Quote Originally Posted by Kemsa View Post
    Blizzcon starts on the... DAY OF THE DEAD....

Blizzard is going to announce a cooperation with DrinkBox studios on BlizzCon.

Next expansion: WoW: Mexiverse

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Okay I said I was gonna do it so here it is. Sorting all EK/Kalimdor zones into priority buckets.

Just a general note I think Blizz is gonna change how level scaling works so more zones are available faster. Replicate the Classic feel of going between zones, and also the idea of straight line leveling is soooo pre-scaling.
    The Special S Bucket:
    Update the BC starting zones ASAP. Please?

S-Tier Bucket:
    These are the zones that are now completely out of space and time. Ziridomi, or a Dead Warchief, usually puts you here.
    Hyjal – Night Elves are almost certainly moving their starting zone here. I can see a world where the zone gets split in two as well, it's actually rather large.
    Winterspring – This zone goes in the S bucket mostly because of the aftershocks of moving the Night Elves. This zone is the next step down the mountain, and so probably gets converted into a 10-20 type zone.
    Darkshore – Ziridomi, nuff said. They can just build upon the Warfront version of the zone at least. Maybe find a way to attach it to Timbermaw Hold for access from Winterspring.
    Stonetalon – Warchief Garrosh, you are dismissed. This zone holds the dubious honor of being out of space and time the moment it released.
    Southern Barrens – The war is over, so this zone needs a total redo of its story. Also the zone probably needs a major rebuild. The Overgrowth was tamed, Bael Modan is gone, Mulgore really should be opened up again, and the two Barrens probably should be reuinted thanks to the power of scaling.
    Dustwallow Marsh – Ziridomi for Theramore. Plus it seems the Horde's been camping on the road prior to the Mak'gora.
    Silithus – Blizz is going to need to decide what they want to do here. Restore it to a desert and make it matter? Keep it as is and make it matter? Or just leave it as an empty zone irrelevant unless you do BFA content.
    Blasted Lands – Both faction hubs were destroyed and Ziridomi now stands watch over a red Dark Portal.
    Twilight Highlands – This zone is so out of place and time the zone's name references the Twilight's Hammer. Restrict them to the area around the Bastion of Twilight, let some recovery come to the rest of the zone.
    Arathi – Build a new zone off the warfront version in BFA.
    Silverpine & Gilneas – So long, Sylvanas. Personally I say make Gilneas a proper 1-10 for Worgen and have them filter into Silverpine, Hillsbrad, etc from there. Should have been how it worked in Cataclysm.
    Hillsbrad – Sylvanas is gone, the Alliance was knocking on the door, and I'm saying let the Worgen in. I doubt Southshore gets fixed ever, so maybe give the Alliance the old Hillsbrad Fields back? Oh, also purge the Lok'tar meme.
    Tirisfal – Bye Undercity, bye Brill. You could almost just cut this zone in half and be done with it. Give the west to Silverpine (with Pyrewood then going to Gilneas) and the east to WPL.
    EPL – New forsaken starting zone, calling it now.

A-Tier Bucket:
    This is the meme tier. Get this crap outta my life for good.
    Uldum – The Black Empire stuff gives a good justification to revamp this zone and remove everything Harrison Jones and the Arc of the Covenant.
    Redridge – Nobody likes this zone. Nobody.
    Badlands – Well on a serious note, the Wrathion's Egg storyline needs to go. Also that destruction can be cleaned up. And oh yeah, that motorcycle quest.

B-Tier Bucket:
    You could call this the “Twilight's Hammer Memorial Bucket.” These zones are so intrinsically tied to the Cataclysm that they need a revamp just to fit in with other revamped zones.
    Ashenvale – Considered A-Tier but this is less about memes and more about the volcano and the fact the Horde probably rampaged across this zone en route to Darkshore.
    Thousand Needles – Can I just say I'm mad after all these years that boat was never relevant again? Has some memes that need cleaning up but nothing terrible. This zone's worst sin is the huge Twilight's Hammer presence. I'd cry tears of joy if they unflooded the zone, though.
    Northern Stranglethorn- This zone trends toward S tier but I'll put it here since Blizz could still make the Troll story work, but it'll need updates due to everyone involved dying in the ZG update.
    Swamp of Sorrows – The entire zone isn't based around the faction war, just like ¾ of it. So I'll leave this here instead of in S tier. Either way, lotta work needs to be done here.
    Loch Modan – About ¾ of this zone is usable, even I guess the Axis of Horrible. It's the Twilight stuff at the end that isn't. Also they should really fix the dam or at least remove the rubble.
    Dun Morogh – The Cataclysm riled up the Trolls. The Trolls should have calmed down by now.
    WPL – The war is over so Andorhol, about 50% of this zone's quest content, needs to be redone entirely. The Argent stuff can stay as-is though.

C-Tier Bucket:
    Here's where the high priority stuff ends. These zones have Cataclysm damage that can be cleaned up, but Blizzard can take their time with these.
    Northern Barrens – Something needs to be done about those Kor'kron camps from Operation Barrens. Beyond that this zone is perfectly servicable.
    Azshara – Fine as-is. I'd maybe make this a 1-10 zone for Goblins and ditch Kezan though.
    Desolace – Fix it MOAR! Also Centaurs should be made fun again.
    Westfall – That eyesore tornado needs to go. I actually rather like Shadowlands2020's leak/idea of all that destruction exposing new ore and triggering a mining boom. Gives the hobos a job.
    Wetlands – Dry it out somewhat. Water will flow in time to the ocean, Menethil can be dry again, the lake that formed from the Dam collapsing should even out again.

