7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Build our own towns then defend them. Waves of enemies coming from different directions.
    Garrison invasions 2.0?

Ah shit here we go again.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    The issue with Warfronts is tuning. Even Heroic Arathi is very poorly tuned. Blizzard is just very afraid to make them hard.
    I think the problem is that it's something you que for. I think on paper Warfrants sounds really fun, but in practice they're a waste of time. When BFA was newer, it was, at least to me, a semi enjoyable waste of time, but there's no real reason to do them.

They should have been something that actively happens that players interact with in the open world, or at the very least by going to the zone it takes place in.

Quote Originally Posted by Noraver View Post
    As with every single expansion, Blizzard will say they ran out of time on us, and they'll promise to fix us for 9.1.
    They'll tweak a few Talents again and call it a day. Ta-da!

I played my Restoration Shaman since BC, and I dropped it this expansion after my guild completed Mythic Uldir for Holy Priest.
    Shaman has zero gameplay/depth that makes it fun; pure Healing Surge spam in M+, our Mastery is useless (Doesn't go high enough+our long cast times allow other healers' instant casts to snipe low-health targets) and no mini-games like Priests/Paladins/Monks.

But, I digress. That's a discussion for a different time and topic, but I agree; Shaman needs a major overhaul.
    Oh man I feel you. Shaman is my favorite class and Restoration Shaman has been my main for quite some time but I had to drop it in BfA. Not only is it the weakest healer overall, it's the most boring as well. Druid is by far the best healer and the most versatile / interesting as well. Weird isn't it? For me they ruined Resto Shaman and I really hope they'll totally rework it for 9.0. I would be happy if they bring back Earthliving Weapon (lol) I loved that spell + the flowery visuals.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

10+ Year Old Account
    I want a world revamp so bad. I know it’s impossible but I wish 9.0 would be a soft reboot similar to a realm reborn. Would be the perfect opportunity. Old god wins, world revamp and a level squish.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidism View Post
    The trolls should get their own town too imo.
    They have the echo isles.

Formerly known as Arafal

Blizz is not going to end an expansion on "The bad guys win." The more casual playerbase would be furious to have the expansion on a huge down note. The worst Blizz will do is like what happened with Legion, we beat Sargeras but at a terrible cost (him stabbing Azeroth with his sword).

Been reading bout class tinker but I'm curious if it happened, what would it be like? I'm imagining Torbjon from Overwatch, tinkers just build turret then afk top dps lol

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by scarletanh View Post
    Been reading bout class tinker but I'm curious if it happened, what would it be like? I'm imagining Torbjon from Overwatch, tinkers just build turret then afk top dps lol
    Turrets would probably be either permanent but super weak, or a powerful CD.

Their bread and butter is probably gunplay, bombs, and gadgets, like FF14's Machinist.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10/10 would drop the hunter playing right now for some goblin launching rpg lmao
    I'm thinking of something like they did with compution pocket trinket, like if you combine certain resource, you get a skill from that.
    Last edited by scarletanh; 2019-09-17 at 09:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Their bread and butter is probably gunplay, bombs, and gadgets, like FF14's Machinist.
    Or you know, like tinker.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by scarletanh View Post
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...pt-2018-(long)

Maybe we will get a dancer class :P
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

Quote Originally Posted by TaliaKirana View Post
    Blizz is not going to end an expansion on "The bad guys win." The more casual playerbase would be furious to have the expansion on a huge down note. The worst Blizz will do is like what happened with Legion, we beat Sargeras but at a terrible cost (him stabbing Azeroth with his sword).
    Yeah, clearly this was a terrible move for Infinity War, as well huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Muajin76 View Post
    Maybe we will get a dancer class :P
    I'm having Star Wars Galaxies flashbacks. lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gleepot View Post
    big difference from watching a movie about guys who "if we cannot save it we wll avenge it" and a game when you lose

not many people like to lose

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gleepot View Post
    2 hour investment VS 2 year investment.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hittion View Post
    Isn't it a year away?
    Reveal's about a month and a half away.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by TaliaKirana View Post
    Blizz is not going to end an expansion on "The bad guys win."
    If it would end with a 'winner' of the faction war, man players of the opposing faction would feel like they 'lost', too. But unlike that, if the NPC baddies win, you get hope that you'll get to defeat them in the next expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by nyjl View Post
    Or you know, like tinker.
    Nah, FF14 definitely invented the concept of a class using machines to fight /s

(reference to the fact that people see everything, anything in WoW as a reference to Anime/Manga and related games, despite more logical associations)