Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    so the further we go in the campaigns the more obvious it is the jailer never had a problem getting his forces in and out of the maw
    Yeah. However, it was also established that the Jailer is trapped there. Something binds him to this realm, and his only way out might be that Waystone.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Yeah. However, it was also established that the Jailer is trapped there. Something binds him to this realm, and his only way out might be that Waystone.
    It's also not like all of his forces can enter and leave at leisure. So far the only ones where we even have hints that they might be able to are the Mawsworn. And even those might just be Kyrians that swore allegiance but never entered the Maw themselves. The only people we know have been able to leave did so through us.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Something binds him to this realm
    Almost certainly the Arbiter herself, or perhaps just her judgment.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    Almost certainly the Arbiter herself, or perhaps just her judgment.
    Explicitly the Heart of the Forest in Ardenweald. The Winter Queen tells you during the Ardenweald part of the leveling storyline.

Anyone else ever revisit this thread just to relive the hope and hype?

Quote Originally Posted by draugril View Post
    Anyone else ever revisit this thread just to relive the hope and hype?
    Yup.

Shame it is so generally quiet. Though I guess that is to be expected when there is so little to discuss that doesnt warrant its own thread.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Yup.

Shame it is so generally quiet. Though I guess that is to be expected when there is so little to discuss that doesnt warrant its own thread.
    I miss "leak" season. Just to see the creativity of the playerbase. And more than creativity, the respect and admiration they have for the material that is revealed when they detail what they believe the game could be.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    It's also not like all of his forces can enter and leave at leisure. So far the only ones where we even have hints that they might be able to are the Mawsworn. And even those might just be Kyrians that swore allegiance but never entered the Maw themselves. The only people we know have been able to leave did so through us.
    noooo
    the mawsworn travel back and forth as we see in the campaigns

they even show us how more mawsworn are made

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by draugril View Post
    I miss "leak" season. Just to see the creativity of the playerbase. And more than creativity, the respect and admiration they have for the material that is revealed when they detail what they believe the game could be.
    dude just wait ive got a 9.2 leak baking

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    noooo
    the mawsworn travel back and forth as we see in the campaigns

they even show us how more mawsworn are made
    In what campaign and chapter does that happen? I haven't seen anything even suggesting this.

So, can we agree with Preach and top0.1% raiders about Covenants?

I switched to NF from Necrolord (warlock), and now I can't do any WQ near Necrotic Wake (or summon people) because something is phased there.
    Blizzard support tells me TO SUBMIT A BUG REPORT.

Hopefully some 9.1 news before Blizzcon...
    Quote Originally Posted by Firedemon View Post
    No. On these forums any updates mean an expansion hint.
    Wrathin comes back? Dragon expansion clearly!
    LK part of a quest? Wotlk 2 clearly!
    Sylvanas working with a death master? Shadowlands clearly!

At the point we're headed for Wrath of the Shdowlands Dragon Isles Lich and tinkers.

In what campaign and chapter does that happen? I haven't seen anything even suggesting this.
    newest kyrian campaign shows us how they are made and once again the KT cutscene shows mawsworn come from a portal to grab him and take him back to the maw

Last edited by zantheus1993; 2021-01-07 at 09:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiradon View Post
    Hopefully some 9.1 news before Blizzcon...
    Blizzcon is little over month away. Why the fuck would they show anything about 9.1 before that?

Quote Originally Posted by Orwell7 View Post
    I switched to NF from Necrolord (warlock), and now I can't do any WQ near Necrotic Wake (or summon people) because something is phased there.
    Did you level that char via Threads of Fate, but did not yet complete the Bonus Objective in the area? If so, at least the WQ "We Send Only You" becomes phased out when you enter the area - BUT you can still search for groups for the WQ, the things that other players do for the WQ will count for the Bonus Objective, and once that's complete, the WQ appears again. If you don't have an addon, search for, or create a group with the title "60958".

While this is annoying, it's probably less a dick move to prevent double-dipping, and instead deliberate to prevent some issue with the two overlapping.

Quote Originally Posted by Orwell7 View Post
    So, can we agree with Preach and top0.1% raiders about Covenants?
    What does a phasing bug have to do with the Ripcord? Or whatever else you're talking about, I don't internalize every streamer's and raider's opinion.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Ptr got a couple updates

Have you also fogotten who dragged Anduin and the other munchkins into the maw?
    /tar Tinker-zealot /point /lol
    WoW:Shadowlands - Danuser's Divina Commedia?

Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    Anduin got dragged into the Maw because of the big gaping hole in Icecrown, as in thats one way into Azeroth not necessarily a way outside the Maw.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance

Warrior-Magi

It's hideous, but it's mine Being able to mount in The Maw makes it quite a bit more tolerable, but I still can't see myself doing it daily or anything. TC was fairly disappointing all things considered, but heyo, it's done now!

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Blizzcon is little over month away. Why the fuck would they show anything about 9.1 before that?
    I have deja vu from month before Blizzcon '19. Yes, time to reveal 9.1 is now, cause PTR for (at least) medium patch will be longer than month and 9.0 will already overstay it's welcome around March.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    I have deja vu from month before Blizzcon '19. Yes, time to reveal 9.1 is now, cause PTR for (at least) medium patch will be longer than month and 9.0 will already overstay it's welcome around March.
    If they put anything to PTR before Blizzcon, they'll have nothing WoW related to show in the show anymore.

No, they'll wait for Blizzcon and then put it into PTR.