Quote Originally Posted by Directionalk9 View Post
    Are they, they follow the exact same things scenarios in MoP did? Does size of the map matter? Steps in the scenario?
    Yes, 100%. I don't think anyone would genuinely claim that AV is "just arenas with 80 people".

Beyond the scale and steps, warfronts also have pushback from the enemy side, quite different choices in how resources are spent/gathered, have (particularly dark shore) a much higher variation of enemy type and distribution, and fairly unique AI interaction.

If you toss PvP into warfronts you basically get a moba epic BG.
    If you toss PvP into scenarios you basically have watered down PvP island expeditions.

I do quite like the idea of a time skip, revamped world with a general story arc of heroes helping heal the world. With a heavily decentralised plot

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WonderZebra View Post
    I do quite like the idea of a time skip, revamped world with a general story arc of heroes helping heal the world. With a heavily decentralised plot
    Me too. But people would still whine cause they want War. Cause this isn't PeaceCraft or some shit.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMagicc View Post
    I wonder how warfronts will be utilised beyond BfA. It would be interesting if they implemented them as an epic BG.
    they can just nerf it and let us quee alone for the normal ones, pretty sure you+npcs can handle

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Me too. But people would still whine cause they want War. Cause this isn't PeaceCraft or some shit.
    You're not wrong. But after BFA if there was ever a time to chill on the large scale wars it's now! Hopefully people can see that.

Lets all just chill help malfurion regrow a wood or two. Maybe just have a few quests about building that farm you're character always dreamed about after all the fighting was done.

Quote Originally Posted by WonderZebra View Post
    You're not wrong. But after BFA if there was ever a time to chill on the large scale wars it's now! Hopefully people can see that.

Lets all just chill help malfurion regrow a wood or two. Maybe just have a few quests about building that farm you're character always dreamed about after all the fighting was done.
    Malfurion should just die in a fire, sick of saving his weaka** over and over.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    The scenario itself is pure PvE content, this could remain as neutral content vs future Big Bad's forces. No other player faction to tug for control of the zone, so it could be a simple weekly lockout for the big quest, and available 24/7, or tied to a system similar to the Broken Shore buildings.
    It could but I really doubt it. It's just such a snooze fest even with the thematic it would work best (faction conflict). And I really don't see a way how they could improve this to make it a meaningful and lasting feature. Having only 2 Warfronts in BfA should be proof enough that the feature failed.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

It's not like there wouldn't be enemies to kill, bear asses to collect.

In fact, in a (somewhat) twist, it could be the baddies (OG/Void) trying to stop us, instead of the other way around.
    (not that it would matter much, gameplay-wise. Maybe more boss encounters that revolve around defending someone/thing)

Quote Originally Posted by Mikazukinoyaiba View Post
    Malfurion should just die in a fire, sick of saving his weaka** over and over.
    Fine help druids regrow forests. The point being is there is story and content to be done outside of fighting X evil trying to conquer Azeroth

They're also quite boring. Gathering resources (in a competitive way against your own fellow players) or pushing a lane of lame NPCs. That works in a top-down camera as the unseen commander controlling workers and troops (or MOBA heroes) but not when on the ground yourself.

I do hope Ensembles for the sets (all tiers) eventually arrive on a vendor, and I might spam Arathi for the rares achievement at some point (might be unemployed next month, yay) but otherwise, Warfronts are only worth it for the 'weekly' quest reward, on low-iLvl alts.

If we get a world revamp it would be pretty cool to see places like Stratholme repopulated. More towns!

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidism View Post
    If we get a world revamp it would be pretty cool to see places like Stratholme repopulated. More towns!
    Gnomeregan. Poor midgets have been trying to reclaim it since Vanilla. Throw them a bone ffs.

Gnomeregan. Poor midgets have been trying to reclaim it since Vanilla. Throw them a bone ffs.
    The trolls should get their own town too imo.

5+ Year Old Account
    The Darkspears? I nominate Zul Gurub.

Reworked Zul'Aman

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Rider View Post
    Reworked Zul'Aman
    Personally I would like to keep the distinction between forest trolls and jungle trolls.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    What for? Will you AFK there with your Troll char or something? I rather have new cities that serve as hub for expansion. Before BfA last time we get completely new city hub was... 3.0 with Dalaran.

Quote Originally Posted by razorpax View Post
    "the fate of azeroth is shared by her children"
    We are children of N'zoth, not Azeroth.

Plus Azeroth hasn't been born yet.
    Snarky: Adjective - Any language that contains quips or comments containing sarcastic or satirical witticisms intended as blunt irony. Usually delivered in a manner that is somewhat abrupt and out of context and intended to stun and amuse.

I nominate all the major Zul’Cities.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbolt View Post
    Make my shaman viable, as in FUN, in multiple specs again (especially enh, which I've played since TBC) and ill come right back.

9.0 is the expansion where shaman deserves major love across all 3 specs... Maybe less so the boring elemental, but each to his own. Also give me less grind overall and the return of pre bis and bis gear would do me great. Allowing me to play alts without being gimped for weeks or months would be a welcome change too.
    As with every single expansion, Blizzard will say they ran out of time on us, and they'll promise to fix us for 9.1.
    They'll tweak a few Talents again and call it a day. Ta-da!

I played my Restoration Shaman since BC, and I dropped it this expansion after my guild completed Mythic Uldir for Holy Priest.
    Shaman has zero gameplay/depth that makes it fun; pure Healing Surge spam in M+, our Mastery is useless (Doesn't go high enough+our long cast times allow other healers' instant casts to snipe low-health targets) and no mini-games like Priests/Paladins/Monks.

But, I digress. That's a discussion for a different time and topic, but I agree; Shaman needs a major overhaul.
    Last edited by Noraver; 2019-09-17 at 11:54 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    ^^ ROFL. None of what you said matters.