Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    There's also no custom features on the border, unlike the frost for WotLK, the dragons for MoP, and the iron bands for WoD.

Unless you count that weird 'lily' at half-height, which looks quite off-color anyway.
    I mean the logo has quite many ornaments around its border. I just don't know what it is but it's as much as every other logo had when it comes to that.

On the border, left and right of "World", it looks like there are faces.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

So this might have already been discussed but I'm a bored so going to throw in some of my own little musing.

So between the fish last blizzcom and slyvannas this blizzcon, Nzoth will be dealt with in 8.3 !and Slyvannas will fight on.

So my reckoning
    - Slyvannas will no longer be warcheif after being ousted
    - Helya will return in a big way. It'll be revealed that slyvannas has carried part of her soul (or something) in exchange for the lamp. Between that and the klavdir hoarding Azerite she will be reborn.
    - Slyvannas will be help but later regret at she again becomes a pawn to an undead leader
    - lots of death stuff and vykrul lore.
    - Bloodwake will appear

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidism View Post
    Oh yeah, I'd love to see what Silvermoon looks like today for example. Also the Exodar, after the Legion attack.
    Like maybe rebuild the damn thing please. The draenei literally live in the debries from the crash.

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Like maybe rebuild the damn thing please. The draenei literally live in the debries from the crash.
    Repair the Exodar and make it the Alliance capital for flying Dragon Isles expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Repair the Exodar and make it the Alliance capital for flying Dragon Isles expansion.
    Oh this could be nice. Or we just relocate Dalaran for the bazillionst time...

What would be the Horde counterpart to Exodar though?
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Oh this could be nice. Or we just relocate Dalaran for the bazillionst time...

What would be the Horde counterpart to Exodar though?
    A Necropolis

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    My idea for a flying Dragon Isle expac capital would be the Halls of Valor. Have Odyn move them there.
    "Those scheming dragons are up to something. Find out what they're planning, so that you may prove your worth to me."

My idea for a flying Dragon Isle expac capital would be the Halls of Valor. Have Odyn move them there.
    "Odyn, how the hell did you move the Halls?"

"FOOLISH MORTAL. VALOUR IS EVERYWHERE."
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Actually, lore-wise the Exodar was repaired before Legion. (The subsequent invasion during that expansion may have done some damage, and it seems that the ship will never fly again - which is why the Vindicaar was built.)

Don't they show off the Digital Ticket Goodies this week or was it next month?

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    that's literally an orange colored BFA logo
    Nope, the BFA logo has diferent accents on the frame. Looks closer to the Vanilla logo with a minimum alteration in the fame (shields covering the lateral spikes).

At first though it was fake because the "OF" on capital letters, when they never wrote it like that. Until I rewatched the BFA logo and saw thet the "FOR" is on capital letters too.
    Now I'm not so sure. There are more little details on the frame. If it's a fake it's a very good one with a lot of work behind.

All these details are completely new from any other WoW logo ever:

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pacotaco View Post
    Nope, the BFA logo has diferent accents on the frame. Looks closer to the Vanilla logo with a minimum alteration in the fame (shields covering the lateral spikes).

At first though it was fake because the "OF" on capital letters, when they never wrote it like that. Until I rewatched the BFA logo and saw thet the "FOR" is on capital letters too.
    Now I'm not so sure. There are more little details on the frame. If it's a fake it's a very good one with a lot of work behind.

All these details are completely new from any other WoW logo ever:
    It's just me or the title words are different aligned than the older version http://boards.4channel.org/v/thread/477315003
    also the globe is noticeable different too, maybe the shiny version is played during a cinematic and it's being animated.
    I dunno but it all seems so wip.

Quote Originally Posted by slendydaddy View Post
    It's just me or the title words are different aligned than the older version http://boards.4channel.org/v/thread/477315003
    also the globe is noticeable different too, maybe the shiny version is played during a cinematic and it's being animated.
    I dunno but it all seems so wip.
    Looks like the one you linked is the static version and this one is an animated one (judging by the shine and Azeroth globe position)

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    also a chinese version just went unnoticed earlier and it's now in the archives on 4chan
    http://boards.4channel.org/v/thread/477571990
    https://imgur.com/j39QYkG

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    I just realized that I don't actually want the next expansion to be leaked, I want this Blizzcon to surprise me.

Sorry, had to edit that
    tbh yours is way better

Quote Originally Posted by slendydaddy View Post
    also a chinese version just went unnoticed earlier and it's now in the archives on 4chan
    http://boards.4channel.org/v/thread/477571990
    https://imgur.com/j39QYkG
    Is the 4chan page more than the pic itself? Don't see anything else, maybe because I'm on mobile?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    tbh yours is way better

Is the 4chan page more than the pic itself? Don't see anything else, maybe because I'm on mobile?
    no discussion atm, just the pic
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    no discussion atm, just the pic
    So it's just a Chinese version of the other leak? That doesn't mean much.

So is Age of Awakening the next patch then? Not the next expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by pppbroom View Post
    Okay, now this shit looks more and more real.
    I agree. Too elaborate to be a fake.

And that kind of detail remind me of Titan structures: