Venthyr campaign seemingly bugged for anyone else? "Use My Strengths" doesn't seem to work at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Toybox View Post
    Venthyr campaign seemingly bugged for anyone else? "Use My Strengths" doesn't seem to work at all.
    Didn't run into any significant issues other than it being relatively easy to kill the 4 Stoneborn without getting the followup quest.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Didn't run into any significant issues other than it being relatively easy to kill the 4 Stoneborn without getting the followup quest.
    Weird. I'm stuck on this part... Unless I'm completely missing something >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Toybox View Post
    Weird. I'm stuck on this part... Unless I'm completely missing something >.<

[IMG]
    Possible that she gets stuck if somebody doesn't properly finish the encounter. IIRC Kael stuns her at half health or so, then the Accuser shows up and sends her off.

Ardenweald really does just have hte most depressing stories doesnt it? The general dark tone of the levelling story, and now the Bastion story "Vessel of Ardenweald".
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Ardenweald really does just have hte most depressing stories doesnt it? The general dark tone of the levelling story, and now the Bastion story "Vessel of Ardenweald".
    I hate the night fae

But it has the funniest line of dialogue in the entire game.

"Someone wants a staaabbing!"
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Still unsure on how I feel about the loot changes. Doing 10/10HC & looting nothing but a shield for my off spec is kinda crazy I get that they want to push more value to the great vault so the gap between the nerds & the casuals is never too big, but still, it'd be nice to get at least one upgrade from a full clear when like half of my gear can be upgraded in heroic.

Some of the quest design is... really something.
    I just spend about 40 minutes collecting 50 individual pieces of bulging bug intestines for the Ardenweald campaign.

Such meaningful and fun gameplay.
    The Pinnacle of immersive quest design.

Trans Rights are Human Rights // Elune Says Queer Rights!

De Other Side (Just kidding) Vancouver Island, BC
    It has Bwonsamdi so that's all what matters for me <3

I see dead people.... Yes, kinda my ting, ya know

New year, new posibilities, new chances at being dead wrong on predictions...

I guess the first and best prediction might be when our next livestream is going to be? Or rather if there will be one before Blizzconline.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

I guess the first and best prediction might be when our next livestream is going to be? Or rather if there will be one before Blizzconline.
    there might be one in a few weeks where they give the 9.1 preview and maybe it hits prepatch then at blizzconline they deep dive into all the content going into it and beyond

Hey guys did you know Anduin isn’t important to the jailer?? Yeah he’s just another mortal ya know.

I love blizzard writing lol they do something that they think “nobody will expect this” when they give it away 5 minutes into the expansion

Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by razorpax View Post
    Hey guys did you know Anduin isn’t important to the jailer?? Yeah he’s just another mortal ya know.

I love blizzard writing lol they do something that they think “nobody will expect this” when they give it away 5 minutes into the expansion
    I don't think they were trying to do any twist, we already knew Sylvanas is faltering and not completely on board with everything the Jailer is doing.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I don't think they were trying to do any twist, we already knew Sylvanas is faltering and not completely on board with everything the Jailer is doing.
    at what point in the story was that suggested?

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    When was this pointed out??
    She’s been pretty on board up until the last two cinematics maaaaybe. The one of us spying is arguable but everything until the one that was data mined shows her being “I’m actually the good guy you just don’t understand” and now it’s guiding us to her sacrifice and redemption in death

My main point was also poking fun at the posters saying “no Anduin isn’t special he just was there after the jailer saw us leave. We are the special one and Anduin isn’t important at all” and us getting 2 cinematics showing otherwise

Currently we have nothing to waiting for almost full month now, which is something they always try to avoid. Probably they are not in rush like in early BfA, but we should get at least first 9.1 PTR build this month.

Quote Originally Posted by razorpax View Post
    My main point was also poking fun at the posters saying “no Anduin isn’t special he just was there after the jailer saw us leave. We are the special one and Anduin isn’t important at all” and us getting 2 cinematics showing otherwise
    In other words, your main point is showing everybody you can't tell the difference between "x isn't special" and "x isn't the focus of one particular cinematic".

I feel pretty good about a potential PTR for 9.1 being up in a couple weeks. Then 9.1 proper due in February.

Quote Originally Posted by BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS View Post
    I feel pretty good about a potential PTR for 9.1 being up in a couple weeks. Then 9.1 proper due in February.
    While we might see PTR January or February, i don't think the patch hitting in February is likely. They'd pretty much have to start in the next week or so.