Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Hope he doesn't get banned for that, I want to see his reaction after the opening ceremony.
    I dunno, seeing people full of themself pretend they never said something is usually rather boring.

Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    almost as if he is an AI or an NPC and not really a sentient individual. xD
    That does not read like something someone that isn't triggered would write tbh.
    I don't see why you guys feel the need to fight each other on stuff like this, be it Tinkers or High Elves. If it happens it happens, let the enthusiasts have their fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone I don't like
    Something I perceive as stupid or overly emotional.
    A quote that justifies my ideology, or attributes my opposition's position to ignorance or selfishness. - Some Nobody

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Page number means little when you are a master race 40 per pager.

But if you haven't heard the news, the Bolvar Cinematic got spoiled. Check the front page.
    front page only has the confirmation of THE Bolvar, i was around for that..anything since?

Hope he doesn't get banned for that, I want to see his reaction after the opening ceremony.
    I just don't get it. How can he be so irrational? lol

Quote Originally Posted by reploid View Post
    front page only has the confirmation of THE Bolvar, i was around for that..anything since?
    no, just 150 pages filled with trash. Don't read them.

would the new lich king need to visit uthers tomb for any reason?

Quote Originally Posted by reploid View Post
    Bunch of shitposts. That's about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    Nah, Sylvanas will do that, that's why Bolvar will rez Galakrond 8)
    "Bitch I'm the Lich King."

"nuh-uh, i got super azerite powers and AND AND i'm a tenth level shadow-dan!"

"You don't seem to understand: I'm the motherfucking The Bolvar."
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by chrisnorris View Post
    ANY reason? Sure. Any conceivable reason as of right now? Probably not.

Zombie Uther confirmed?

Quote Originally Posted by Adynos View Post
    I just don't get it. How can he be so irrational? lol
    I've read his profile page in which he talks about how he's glad hes banned from official forums for speaking the truth, etc. That was kinda the point at which I stopped trying to understand.

I highly doubt someone that invested in it being fake would even bother to post if it turns out they're wrong and that it's real.

The Bolvar! Rawr! yeah yeah!
    "Plato is dear to me, but dearer still is truth." - Aristotle

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    If we are getting a death expansion, dark rangers or necromancers is looking the more likely choice if we do get a new class, I feel like the fact we've had mechagon and no tinkers if pretty damning for their prospects of ever being a class at this point
    that really depends becus then we are saying that only death can beat death etc etc like demon hunter and legion
    and DK slowly turned back to their senses again it is real critizim problem if it happens but yes i think necromancer is likly more then dark ranger becus of calia menethil joining as horde faction leader lore we got

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen of Lordaeron View Post
    ANY reason? Sure. Any conceivable reason as of right now? Probably not.

Zombie Uther confirmed?
    Considering "I want to visit Uther's tomb" is a reason, yeah, if you accept any reason, then he definitely could.

I think Calia more likely will visit Uther.

maybe uthers hammer? o-o

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurmech View Post
    That does not read like something someone that isn't triggered would write tbh.
    I don't see why you guys feel the need to fight each other on stuff like this, be it Tinkers or High Elves. If it happens it happens, let the enthusiasts have their fun.
    Its onw thing to let them have their fun and another to start exactly the same talk 2-3 times per say with no new info for that specific thing
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    The fact Mechagon was used to springboard an Allied Race and not kept for Tinkers should be the most damning.
    I can already see the counterargument: Mechagnomes and Vulpera(??) were only introduced to include more Tinker races... instead of Blizz just giving every race one AR.

i think sylvanas will raise greymane's son as a trap, he will far for it and die, right at 9.0 or pre-patch.

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMagicc View Post
    Dark rangers ain't happening lads. Necromancer is more likely, or nothing and instead we get class revamps. I'd prefer the latter.
    But what about nekomancers?