1. #67081
    The Lightbringer Makabreska's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Orbis Terrarum
    Posts
    3,208
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    I'm sure it did. Theorycrafters have to re-analyze and sim them all.
    Just like when every change happens: during beta, 1 week after launch, when Hc and Mythic raids opens, when new patch arrives. Why is this such a news, again?
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing...

  2. #67082
    Elemental Lord Lahis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    8,152
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Just like when every change happens: during beta, 1 week after launch, when Hc and Mythic raids opens, when new patch arrives. Why is this such a news, again?
    Have fun grinding up several covenants because the one you should have picked today, is nerfed to the bottom when the raid is actually out.

  3. #67083
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    We'll just migrate to the next thread once the time comes.

    We shan't fall.
    Isn't there gonna be a 9.1 General Discussion thread in like a month or even before that? As soon as PTR is opened atleast.

  4. #67084
    The Lightbringer Makabreska's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Orbis Terrarum
    Posts
    3,208
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Have fun grinding up several covenants because the one you should have picked today, is nerfed to the bottom when the raid is actually out.
    Except Ion stated few days ago that this wont happen. No major cov changes that upset rankings outside of major patches.
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing...

  5. #67085
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Except Ion stated few days ago that this wont happen. No major cov changes that upset rankings outside of major patches.
    I think this would be impossible unless they intend to not buff underperforming abilities. Rankings of covenants are not just on throughput, but how much throughput is offset by lack of utility.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

  6. #67086
    I hope they keep changing covs. Weekly swings of 10-15% ideal to make sim users furious.

  7. #67087
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Except Ion stated few days ago that this wont happen. No major cov changes that upset rankings outside of major patches.
    It's hard to trust Ion on this, given Ion/Blizzards track record on this.

    Doesn't affect me anyway. As a primarily raid focused Warrior, it was ALWAYS going to be Condemn, both mathematically (ignoring banner because meme ability) & thematically.

  8. #67088
    Quote Originally Posted by Kereberus View Post
    I hope they keep changing covs. Weekly swings of 10-15% ideal to make sim users furious.
    Changing the ability weekly would be annoying even for players who are fully commited to a single covenant though. Better to stick to changing it maybe a maximum of once or twice per patch.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

  9. #67089

  10. #67090
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Everyone is ready

    Look at all those boring mounts.

  11. #67091
    Good look boys n girls.

  12. #67092

  13. #67093
    The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    World of Wisconsin
    Posts
    34,576
    I shall end this thread (for me) by saying, I am now 1000% convinced what broke Death was us killing Argus.
    9.0 Speculation Thread #1 Leakbuster
    It is my belief when all is said and done we will regard Legion as the beginning of the end.
    Retail - Wyrmrest Accord (A) | Classic - Bloodsail Buccaneers (A) | FFXIV - Crystal Datacenter

  14. #67094
    Old God HighlordJohnstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    I live at a location, somewhere, ya know? :D
    Posts
    10,395
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I shall end this thread (for me) by saying, I am now 1000% convinced what broke Death was us killing Argus.
    I'VE BEEN SAYING THIS...

    Can't believe I MAY be right.

  15. #67095
    they are working on lip-syncing, I can't believe it

  16. #67096
    So after that Oribos cinematic, it seems like most of us were right on what broke it. I mean, people will still debate because it's not unequivocal, but personally, I'm pretty convinced I was right from the start
    Art on https://twitter.com/HugoFernArt (includes wow fanart)

  17. #67097
    Argus's soul is blue.
    Argus turned red after Sargeras empowered him.
    Argus's soul was used to imprison Sargeras.

    so how is it Argus?
    the report systems sucks and the mods are bias.

  18. #67098
    The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    World of Wisconsin
    Posts
    34,576
    Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    Argus's soul is blue.
    Argus turned red after Sargeras empowered him.
    Argus's soul was used to imprison Sargeras.

    so how is it Argus?
    Know any other godly powerful evil souls that we killed before the Burning of Teldrassil?
    9.0 Speculation Thread #1 Leakbuster
    It is my belief when all is said and done we will regard Legion as the beginning of the end.
    Retail - Wyrmrest Accord (A) | Classic - Bloodsail Buccaneers (A) | FFXIV - Crystal Datacenter

  19. #67099
    Warchief Bwonsamdi the Dead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    De Other Side (Just kidding) Vancouver Island, BC
    Posts
    2,008
    Everyone farming Mythic Argus for his scythe(s) broke it!
    I see dead people.... Yes, kinda my ting, ya know

  20. #67100
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Know any other godly powerful evil souls that we killed before the Burning of Teldrassil?
    What if it was Xe'ra.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •