Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    I assume "climate change" isn't really the phrase Blizzard is going with, and it'd probably be more a result of the Cataclysm, N'zoth, and world stabbing. And Northrend is just melting and breaking apart and growing new life and all that because of that. So it is effectively the climate changing, but not in the sense it's thrown around today.
    IIRC there's been mention of icecrown melting years ago, both ingame as well as RL years. So it's hardly a new idea.

But yeah, Azeroth's climate is likely wholly incomparable to ours. I mean, you have Sholazar right next to Icecrown. A freaking tropical jungle.

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    who is shoc??
    Another regular poster on these forums, not a single post account.

3+ Year Old Account
    who is shoc??
    Who ISN'T shoc??

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Anaheim manager leak?
    Might not have been the manager, but some guy currently at Anaheim convention center supposedly claims that the pre-Blizzcon stuff has started, which he explains is mostly business related stuff.

Most importantly though, he claims that someone may have gotten hold of Blizzcon merch or pamphlets or something that feature a map of Northrend that sounds like the one someone leaked a couple days back. The one where all that remained of Zul'drak was an island where Gundrak is. Dragon isles off the coast of Howling fjord, and Scarlet onslaught harbor renamed to Windrunner isle. Among other things.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    IIRC there's been mention of icecrown melting years ago, both ingame as well as RL years. So it's hardly a new idea.

But yeah, Azeroth's climate is likely wholly incomparable to ours. I mean, you have Sholazar right next to Icecrown. A freaking tropical jungle.
    Isn't Sholazar like that because of what Freya did to that place?

7+ Year Old Account
    Posted in shoc's topic, lol.

Here's the thread:

Here's shoc's thread:

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...climate+change

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    I guess we are just waiting for some possible confirmation on that Anaheim manager leak and we can probably assume the Shadowlands name, the cinematic featuring The Bolvar, and the map someone leaked a couple days ago to be real.

Would be okay with that, sounds like a fun romp, and i love the music in Grizzly hills.
    What map was that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DiscipleofCazicThule View Post
    I would love for totems to mean something to shamans again outside a couple skills and a talent.
    I will be down with this. I don't like the idea of a whole class becoming something different but plays the same. Adding cool effects to totems that enhances different play styles I am down for!

who is shoc??
    They're referring to this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Baine is like the most unlikeable character you are supposed to like.

Quote Originally Posted by johny download View Post
    Posted in shoc's topic, lol.

Here's the thread:

Here's shoc's thread:

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...climate+change
    Ugh...that thread turned to crap real quick.

Quote Originally Posted by Varolyn View Post
    Isn't Sholazar like that because of what Freya did to that place?
    Yes, it's maintained by the Titan pylons, not the climate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Might not have been the manager, but some guy currently at Anaheim convention center supposedly claims that the pre-Blizzcon stuff has started, which he explains is mostly business related stuff.

Most importantly though, he claims that someone may have gotten hold of Blizzcon merch or pamphlets or something that feature a map of Northrend that sounds like the one someone leaked a couple days back. The one where all that remained of Zul'drak was an island where Gundrak is. Dragon isles off the coast of Howling fjord, and Scarlet onslaught harbor renamed to Windrunner isle. Among other things.
    I don't think that map was even remotely real, but we'll see I guess. I'd be all for a Northrend without Zul'Drak.

Northrend revamp would feel real bad

Quote Originally Posted by GhostPanini View Post
    I will be down with this. I don't like the idea of a whole class becoming something different but plays the same. Adding cool effects to totems that enhances different play styles I am down for!
    I might be in the minority, but I miss when we had the skill that would throw down four totems and we could personalize which one's we wanted to drop. I think it got removed when they streamlined the classes and talents.

Quote Originally Posted by Adynos View Post
    If you think about it... Northrend is the oldest continent with no revamp. Draenor was for Outland, Cataclysm was for the old world and everything that came after was newer. Northrend is up next whether you like it or not.

I don't think that map was even remotely real, but we'll see I guess. I'd be all for a Northrend without Zul'Drak.
    Oh, the one with island Gundrak?

Was curious if the implication there was that the ground had collapsed into Azjol-Nerub or Azjol-Nerub was an undeground zone beneath that area.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    What map was that?
    It was Northrend with Dragon isles added off the coast of Howling fjord with New Wyrmrest on it. All that remained of Zul'drak was Gundrak which was just an island. Scholazar basin was renamed to Elunarian something or other and Onslaught harbor was renamed Windrunner isle.

It looked decently legit at the time, but with this leak which seems to me to be actually possible i am starting to wonder if it is true. Which i would be completely down with.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

7+ Year Old Account
    Without Zul'Drak, with Dragon Isles and the Bolvar? That would be perfect
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

who is shoc??
    blame me if you hate mechagnomes.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adynos View Post
    it's the oldest are we have on Azeroth...
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread