12 creators on it and one chick was literally crying and begging for forgiveness like trying to play the martyr card because she defended garrisons

I don’t know why I started thinking of that but with this expansion coming to an end there’s literally nothing as bad as the garrison reaction even though this expansion was kind of shit in terms of the systems I don’t know why I started thinking of that but with this expansion coming to an end there’s literally nothing as bad as the garrison reaction even though this expansion was kind of shit in terms of the systems

And of course Shadowlands is not going to get the addition of a system in every patch thus invalidating the previous system like we had with Azariah armor which got no real new additions after 8.1.5

Quote Originally Posted by razorpax View Post
    OK so completely random but I’m watching the new all craft episode and does anyone remember back in warlords when there was a big video and it had like 12 creators on it and one chick was literally crying and begging for forgiveness like trying to play the martyr card because she defended garrisons

I don’t know why I started thinking of that but with this expansion coming to an end there’s literally nothing as bad as the garrison reaction even though this expansion was kind of shit in terms of the systems I don’t know why I started thinking of that but with this expansion coming to an end there’s literally nothing as bad as the garrison reaction even though this expansion was kind of shit in terms of the systems

And of course Shadowlands is not going to get the addition of a system in every patch thus invalidating the previous system like we had with Azariah armor which got no real new additions after 8.1.5
    What are you talking about?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    I still don't know what to pick for my covenant. I think I've ruled out necrolords since not much appeals to me except the staff. Night fae I love the idea of the shape shift but not much else. Venthyr and Kyrian both appeal to me. I like Venthyr a little more but it is apparently terrible for Demonology even though balance could change that easily. The only thing I hate about the covenants is that none are an "instant like"
    And that's why you can test each on of them during levelling.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    What are you talking about?
    Like near the end of warlords there was a big round table that had creators like final boss and preach and anyone that was known for World of Warcraft videos and even some that weren’t known like this lady who had maybe 2000 followers or some thing she was known by the convert to raid people

And prior to release she apparently talked about how the Garrison was going to be amazing content and it would be wonderful but in the video she was almost breaking down and crying apologizing for how she essentially praised the Garrison system at the beginning

Like I said it was a completely random thought I was just watching the video and got reminded of it

- - - Updated - - -

I can’t for the life of me find the video and it’s bugging me more than uldum

24hours...
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Are you ready for it?
    No, because my transmog dreams just got shattered because i realized the pine cones on the cloth Night fae set are part of the damn pants and not the belt.

My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    No, because my transmog dreams just got shattered because i realized the pine cones on the cloth Night fae set are part of the damn pants and not the belt.

My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.
    Might as well just delete the game at this point. What is the point is transmog is not completely perfect?

- - - Updated - - -

33 hours and 30 minutes to go. I am starting to feel it in my bones. The adventure. The excitement. The plentiful new transmog opportunities.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Before we all go heelsvsbabyface let’s remember we get some more dailies next week and it’s officially under 2 weeks until launch

- - - Updated - - -

I’m still saying it’s a time travel expansion in 10.0 because of all the budding storylines

- - - Updated - - -

What was BfA prepatch?
    Silithus questline with azerite, a bg and War of Thorns.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    I think the BG was added before. Outside the once and done questlines the BfA pre-patch "event" was Warmode and World Quests with no reward in Darkshore.

- - - Updated - - -

Or rather no reward outside gearing alts.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    I keep thinking war of thorns is a scenario at the beginning lol

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    I think the BG was added before. Outside the once and done questlines the BfA pre-patch "event" was Warmode and World Quests with no reward in Darkshore.

- - - Updated - - -

Or rather no reward outside gearing alts.
    Added before yes, but it showed the start of the war for Azerite which was the focal point of BFA.

- - - Updated - - -

I keep thinking war of thorns is a scenario at the beginning lol
    The Battle for UC?

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann