Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    I really really really hope they make it a flying archipelago. We don't need the third island-chain-in-the-ocean-expansion in a row. We really don't.
    On Vanilla sketch map Dragon Isles were raid next to peninsula north of Stratholme. I thin they may combine these two. Its last unexplored arena on in game map after Cata and waay to big to be just dungeon.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    On Vanilla sketch map Dragon Isles were raid next to peninsula north of Stratholme. I thin they may combine these two. Its last unexplored arena on in game map after Cata and waay to big to be just dungeon.
    I mean with both Emerald Nightmare and Nyalotha being served as raids and not proper zones we don't know what Blizzard is going to do with Dragon Isles... they are indeed a blank space and I really hope they make it a proper 5-zone-continent where each Dragonflight has its own zone. Yet I can totally see them making it one single zone in 9.1 or 9.2 or something like that.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Dragon Isles can be dang near anything. It's a slate so blank there's essentially no canon on it whatsoever.
    is why it make so good, much potential, just like mop and Draenor

wod shenanigans aside, Draenor was great in terms of the continent, the zones were amazing and que leveling was cool like the spikes of arak, so sad that they cut if so so much features like the fungi whale world boss, and the ogre continent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    I really really really hope they make it a flying archipelago. We don't need the third island-chain-in-the-ocean-expansion in a row. We really don't.
    that would be just the perfect scenario, something similar to nagrand where there re floating chunks of rock and water pouring, i can see gigantic landmasses with big waterfalls into the ocean, and not just 5 zones, i can see more, for other dragons like storm, or even the twilight/chromatic

i can't get over the fact that they seems to not use crhomatus at all

Horrific Visions sounds like beta testing for a feature mentioned in one of the leaks for the next expansion ("Awakenings") where a party of 3 without specific class roles could make timed "dungeons".
    Last edited by Gibsonz; 2019-10-08 at 08:07 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KayRule View Post
    I think it's interesting there's several major NPCs talking about love in the new broadcast text. Lorthermar and Thalysa, MOTHER and Ra-den, Shaw and Valeera, even Wrathion and Kalecgos talk about their complicated relationships with humans close to them.

Coupled with the Blizzcon 2019 logo featuring a heart, and the cardback featuring a striking pink motif, I wonder if it means something.
    It means we can't just let most of the current characters die of old age without producing offspring to contunie the story.
    We're running out of replaceable child-less leaders. Sooner or later, both Anduin and Tess Greymane will need to take care of some legacy unless they want the kingdoms of Stormwind and Gilneas go the way of council.

The problem is that WoW, as it is now, is a poor medium to tell a story of positive affection.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Well if you missed it she's kinda working for Death now, and has a kamehameha that literally is just avada kadavra.
    She also stole Death Eater Flight ability

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    you guys remember when everyone though it would be southern seas expansion, because we had a lot of hints about it and we were getting kul'tirans and zandalari

and we end up getting then

I would not discard shadowlands so soon, blizzard lately seems to do the obvious

If the chinese "leak" is true, then it getting more strong, i mean,a shadowlands with greek theme would be cool, and would be a great selling point
    I've seen one Chinese leak
    The logo had the wrong word

Don't see the shadowlands leak happening because it has been methodically destroyed

Quote Originally Posted by Gibsonz View Post
    Horrific Visions sounds like beta testing for a feature mentioned in one of the leaks for the next expansion ("Awakenings") where a party of 3 without specific class roles could make timed "dungeons".
    Awakenings was already debunked so it means nothing.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    I've seen one Chinese leak
    The logo had the wrong word

Don't see the shadowlands leak happening because it has been methodically destroyed
    the leak don't need to be true, but shadowlands as a expansion can end up being true

back then, there was a lot of leaks about southern seas, we end up getting those but the leaks were bullshit, until one i think days before blizzcon.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    sure, not the leaks, but ingame, in Legion, we had LOTS of hints about zandalari and kul'tiras, making then quite possible if not obvious

now, we are getting lots of hints about either a dragon isles or "shadowlands" expansion

and to be honest, if they didn't pull something entirely new unique not related to the current lore at all like MOP was, think we have some safe bets with the "possible" ones.

on the top of my head i can think of:

1- Dragon isles
    2- Shadowlands/black empire
    3- Return of draenor(with yrel and the light in general as antagonists)
    4- Return to northrend and the Lich king 2.0,or something related with the nerubian kingdom, or all of then in one
    5- An underground expansion, with the blingtron threat, apparently they are fighting a war that we know shit about it, this is the most plausible expansion for a tinker class
    6- Maaaaaybe the emerald dream/emerald nightmare expansion, even if very unlikely.
    7- We going to the moon/another world for some reason.

i can't think about any other possible option for 9.0 if not those above, and the first 2 seems more likely with the current events in my opinion.
    If we go off of in game stuff then I'll place money on dragon isles
    Island expeditions are key my friends

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    If we go off of in game stuff then I'll place money on dragon isles
    Island expeditions are key my friends
    Pretty much this.

