Quote Originally Posted by Scarnage86 View Post
    in priority:
    -class gameplay rework
    -find a way to recreate a comunity feeling
    -remove wf tf and all the exageration of loot rng
    - return of tier as they should be: 2pc change core rotaion 4pc increase power
    - not so invading leggendary/artifact/azerite system... should be just a balancing lever not core system
    - loot need more importance, so less loot but stronger
    - lfr do not drop tier or good trinket
    - dungeon challenge return, less mythic+
    - profession rework
    - more alt friendly
    - fly when cap lvl instant
    - no new zone, rework all the world
    - stop the crappy turtle/bejewel wq
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    The scenario itself is pure PvE content, this could remain as neutral content vs future Big Bad's forces. No other player faction to tug for control of the zone, so it could be a simple weekly lockout for the big quest, and available 24/7, or tied to a system similar to the Broken Shore buildings.
    the tech is definitely staying and the overall idea of "build up your forces then make a final push" is going to be a spin on the black empire

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    Imagine a timewalking raid that randomises boss rooms and maybe even bosses between those rooms, so you jump from fighting Marrowgar to Ragnaros, then three Lich Kings in a row because fuck RNG.
    interestingly enough this suggestion isn't new

the 9 boss anniversary raid coming is the perfect example of this

just take some of the most iconic raid bosses from the past and throw them together for the players to have a bit of fun (i say bit because balancing to be clearable by EVERYBODY makes it boring for some but for them i suggest just getting guildies and knocking it out)

possible we continue with this

With the aid of shrooms, I drift into the astral realm
    I wonder how warfronts will be utilised beyond BfA. It would be interesting if they implemented them as an epic BG.

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMagicc View Post
    I wonder how warfronts will be utilised beyond BfA. It would be interesting if they implemented them as an epic BG.
    They're just scenarios with 20 ppl, not 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Directionalk9 View Post
    They're just scenarios with 20 ppl, not 3.
    They are quite a bit more than that, though obviously all such systems are essentially instanced dungeons.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    They are quite a bit more than that, though obviously all such systems are essentially instanced dungeons.
    Are they, they follow the exact same things scenarios in MoP did? Does size of the map matter? Steps in the scenario? I mean they are just larger scale, A Little Patience.

Quote Originally Posted by Directionalk9 View Post
    Are they, they follow the exact same things scenarios in MoP did? Does size of the map matter? Steps in the scenario?
    Yes, 100%. I don't think anyone would genuinely claim that AV is "just arenas with 80 people".

Beyond the scale and steps, warfronts also have pushback from the enemy side, quite different choices in how resources are spent/gathered, have (particularly dark shore) a much higher variation of enemy type and distribution, and fairly unique AI interaction.

If you toss PvP into warfronts you basically get a moba epic BG.
    If you toss PvP into scenarios you basically have watered down PvP island expeditions.

I do quite like the idea of a time skip, revamped world with a general story arc of heroes helping heal the world. With a heavily decentralised plot

Quote Originally Posted by WonderZebra View Post
    I do quite like the idea of a time skip, revamped world with a general story arc of heroes helping heal the world. With a heavily decentralised plot
    Me too. But people would still whine cause they want War. Cause this isn't PeaceCraft or some shit.

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMagicc View Post
    they can just nerf it and let us quee alone for the normal ones, pretty sure you+npcs can handle

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Me too. But people would still whine cause they want War. Cause this isn't PeaceCraft or some shit.
    You're not wrong. But after BFA if there was ever a time to chill on the large scale wars it's now! Hopefully people can see that.

Lets all just chill help malfurion regrow a wood or two. Maybe just have a few quests about building that farm you're character always dreamed about after all the fighting was done.

Quote Originally Posted by WonderZebra View Post
    You're not wrong. But after BFA if there was ever a time to chill on the large scale wars it's now! Hopefully people can see that.

Lets all just chill help malfurion regrow a wood or two. Maybe just have a few quests about building that farm you're character always dreamed about after all the fighting was done.
    Malfurion should just die in a fire, sick of saving his weaka** over and over.

The scenario itself is pure PvE content, this could remain as neutral content vs future Big Bad's forces. No other player faction to tug for control of the zone, so it could be a simple weekly lockout for the big quest, and available 24/7, or tied to a system similar to the Broken Shore buildings.
    It could but I really doubt it. It's just such a snooze fest even with the thematic it would work best (faction conflict). And I really don't see a way how they could improve this to make it a meaningful and lasting feature. Having only 2 Warfronts in BfA should be proof enough that the feature failed.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again
    Vote #Jaina!
    #Proudmoore4AllianceLeader
    #ImwithHer2020

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    It's not like there wouldn't be enemies to kill, bear asses to collect.

In fact, in a (somewhat) twist, it could be the baddies (OG/Void) trying to stop us, instead of the other way around.
    (not that it would matter much, gameplay-wise. Maybe more boss encounters that revolve around defending someone/thing)

It's not like there wouldn't be enemies to kill, bear asses to collect.

In fact, in a (somewhat) twist, it could be the baddies (OG/Void) trying to stop us, instead of the other way around.
    (not that it would matter much, gameplay-wise. Maybe more boss encounters that revolve around defending someone/thing)
    Build our own towns then defend them. Waves of enemies coming from different directions.
    Hail Lilith and see you in Hell!

Quote Originally Posted by Mikazukinoyaiba View Post
    Malfurion should just die in a fire, sick of saving his weaka** over and over.
    Fine help druids regrow forests. The point being is there is story and content to be done outside of fighting X evil trying to conquer Azeroth

The issue with Warfronts is tuning. Even Heroic Arathi is very poorly tuned. Blizzard is just very afraid to make them hard.
    Hail Lilith and see you in Hell!

They're also quite boring. Gathering resources (in a competitive way against your own fellow players) or pushing a lane of lame NPCs. That works in a top-down camera as the unseen commander controlling workers and troops (or MOBA heroes) but not when on the ground yourself.

I do hope Ensembles for the sets (all tiers) eventually arrive on a vendor, and I might spam Arathi for the rares achievement at some point (might be unemployed next month, yay) but otherwise, Warfronts are only worth it for the 'weekly' quest reward, on low-iLvl alts.

If we get a world revamp it would be pretty cool to see places like Stratholme repopulated. More towns!

Quote Originally Posted by Voidism View Post
    If we get a world revamp it would be pretty cool to see places like Stratholme repopulated. More towns!
    Gnomeregan. Poor midgets have been trying to reclaim it since Vanilla. Throw them a bone ffs.