7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    People are expecting way too much from a company that consistently does the bare minimum.

I wouldn't say bare minimum.

Blizzard has been pretty middle of the road with their approach for the past 3 - 4 expansions.

Quote Originally Posted by FaceYourself View Post

Blizzard has been pretty middle of the road with their approach for the past 3 - 4 expansions.
    You know the last 3-4 expansions are BFA Legion WoD (!!!!) and MoP one of which was good one which was mediocre and 2 which are literally their worst expansions yet right?

Quote Originally Posted by FaceYourself View Post

I'd say MoP and Legion were pretty ambitious and succeeded mostly whereas WoD and BfA suffer from similar problems and both fall flat.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    I'd say MoP and Legion were pretty ambitious and succeeded mostly whereas WoD and BfA suffer from similar problems and both fall flat.
    Yesterday I watched all the reveal trailers. Hard to pick a best but TBC had the worst with WoD as a close second. WotLK and Cata had stuff cut out. Ironically BfA had a great reveal trailer.

Funny thing about the undead/dark ranger nelf skin is that for a brief period during the 8.1 ptr, it actually was a customization option for player nelves along with dark hair. It actually looked really badass and it would fit my rogue really well, even though I do like the Night Warrior skin for my rogue.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Make my shaman viable, as in FUN, in multiple specs again (especially enh, which I've played since TBC) and ill come right back.

9.0 is the expansion where shaman deserves major love across all 3 specs... Maybe less so the boring elemental, but each to his own. Also give me less grind overall and the return of pre bis and bis gear would do me great. Allowing me to play alts without being gimped for weeks or months would be a welcome change too.
    Last edited by Grimbolt; 2019-09-14 at 06:01 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varolyn View Post
    Funny thing about the undead/dark ranger nelf skin is that for a brief period during the 8.1 ptr, it actually was a customization option for player nelves along with dark hair. It actually looked really badass and it would fit my rogue really well, even though I do like the Night Warrior skin for my rogue.
    Really? Hmmmmm. Maybe it is finally time for Dark Rangers? Although if they come we will have three edgy hero classes that have to word names that begin with D. Maybe they should be Edge Class instead.

god FUCk still seven weeks until we're gonna get some news

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Really? Hmmmmm. Maybe it is finally time for Dark Rangers? Although if they come we will have three edgy hero classes that have to word names that begin with D. Maybe they should be Edge Class instead.
    Dark Rangers, the ranged DPS spec for Demon Hunters.
    I'd laugh.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

5+ Year Old Account
    Dark Rangers, the ranged DPS spec for Demon Hunters.
    I'm sorry, what?

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    I'm sorry, what?
    Hey, it fits because Dark Rangers are a type of Hunter, and Demon Hunter has "Hunter" in the name. :P
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

5+ Year Old Account
    Hey, it fits because Dark Rangers are a type of Hunter, and Demon Hunter has "Hunter" in the name. :P
    I'd rather have dark ranger as a seprate class with at least two specs. One ranged with bows and one dual wielding swords.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dark Ranger is a necromancer hunter last time I checked...

Not whatever that guy thinks they are.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Dark ranger is basically just a hunter that uses a different skin for their abilities. Pets are demonic/undead, shadow shot instead of arcane shot, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Dark Ranger is a necromancer hunter last time I checked...

Not whatever that guy thinks they are.
    I was trying for a pun.
    In the end it was just trying.

Basically all I want:

-class revamps
    -improved melee animations

Quote Originally Posted by Nadiru View Post
    god FUCk still seven weeks until we're gonna get some news
    Eh I'm guessing a stream is coming

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    Eh I'm guessing a stream is coming
    Blizzcon comes November 1st.

Quote Originally Posted by DotEleven View Post
    Blizzcon comes November 1st.
    Which is over 6 weeks away

We get a release build in 2-3

Stream probably that week to discuss the "twist"

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    Which is over 6 weeks away

We get a release build in 2-3

Stream probably that week to discuss the "twist"
    Oh, okay, I thought when you put "Eh, I'm guessing a stream is coming" you weren't sure that's what his comment was referring to and somehow unaware Blizzcon was almost here.