2.5 days hype bois!

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing...

I am so incredibly ready for the launch.
    Bought all the supplies I need to make a kickass lasagna with a homemade sourdough on the side. Bought a 10-pack of Cola cans ready and have snacks aplenty to keep me awake until launch and beyond as Shadowlands begins.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Medivh's big raid prep guide is also out.

Properly translated, finally.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    2.5 days hype bois!

Ahahaha carbot never dissapoints with roasting the shit outta blizz. This is even better than the N'zoth one he made.
    Also, funny how the end of the video is a better story than all weve seen from the actual SL story so far. God, how funny it would be if all the souls she killed in BfA just show up and beat the shit outta her, then drag her into the mist never to be seen again.
    The crooked shitposter with no eyes is watching from the endless thread.

From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, the crooked shitposter feasts on memes.

He has no eyes to see, but he dreams of infinite memeing and trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    Ahahaha carbot never dissapoints with roasting the shit outta blizz. This is even better than the N'zoth one he made.
    Also, funny how the end of the video is a better story than all weve seen from the actual SL story so far. God, how funny it would be if all the souls she killed in BfA just show up and beat the shit outta her, then drag her into the mist never to be seen again.
    That's a very plausible end to Sylvi. And I don't really think Carbot intended this as a roast. He was making fun of gameplay mechanics and story since ever.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2020-11-21 at 05:36 PM.

The team sometimes sets something in older zones and realizes that they are showing their age. Perhaps the whole game will be completely refreshed someday.
    Is it happening?

Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    Is it happening?
    Soon /10chars
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Soon /10chars
    The dream will never die!
    The world revamp dream will never die!

I'd like them to redo the TBC starter zones at the very least. An updated Ghostlands with 2020 WoW visuals could be something spectacular.

Revamp for sure make more sense now than 2-3 expacs ago. My main argument against it was existence of BC/Wrath that both needed revamp even before Cata. But now we have Chromie thing, even after revamp they could keep Cata world as separate instance.

I don't know if they have resources for this, but best way would be remade whole EK/Kalimdor for 1-60 and squish us back to 50. Of course part of zones scaled from X to 50, and last ones 50-60. And this time whole world used for max level content, so it wouldn't feel like separated islands like during Cata.

By the way revamp would soften the blow from people that will hate 'pernament' level 60 cap (and expac later in 11.0 we will just completely use to this, just like almost no one question number squish every expac).
    Last edited by Dracullus; 2020-11-21 at 08:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    Is it happening?
    Well I mean the reasoning they used for limiting the covenant abilities only makes sense if the new content takes place in the old zones

- - - Updated - - -

Also the question as to “when” is FINALLY ANSWERED!!!!!

I know most don’t care but figuring out the moment the arbiter broke is important

I know most don’t care but figuring out the moment the arbiter broke is important
    I mean someone like Preach might not care but I think most ppl here care when Arbiter went into safe mode.

Warrior-Magi

I mean someone like Preach might not care but I think most ppl here care when Arbiter went into safe mode.
    I don't even know what Arbiter is besides a Halo 3 machinima character

Quote Originally Posted by Toybox View Post
    I don't even know what Arbiter is besides a Halo 3 machinima character
    ...The entity that basically judges you and makes the decision where you go in the afterlife.

Warrior-Magi

...The entity that basically judges you and makes the decision where you go in the afterlife.
    Oh, the HP sorting hat, got it I did zero story stuff on the beta to be honest, just dungeons & Torghast for hours.

I’m taking bets on it being connected to Argus

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    The dream will never die!
    Maybe Azeroth dies, goes to the Shadowlands, and 'dead' Azeroth becomes 'new' Azeroth?

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    That's a very plausible end to Sylvi. And I don't really think Carbot intended this as a roast. He was making fun of gameplay mechanics and story since ever.
    yeaah, i know. been watching him for almost 10y now xD
    however, that and the n'zoth vid cut deeper, since they are trolling the exact same things the community has been trolling. i mean, blizz even deleted n'zoths death cinematic because it got so many dislikes
    The crooked shitposter with no eyes is watching from the endless thread.

From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, the crooked shitposter feasts on memes.

He has no eyes to see, but he dreams of infinite memeing and trolling.

I still don't know what to pick for my covenant. I think I've ruled out necrolords since not much appeals to me except the staff. Night fae I love the idea of the shape shift but not much else. Venthyr and Kyrian both appeal to me. I like Venthyr a little more but it is apparently terrible for Demonology even though balance could change that easily. The only thing I hate about the covenants is that none are an "instant like"
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

1 more day [tomorrow]. When will this thread be closed?
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."