With Blizzard tying up so many Island Expeditions hints, I would assume that stuff that doesn't get resolved is part of 9.0, like the Helya stuff or Dragon Isles.

7+ Year Old Account
    I think it's interesting there's several major NPCs talking about love in the new broadcast text. Lorthermar and Thalysa, MOTHER and Ra-den, Shaw and Valeera, even Wrathion and Kalecgos talk about their complicated relationships with humans close to them.

Coupled with the Blizzcon 2019 logo featuring a heart, and the cardback featuring a striking pink motif, I wonder if it means something.
    World of Warcraft - The Arrows of Love

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Pretty much this.

With Blizzard tying up so many Island Expeditions hints, I would assume that stuff that doesn't get resolved is part of 9.0, like the Helya stuff or Dragon Isles.
    I'm currently going through the new whispers we got

Pretty sure the 5 torches are the dragonflights
    5 torches now dim
    The flame they seek will light our path

Also calia is mentioned as is queeny

Sylvanas hinted at returning

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...t-at-4chan-kek

This leak guys, it has 8.3 basically 100% right....the 9.0 features and such he pushes as well look very conclusive to what the discussion is based around here with the world revamp coming. I am hoping this 9.0 leak is right as i want the features such as more dungeons, no ap grind and a talents and skill rewards back to the way it should be.

However 8.3 is defo a start, i have not played the game since 8.2 when i grinded flying and basically stopped, then i logged in to do the beautiful end to the war campaign, but now i might be interested in trying again to play before 9.0. I am hyped for Blizzcon even though i think this 9.0 leak is pretty much it lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Costa View Post

This leak guys, it has 8.3 basically 100% right....the 9.0 features and such he pushes as well look very conclusive to what the discussion is based around here with the world revamp coming. I am hoping this 9.0 leak is right as i want the features such as more dungeons, no ap grind and a talents and skill rewards back to the way it should be.

However 8.3 is defo a start, i have not played the game since 8.2 when i grinded flying and basically stopped, then i logged in to do the beautiful end to the war campaign, but now i might be interested in trying again to play before 9.0. I am hyped for Blizzcon even though i think this 9.0 leak is pretty much it lol.
    He fails right off the bat with the heritage armor. We have had better "Asian haiku leaks" in this very thread lol :P

https://imgur.com/a/aB8s9QU
    I think the only one not really matching up is the one about getting more Windrunner sisters story. And maybe "worgen danger". I'm not sure what happens in the worgen heritage story, I heard it is just a dream. But all these things are easy to predict, so...

Well, forgetting 8.2.5 leak he did the 8.3 one is spot on and the 8.2.5 leak he just had the Tyranade revenge part wrong which is rumored to be a side story in next expansion now anyway. Then you have the heritage armor looks changed maybe but they came which people didn't think they would. But when 8.3 is literally word for word right you have to think he either is very good at guessing or there might be something into that.

Man, this one is pretty cool, especially considering the stuff we learn about Azshara in Nyalotha this

-Plans to bring Azshara back as an ally in the future.
    Was a spot on "likely enough" prediction. Was there any hints toward this before?

I expect most of the 8.3 stuff to quickly turn out bullshit. The last point is already a bit iffy, but I wouldn't get hung up on it. Mostly the Sylvanas stuff will probably break it. She seems to be out of it for BfA.

edit: also, it really ruins the "leak" that they claimed to be from the art team but then got the heritage armor so completely and utterly wrong. And no, the worgen heritage was never going to be "knight-like" in any shape or form so the whole "maybe they changed it" doesn't cut it.
    Last edited by Samin; 2019-10-08 at 11:43 AM.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

An enemy who tries to take over by making us love them too much to fight them, perhaps.

Sounds like something the Light would try.

Or perhaps this is hinting at Elune again. If she's a triple goddess, well, there's the Night Warrior and Mother Moon so far that I've heard her called.

Dunno about any third aspect (though triple goddesses are a thing in real life), but an overbearing mother sounds like it might fit.
    Last edited by Blayze; 2019-10-08 at 11:14 AM.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    An enemy who tries to take over by making us love them too much to fight them, perhaps.

Sounds like something the Light would try.
    Xe'ra reborn. Maybe Illidan wasn't ardent enough.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Wait, what? Where?

I really want this to be true, it would be the perfect expansion to me for the most part.