Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    If they put anything to PTR before Blizzcon, they'll have nothing WoW related to show in the show anymore.

No, they'll wait for Blizzcon and then put it into PTR.
    Or you know, as usual, 9.1.5 and 9.2 panel + 9.1 release date/trailer. If they wait for Blizzcon (6 more weeks, I remind you, so not just month), it's really bad news, it means covid situation will affect patch schedule as well.

Has anyone done 50-60 with just skinning? Is there decent gold in it, or is herb/mining on a set route just too good?

The Hunts are still buggued, don't know what is Blizzard doing with this...

This was Wrathion, getting us in to nzoth. He somehow owns ravenholdt manor .

Being in a post-covrnant story world I really am surprised on just how invested I am in seeing where the stories are going. I can guess the broad strokes of all of them, but I really am curious what will happen and what rewards will be given.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Ok, we will DEFO get info about 9.1 during Blizzcon.
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing...

Guess it is time to start gearing up for leak season. I already snuck in an early 100% legitimate leak I learned from Ion's plumber, and I really do massively enjoy the general creativity people can get from fake leaks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Guess it is time to start gearing up for leak season. I already snuck in an early 100% legitimate leak I learned from Ion's plumber, and I really do massively enjoy the general creativity people can get from fake leaks.
    I enjoy writing my predictions as well, but why the hell you call it 'fake leak'? It will get you more attention, but half or more responses will be about how you definetely doesnt have uncle in Blizzard instead discussing likehood of your ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    I enjoy writing my predictions as well, but why the hell you call it 'fake leak'? It will get you more attention, but half or more responses will be about how you definetely doesnt have uncle in Blizzard instead discussing likehood of your ideas.
    Because I want to have my cake and eat it too.

I could have fabricated a story of how I got ahold of the leak by using a burner account or what have you. But I don't really care to attempt to trick people, so I try to make it clear that the leak is fake.

My mistake was not making my sarcasm blatant enough so everyone could catch on.

- - - Updated - - -

Point is that I like leaks, especially when they are coherent and feel legitimate. If I just wanted to give quick thoughts on what I think or want I would have done it differently.

[With regional restarts] Vantus Rune: Castle Nathria now grants 100 Versatility (was 40).

This is actually such a huge buff, oh my.

My mistake was not making my sarcasm blatant enough so everyone could catch on.
    We're on the internet in 2021. Making sarcasm blatant enough that everyone can catch on is fundamentally impossible. You could probably put a flashing holographic 3m high disclaimer at the start and some people would somehow manage to miss it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Toybox View Post
    [With regional restarts] Vantus Rune: Castle Nathria now grants 100 Versatility (was 40).

This is actually such a huge buff, oh my.
    Well, 40 was pretty ridiculously low.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    We're on the internet in 2021. Making sarcasm blatant enough that everyone can catch on is fundamentally impossible. You could probably put a flashing holographic 3m high disclaimer at the start and some people would somehow manage to miss it.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, 40 was pretty ridiculously low.
    Yeah considering the runes every other time gave 3%

- - - Updated - - -

It’s ok the mailman shot me the documents

9.1 is actually the determining factor for if I gotta scrap some things

Speaking of the weekly changes I really appreciate the nerf to the Tyrannical affix from 40% to 30% extra boss health. Now hopefully we just get it nerfed even more. I somehow doubt the change will be enough to make me actually actively seek out M+ on Tyrannical weeks.

Speaking of the weekly changes I really appreciate the nerf to the Tyrannical affix from 40% to 30% extra boss health. Now hopefully we just get it nerfed even more. I somehow doubt the change will be enough to make me actually actively seek out M+ on Tyrannical weeks.
    I always preferred Tyrannical for weeklies. Unless your group blasts, you have to play boss mechanics right all the time anyway, but at least on Tyrannical weeks you can kinda mind-afk the trash a lot more.

The HP nerf is very appreciated, though! Nothing worse than a fight that's not all that difficult but takes ages because of reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Toybox View Post
    I always preferred Tyrannical for weeklies. Unless your group blasts, you have to play boss mechanics right all the time anyway, but at least on Tyrannical weeks you can kinda mind-afk the trash a lot more.

The HP nerf is very appreciated, though! Nothing worse than a fight that's not all that difficult but takes ages because of reasons.
    While it is nice to get to appreciate the boss mechanics instead of just blasting past them, I do think it is fairly unquestionable that Tyrannical was a massive step up in difficulty compared to Fortified.

Maybe one day Blizzard will really get the hang of the affixes. The spiteful affix for instance could have been a really neat addition if it was just a regular mob that needed to be tanked after each add. Or if Bolstering was removed completely...

While it is nice to get to appreciate the boss mechanics instead of just blasting past them, I do think it is fairly unquestionable that Tyrannical was a massive step up in difficulty compared to Fortified.

Maybe one day Blizzard will really get the hang of the affixes. The spiteful affix for instance could have been a really neat addition if it was just a regular mob that needed to be tanked after each add. Or if Bolstering was removed completely...
    Bolstering is just anti-fun, I agree. We need more kiss/curse affixes like Prideful. Maybe if bolstered mobs took increased damage while dealing increased damage that'd be fun It'd lead to some amazing cheese, too!

I'm looking forward to the inevitable 10.0 general discussion thread coming this spring.

Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    Time gating has always existed in wow and mmos. /dropmic
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance

Warrior-Magi

As someone with rather good memory it's really funny to read what community has to say about SL after honeymoon is over and we are in "sky is falling" constant drama again. Literally most complains I see (loot and Torghast) are things that were praised by people like Preach/Asmongold, no one cares about things like Covenant choice/disbalance or soulbinds that were regular "problems" during Beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    I'm looking forward to the inevitable 10.0 general discussion thread coming this spring.
    Waaay too soon. It usually started in summer and pandemic shifted things. I wouldn't be surprised if Blizzcon will stay in February and we will have reveal year from now.

Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    As someone with rather good memory it's really funny to read what community has to say about SL after honeymoon is over and we are in "sky is falling" constant drama again. Literally most complains I see (loot and Torghast) are things that were praised by people like Preach/Asmongold, no one cares about things like Covenant choice/disbalance or soulbinds that were regular "problems" during Beta.

Something something about the grind, timegating yadda yadda. Also SL hasn't been out for....very much at all. Not even 3 months yet.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance

Warrior-Magi