D-Tier Bucket:
    These zones don't even need an update. They can just be HD-ified and their quests hold up.
    Felwood – Maybe some Legion damage could be added or removed, but this zone just kinda… is what it is. Also it still has flat-topped trees which are a sin
    Durotar – Weird that Orgrimmar's starting area doesn't rank higher. But the Warchief is kinda irrelevant to that zone.
    Mulgore – This is becoming a trend. Only change it really needs is to open the gate.
    Tanaris – Bold of me, isn't it? Some folks want Mean Streets of World of Warcraft, but it isn't required. This zone can still stand alone.
    Ferelas – The only iffy thing here is the Green Dragon storyline, but that can be paper mache'd over easy enough.
    Un'goro – No comment needed.
    Southern Stranglethorn – That Bloodsail quest is a godsend for farming Bloodsail rep.
    Duskwood – No comment.
    Elwynn – Starting zones being in the D bucket is a trend officially. The evil Orcs here are from Blackrock Mountain, which remains operational.
    Burning Steppes – Dare I say I liked this Rambo more than the Redridge one?
    Searing Gorge – This zone never seems to change and never seems to go out of fashion.
    Hinterlands – See above.

F-Tier Bucket:
    Moonglade lives here.
    Also the ashes of Teldrassil.
    And who can forget Deadwind Pass?
    Vash'jir I don't care enough about to revamp.
    Oh yeah tagging the two I was talking about revamps with earlier. @Nymrohd @Nagawithlegs
    Last edited by Slowpoke is a Gamer; 2019-10-29 at 09:20 PM.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    https://twitter.com/Muffinus/status/1189210396831281152

Muffinus is ACTUALLY trolling us though
    add that to the hype train.
    Hey

Not riding on the Bolvar. Boring ride.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasoka View Post
    Let me put it this way. Khadgar, who is the greatest mage by far at the moment, wielding the staff Atiesh and being a student to Medivh himself, could pull a time stop spell in Shattrath (WoD) after 10+ minutes of casting. And his greatest spell of pure force is destroying a dam wall in WoD again.

Jaina, who can't even hold a candle to Khadgar's power levels, shows up out of nowhere on a flying ship and single-handedly turns the tide of battle. I get it that you have a hard on for Jaina, but she is as Mary Sue as can be.
    Jaina literally has titan powers in her staff.

5+ Year Old Account

never ending storrrrrrrrrrYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyyy

Quote Originally Posted by Vasoka View Post
    Uhhhhhhhh.... I don't think Jaina is within his reach, so to speak.

Also, unity between the -SCOURGE- and Stormwind? That's.. ridiculous, I guess? Even if the scourge is held back by Bolvar (probably not for much longer), the thought that he still holds some sort of humanity to care for his daughter is questionable. And even if he did, how would a unity between an endless army of undead and a human city work, exactly?

And no, I don't think they've met.
    Taelia has met Anduin, he even speaks of fears about not telling her who, or what, her father has become. I've speculated a storyline could be made here about her feeling like Anduin, or the Alliance, betrayed her/her father. The unity between the Scourge and the Alliance could make sense if you consider how much DK stuff has been "inspired" by GoT. Not a far stretch to assume they go with a story "inspired" by the Night's King lore from the ASOIAF books, considering Undead are immune and otherwise a threat to the Void, I could see this necessitating him as an ally. Personally I'm more on the side he is losing/loses control of the Scourge proper and our job initially or otherwise is to get it back under control, probably by delegating duties across multiple people *cough*Necromancer*cough*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMagicc View Post
    never ending storrrrrrrrrrYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyyy
    Now is really not the time for that Dustin, we have to stop the Russians!

5+ Year Old Account
    The only class I want more than either tinker or necromancer.

Dragoon. Never going to happen *cries*

10+ Year Old Account
    Dragon and pizza included! also cabbages!
    [/URL]

We are in the endgame now boys

10+ Year Old Account
    Ahh Cmon guys! Don't be like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    lol.... and we know he checked the hype thread in the past
    Wasn't he the guy that kept posting leaking faucets?

I like to imagine that the devs check this thread just to gauge the hype.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Jaina literally has titan powers in her staff.
    "Jaina tasked Alliance champions to charge the Staff of Antonidas with the remains of the Thunder King's power. ". Lein Shen. "REMAINS" of his power. Lore wise, she should be nowhere as strong as Khadgar given all his amassed power and knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    We are in the endgame now boys
    We are... I have felt the transition. There was an energy shift. Things are getting serious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never ending story = Stranger things.
    Someone in my guild told me that "The World Beyond" was very Stranger Things-ish.

The World Beyond confirmed!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluvs View Post
    Ahh Cmon guys! Don't be like that.

Wasn't he the guy that kept posting leaking faucets?

I like to imagine that the devs check this thread just to gauge the hype.
    I don't know, but what I do know is he was making silly tweets about stuff being discussed in a hype thread a couple times without directly referencing it.

I seem to also remember him tweeting an avatar or using it as his profile pic that someone on the hypethread posted.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Sluvs View Post
    Well, Terran is clearly trolling us at this point.

https://twitter.com/TerranGregory/status/1189058813803950080
    Well played
    Yohohoho

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    We are... I have felt the transition. There was an energy shift. Things are getting serious.
    With one snap (the bolvar leak) half of the leaks were bunked
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

A "Cluemancer" account just posted this to Reddit. Supposedly more stills from the cinematic. Looks like it might be the real deal.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/cluemancer2/bolvar_cinematic_full_leak/
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2019-10-29 at 09:59 PM.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    When the devs start showing up in Anaheim you know it's the endgame.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)