Smells like a fakey fakey makey

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    So the cinematic pic is still not debunked?
    All that's been proven is the photo has photoshop elements. Not that it's a fake graphic. Nothing about the Bolvar picture in particular has been proven fake either.

Quote Originally Posted by 13last View Post
    I just wanna say to all of you who think that logo is real, you're gonna be in for a lot of disappointing friday, just my 2 cents. We're all hyped but should keep expectations to a minimum to avoid feeling like crap when it does get announced.
    I think the logo is 90%+ likely to be real. Still no reason to get hyped until we see what's in store feature wise imo. There's a ton of stuff the game needs right now like revamped character progression systems - no theme will carry fundamental core gameplay issues.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Also when you start to think about ones like Dark Ranger or Warden for Hunter and Rogue respectively... those don't fit for all races. So what do you do then? It's almost like you need a skin to cover every potential race/class combo. Sometimes even spec. Would be a massive undertaking.

Like I'd love a Forsaken or Blood Elf Dark Ranger. But what would my Troll or Orc be? Shadow Hunter for troll maybe. Orc? I've actually tried to think of something for all combos because I was going to make a really thorough leak fake but eventually just gave up. Godspeed to Blizzard if they go that route lol.
    Yeah this can turn into a resource sink fiasco fast. Highly doubt that leak is real.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

7+ Year Old Account
    shadowlands being the place of "dream" and rest kinda make some sense, thats why the sand look like that, sandman kinda of thing

i once brought up info about how Odyn throw his eye to see the shadowlands and also saw life, like alive being living there

so the expansion is not rly out of place

The cinematic pic is the most convincing leak so far, but there's something about it that rubs me the wrong way.

I believe the Logo/short description/concept art pic is fake, thought.
    Whatever...

Why would the Bolvar wearing Arthas's armor pieces?

I think the logo is 90%+ likely to be real. Still no reason to get hyped until we see what's in store feature wise imo. There's a ton of stuff the game needs right now like revamped character progression systems - no theme will carry fundamental core gameplay issues.
    As many people earlier stated that logo is legion logo. Go on any image reverse search and it'll show you legion logo. I'm not disagreeing with you, been playing this game far to long and I want it to succeed but don't get to hyped that's all I'm saying.

Blizzard has a tendency to do really well and then just drop the ball, happened one to many times.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have issues with the logo. It looks like a cheap recolor of Legions, or a color inversion of another's Shadowlands logo.

Thing is I want to trust the source.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I have issues with the logo. It looks like a cheap recolor of Legions, or a color inversion of another's Shadowlands logo.

Thing is I want to trust the source.
    Someone already was testing the light source: it's apparently lighter than Legion's as opposed to a copy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    shadowlands being the place of "dream" and rest kinda make some sense, thats why the sand look like that, sandman kinda of thing

i once brought up info about how Odyn throw his eye to see the shadowlands and also saw life, like alive being living there

so the expansion is not rly out of place
    God I hope not. Dream is synonymous with Filler.

Now that blizzcon is around the corner I can confirm that the leak is real.
    (Removed for Violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Is it possible that is some old ass concept art for skywall? Anyone wanna check Cata power points from blizzcon?

Quote Originally Posted by 13last View Post
    I just wanna say to all of you who think that logo is real, you're gonna be in for a lot of disappointment friday, just my 2 cents. We're all hyped but should keep expectations to a minimum to avoid feeling like crap when it does get announced.
    Would be pretty funny if the entire Death sub-plot was sidelined for a filler story expansion. Along the lines of Mist of Pandaria style randomness.

Quote Originally Posted by Mogrein View Post
    Why would the Bolvar wearing Arthas's armor pieces?
    He isn't, it's just similar.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Is it possible that is some old ass concept art for skywall? Anyone wanna check Cata power points from blizzcon?

I bet it’s diablo 4 art

Look the logo looks nice and all that but there has never been a time that a logo leaked early save for when WoD's leaked just a few hours before it was announced. Now the artwork does make it seem more legitimate, but even then I'm still skeptical, or perhaps the art is real but the logo isn't.

What I'm trying to say is that Blizz does a real good job at keeping the logo under wraps until the announcement, even if other parts of the expansion get leaked.

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    The cinematic pic is the most convincing leak so far, but there's something about it that rubs me the wrong way.

I believe the Logo/short description/concept art pic is fake, thought.
    i agree, because its rather easy to make a logo and concept art, but this cinematic pic looks too good to be fake.. and i don't think it's a reused art from somewhere else. Could be wrong though

Anything credible pop up in the last six hours or so?

Quote Originally Posted by Craaazyyy View Post
    i agree, because its rather easy to make a logo and concept art, but this cinematic pic looks too good to be fake.. and i don't think it's a reused art from somewhere else. Could be wrong though
    Leaker(s), if they are fake, made a HQ logo (arguably the best one Blizz has ever done), a fake concept for Shadowlands where they are bright and colorful (never really seen that before) and created a society of apparent Spirit Healers with their own racial name, AND an incredibly done Bolvar picture.