Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    The pic is cinenatic quality.
    Ercarp is a tricky boy.

5+ Year Old Account
    I mean I can easily see his eyes glowing red when he gets mad/lively similar to Sylvie?
    Honorary member of the Baine Fanclub, the only member really.

Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    Love your sources.
    My source is the dialogues we have from 8.2.5 . Jaina AND Lorthemar bouth knows Necromantic Magic. Jaina even fought against Arthas and bouth never saw such magic Sylvanas used.
    The theorie is, that Death magic is the oldest death magic. Or lets call it "true/pure" Death magic. While Necromantic Magic is the lower rank magic of Death magic.
    Thats simple logic

New cinematic details:

Camera focuses on Sylvanas, she is turned the other way. She turns around, looks at the audience, shoots an arrow, screen goes black. Screen slowly reappears, the player is in a cart, "You're finally awake." World of Warcraft: Skyrim.

Quote Originally Posted by Varolyn View Post
    New cinematic details:

Camera focuses on Sylvanas, she is turned the other way. She turns around, looks at the audience, shoots an arrow, screen goes black. Screen slowly reappears, the player is in a cart, "You're finally awake." World of Warcraft: Skyrim.
    God i wish i could upvote this.

That is a pretty interesting photo. I'm leaning towards the idea of him losing more and more of himself, and the color change in his eyes reflecting that.

This was also somewhat of an indication during some of the artifact weapon quests because the things Bolvar would say were somewhat contradictory, as if he was struggling to control his personality.

Quote Originally Posted by Revaniter92 View Post
    Isn't Ner'Zhul considered deceased? Besides, Arthas was commanding the helm after surpressing/killing Ner'Zhul before waking up and his eyes were still blue.

So why The Bolvar uses Arthas' armor pieces?
    Did we loot any of it? Might of just been lying around.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varolyn View Post
    New cinematic details:

Camera focuses on Sylvanas, she is turned the other way. She turns around, looks at the audience, shoots an arrow, screen goes black. Screen slowly reappears, the player is in a cart, "You're finally awake." World of Warcraft: You're finally awake.
    Fixed for lulz.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ilgynoth View Post
    Im sure Bolvar would be the one whos getting bitch-slapped.
    This is what The Bolvar VS Sylvanas would look like. Skip to 4:08.

please meme more about that pic. its so obviously fake but please meme more.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ilgynoth View Post
    My source is the dialogues we have from 8.2.5 . Jaina AND Lorthemar bouth knows Necromantic Magic. Jaina even fought against Arthas and bouth never saw such magic Sylvanas used.
    The theorie is, that Death magic is the oldest death magic. Or lets call it "true/pure" Death magic. While Necromantic Magic is the lower rank magic of Death magic.
    Thats simple logic
    Funny, don’t remember that in Warcraft chronicles. What your source for your idea of death magic and necro magic out “ranking” each other?

Jaina also doesn’t know what Magic that was.

It was also void in appearance not death magic.

Quote Originally Posted by Kohtra View Post
    Did we loot any of it? Might of just been lying around.
    Sure, that's possible, but:

1) Why would he put them on now and not before?
    2) Why would he want to do it at all?
    3) The common theory is that Arthas' corpse is lying in Stormwind, inside a tomb that was set there during WotLK (Fall of the Lich King specifically as I remember) with Lordaeron crest on it. I believe that he would lie there with his armor still equipped or at least taken somewhere. But I get it may still not be any proof, as we've looted Gorehowl during TBC, which magically ended in Thrall/Garroshes hands anyway.
    Last edited by Revaniter92; 2019-10-26 at 05:40 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    I had the same thought! Something about that hammer looks very familiar.
    could not find, i give up, i will sleep

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    Ercarp is a tricky boy.
    I wish I could make leaks that looked even half as real as that. I don't have the slightest idea how to use any kind of animating software.

This was just posted on Discord. Source unclear so far.

The Bolvar confirmed?
    Considering the amount of detail and the fact that it very closely matches Blizzard's art style for their cinematics, this could very well be real.

Quote Originally Posted by Revaniter92 View Post
    Isn't Ner'Zhul considered deceased? Besides, Arthas was commanding the helm after surpressing/killing Ner'Zhul before waking up and his eyes were still blue.
    No, he basically overtook Ner'zhul because he had a conscience still while Arthas did not. But Ner'zhul still remained in the helm. He was just easily ignored by Arthas.

Quote Originally Posted by Serenity River View Post
    I've spent the last 20 mins looking for that hammer I recognize it but I dont at the same time...
    Same! God damn it, it seems so familiar.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    This was just posted on Discord. Source unclear so far.

The Bolvar confirmed?
    LMAO, how could have they fucked up so much with eyes? Id totally believe that fake if they were orange. There is no single reason for them to be blue. It also bothers me because this looks cinematic quality.

Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    Funny, don’t remember that in Warcraft chronicles. What your source for your idea of death magic and necro magic out “ranking” each other?

Jaina also doesn’t know what Magic that was.

It was also void in appearance not death magic.
    What? Are you telling me that Sylvanas didnt used death magic and instead void magic? Are you high? Get out of here and do your homework.
    My source for a Magic outranking the same kind of magic, is coming from other examples. Like Light magic has also different kind of "ranks" . Holy and Unholy as an example.
    Also, Necro magic is Death magic. What Sylvanas used was Death Magic too, but just on a bigger lvl/rank