7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Why? There is no reason to believe we won't get one. .
    i mean there is reason, this could be just WoD all over again, (since bf was mop 2.0) and they could say the "improvement of the classes ia already enough" thy will thow 2 allied races and weare good

this or the class skin, like allied races

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    It would be a bit weird if they did, in my opinion. But if they do, I don't think it will be all that different from Discipline Priests. Make big damage to heal your allies. Yay.
    Exactly that. Arakkoa, Ethereals, a Banshee in Legion and Disc Priest have shown us that the Shadow is capable of mending.

Quote Originally Posted by spleen1015 View Post
    Any chance Dark Rangers have a healing spec?
    i can see necromancer having 1 but dark ranger abit harder i am somon that wuld like many classes so i am bios on classes but dark ranger specs are harder there but not if they do dark warden there but biggest problem is horde lore only supports dark ranger horde locked so have to wait and see

It would be about time, yeah. The last time we got a new healer class was in 2012.
    And last time we got a ranged DPS was 2004.

Sorry for being this guy, but anything new happened in the past 50 pages? You guys are going too fast.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    And last time we got a ranged DPS was 2004.
    But when was the last time we got The Bolvar? Hmm?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    Sorry for being this guy, but anything new happened in the past 50 pages? You guys are going too fast.
    I don't know, I just got here. But from the looks of it I think people are just speculating, which is to say there haven't been any new leaks.

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    Nah you just missed discussions regarding power bottoms and and the lore behind Elune.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragtox View Post
    i can see necromancer having 1 but dark ranger abit harder i am somon that wuld like many classes so i am bios on classes but dark ranger specs are harder there but not if they do dark warden there but biggest problem is horde lore only supports dark ranger horde locked so have to wait and see
    I expect a Dark Ranger class to function like a "dark" Shaman.

Shaman wears mail, has a melee spec, a caster spec and a healer.

Dark Ranger wears mail, has a ranged spec, a caster spec and a healer.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    There was some "leak" before (not sure if relating to razor or not, I seem to have some memory of it but idk if it was him) that the blizzcon demo will be available for download for people that attend blizzcon or buy the ticket.

- - - Updated - - -

Adding new specs and classes would be tricky without a level revamp. Sure legion isn't an issue since they can just slap you in Dalaran without a class campaign now that artifacts are just stat sticks, but what about Azerite gear?

How will they deal with the class/spec specific traits? Just not have the gear at all for the class (i mean for leveling it's not an issue, but if part of the prepatch then it is) Essences aren't a problem since they are generic.

If we get another AP grind in 9.0 I hope it's not class specific but more generic like essences where you take stuff from the same pool as everyone and see how it affects your class/spec/build
    Wait, demo of WoW 9.0?

That sounds a bit weird; OW2, D4 or new IP demo I get, but 9.0 demo?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Nah you just missed discussions regarding power bottoms and and the lore behind Elune.
    Let me guess, the lore behind Elune is that she's a power bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    If they don't do now, when? In 4 years? Adding the Sylvanas class is raw and necessary fan service and I don't see them shying away from that opportunity. Besides, it will feel extremely lame to fight against Shadowlands creatures and an empowered Sylvanas and you having Shadowpriest as the closest thing to emulate for it.

I think WoW is past the era of "cool things are for the bad guys, you stick to the basics".
    I think we're due a healer, and I don't think you have to emulate the bad guys to make a cool class, especially after doing just that with the last class that was added. I appreciate where you're coming from, I just don't agree that that's what we need right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxhoundn View Post
    Wait, demo of WoW 9.0?

That sounds a bit weird; OW2, D4 or new IP demo I get, but 9.0 demo?
    Why would that be weird? There are demos for expansion announcements all the time.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Oof, people should really stop going "this is 100% fake" or "this is 100% real" before all facts are known. Don't make it easy for others to make a fool out of you when you end up being wrong!
    We've been burnt too many times in the hypethread before... sometimes by even the regulars...
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

10+ Year Old Account
    I've made a nice countdown for the Blizzcon if you want !

Quote Originally Posted by protip View Post
    I think we're due a healer, and I don't think you have to emulate the bad guys to make a cool class, especially after doing just that with the last class that was added. I appreciate where you're coming from, I just don't agree that that's what we need right now.
    What we need is a proper Shadow representative outside of Shadowpriest, the limp dps spec of the healer/support Light based class. Doesn't have to be a "bad guy", as we've seen with multiple examples I mentioned before.

If not now, when? Now is the expansion that everything Shadow gets to shine.

Let me guess, the lore behind Elune is that she's a power bottom.
    Precisely. She is the Supreme Power Bottom.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    That is nice indeed. Good job!

Went MIA for the weekend come back and see this Shadowlands leak..... Oh baby
    Quote Originally Posted by Firedemon View Post
    No. On these forums any updates mean an expansion hint.
    Wrathin comes back? Dragon expansion clearly!
    LK part of a quest? Wotlk 2 clearly!
    Sylvanas working with a death master? Shadowlands clearly!

At the point we're headed for Wrath of the Shdowlands Dragon Isles Lich and tinkers.

If you want a real countdown it was on the front page:

https://www.mmo-champion.com/content...-2019-Schedule

Wasn't that countdown posted by somebody else earlier? What do you mean you made it?? This is the original link.
    Last edited by protip; 2019-10-28 at 11:59 AM.

How dare you...