Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by slendydaddy View Post
    please don't be true.
    A death themed expansion done in this way does not appeal to me at all and also a really shitty way to end bfa.
    Also no sign of a old world revamp which the game really really needs now.
    If this leak is real I probably won't play it for long.
    Its a no for me, not even 10% likely.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz

Paladin-Sorcerer at your service! My Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Aeluron

Still kind of wild that we really have no idea what's coming next. Usually by now we've seen a consensus in the "leaks" where things are going to go (and Blizz surprises us by doing something different).

Quote Originally Posted by TaliaKirana View Post
    Still kind of wild that we really have no idea what's coming next. Usually by now we've seen a consensus in the "leaks" where things are going to go (and Blizz surprises us by doing something different).
    I do wonder, will they do something? I really think without the PTR hype I will be much more likely to unsub.
    Hail Lilith and see you in Hell!

I think the Shadowlands stuff is the most believable yet although the leaks are way too elaborate for this point in time.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again
    Vote #Jaina!
    #Proudmoore4AllianceLeader
    #ImwithHer2020

Waiting room for Necromancer or/with Tinkers at the same time, new talents, lvl squish, revamp of cata zones or new big zone, no factions or more factions. Cross raids. And idk bring back hit :v

Well leak season starts to go strong when we datamine the last patch. That is not possible now. Hell we might not even get 8.3 on the PTR before BlizzCon. Which is kinda shit cause we won't break the previous records. And the Classic VS Retail threads throw the thread off the main page, so people don't find us.

More likely than not, just like previous expansions, one or two of the leaks in this thread are for the most part true. Everybody just disregards them as bullshit like all the years before and people still cannot learn. Nothing was ever leaked 100% true because a few of the features they said were missing but the general ideas were always leaked in advance. I remember when no one believed warlords of draenor was a legit leak and same for bfa and legion.
    Shadowlands seems to be very probable with tinkers coming in as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Delever View Post
    More likely than not, just like previous expansions, one or two of the leaks in this thread are for the most part true. Everybody just disregards them as bullshit like all the years before and people still cannot learn. Nothing was ever leaked 100% true because a few of the features they said were missing but the general ideas were always leaked in advance. I remember when no one believed warlords of draenor was a legit leak and same for bfa and legion.
    Shadowlands seems to be very probable with tinkers coming in as well.
    But all leaks in these threads were always on day of blizzcon or a day or two before

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    But all leaks in these threads were always on day of blizzcon or a day or two before
    Were they? I'm pretty sure we found the webpage a week before and retroactively managed to find the good leak.

We had MoP and WoD leaks in the summer while their announcements were in the fall. The Shadowlands leak actually fits right along with the timeline, but is way more detailed than the leaks in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by pppbroom View Post
    We need to wait until 8.3 PTR where they are probably going to add 'by mistake' 9.0 armor sets like what happened with Broken Isles, Iron Horde and Kul Tiras leveling gear. However, the big question here now are we getting 8.3 PTR before or after Blizzcon, if after, it means both 8.3 and 9.0 get to be announced during Blizzcon.
    Likely after considering the anniversary patch is in November, same month as Blizzcon. When Cataclysm was announced, Fall of the Lich King hadn't even been announced yet. We probably won't get 8.3 until January, possibly even February.

90% of the leaks just are obviously fake sounding.

I doubt ´9.0 will be old gods or shadowlands at this point.

Want to make a believable leak? Remove either of those two. if i see something about world revamp instead i would call it more believable.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    The Shadowlands leak actually fits right along with the timeline, but is way more detailed than the leaks in the past.
    That's the main reason i don't believe any of the big "leaks" that were announced. If a real leak would be revealed and it gathered enough popularity Blizz would go on a quest to know where the big leak came from. Because big leaks like that with a lot of details and pictures and stuff... those kind of leak can really hurt.
    Blizz would sue the leakers (probably trying to sue in silence so we don't know) But still, those kind of stuff comes out eventually. Heads would roll.

But leaks are inevitable. Small leaks that offer big lines with no real details don't affect much.

They certainly have ways to track real leaks. Employees probably have to signs dated attendance sheets. An internal investigation can reveal a lof of stuff. Employees don't want to lose their jobs, they can be sued for a lot of money.

The risk of being sued is as big as the leak is. Most wouldn't try and reveal too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Likely after considering the anniversary patch is in November, same month as Blizzcon. When Cataclysm was announced, Fall of the Lich King hadn't even been announced yet. We probably won't get 8.3 until January, possibly even February.
    January/february is insanely far away. if they do that its gonna be terrible

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    90% of the leaks just are obviously fake sounding.
    I think some fake leakers go out of their way to make it look lazy/bad so they can get even more enjoyment out of people actually believing it (like that Ny'alotha map that was posted in 8.3 speculation)

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Delever View Post
    January/february is insanely far away. if they do that its gonna be terrible
    January makes sense. It'll be a raid patch so it'll have a few months of PTR, and at this point it seems likely to go up in October at the earliest.
    9.0 Speculation Thread #1 Leakbuster

Finally guessed the expansion right for the first time since MoP.

Retail - Wyrmrest Accord (A) | Classic - Bloodsail Buccaneers (A) | FFXIV - Crystal Datacenter

I doubt ´9.0 will be old gods or shadowlands at this point.
    Really? Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Really? Why?
    Well for old gods, we have had Void content for one expansion already, (ghuun, azshara and maybe a 3rd with nzoth if he is the boss) more than the faction content.

Most people thought we were getting Azshara south seas expansion after MoP and WoD And Legion.

Well for old gods, we have had Void content for one expansion already, (ghuun, azshara and maybe a 3rd with nzoth if he is the boss) more than the faction content.

Most people thought we were getting Azshara south seas expansion after MoP and WoD And Legion.
    True, but look at the story hooks! Old Gods, Dragons and Death. That's all we have now really.

Brewmaster
    I don't know what to expect. All I can hope for is that all the top level devs are in a room talking about what they have learned from BFA and classic. Max level 60,keep the world and zones, same classes, keep the QOL features. Keep it simple and MAKE IT HARD ffs.
    EDIT: and everyone starts at level 1
    Last edited by kunah; 2019-09-04 at 10:02 PM.
    Operation Red Wing