Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    hints pointing something only became true when they confirm that, we have those hints about word revamp, timeskip just maybe
    Humans are hardwired to see patterns everywhere. What you think are hints may just be happenstance.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Humans are hardwired to see patterns everywhere. What you think are hints may just be happenstance.
    and maybe the hints are hints, so im not discarding then.

we had hints about n'zoh as boss final and nyalotha, and we get that.

Quote Originally Posted by Costa View Post

This leak guys, it has 8.3 basically 100% right....the 9.0 features and such he pushes as well look very conclusive to what the discussion is based around here with the world revamp coming. I am hoping this 9.0 leak is right as i want the features such as more dungeons, no ap grind and a talents and skill rewards back to the way it should be.

However 8.3 is defo a start, i have not played the game since 8.2 when i grinded flying and basically stopped, then i logged in to do the beautiful end to the war campaign, but now i might be interested in trying again to play before 9.0. I am hyped for Blizzcon even though i think this 9.0 leak is pretty much it lol.

You know what I'm curious about? That graphics part, could they be updating the engine even further for things like 4k textures and ray trace support?

5+ Year Old Account
    With Azshara's plan revealed by dataminers, it doesn't seem all that far fetched that Naga would join up with us as the new token evil player race. Tyrande probaly won't accept that, but she is ready to go on a warpath anyway. As far as I'm concerned every leak now that isn't about going after Sylvanas, is as fake as it can be.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    With Azshara's plan revealed by dataminers, it doesn't seem all that far fetched that Naga would join up with us as the new token evil player race. Tyrande probaly won't accept that, but she is ready to go on a warpath anyway. As far as I'm concerned every leak now that isn't about going after Sylvanas, is as fake as it can be.
    I could see Naga and those Dragon people. Give the Dragon dudes new rigs so they aren't just reskinned Worgen.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I could see Naga and those Dragon people. Give the Dragon dudes new rigs so they aren't just reskinned Worgen.
    I still think the dragon plotline has the least ammount of hooks, but I wouldn't be against this.

10+ Year Old Account
    I still think the dragon plotline has the least ammount of hooks, but I wouldn't be against this.
    I'm honestly spinning dragons forward into a theoretical Sylvanas VS Alexstraza Dragon Isles expansion.

I don't think we'll get preorder Allied Races this time around. I think the "final two" are going to be like the Zandalari and Kul'tirans.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm honestly spinning dragons forward into a theoretical Sylvanas VS Alexstraza Dragon Isles expansion.

I don't think we'll get preorder Allied Races this time around. I think the "final two" are going to be like the Zandalari and Kul'tirans.
    I'm betting pre-order Tinker class unlocked.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Unfortunately I didn't miss that (although her Deathbolt is really cool) yet Alexstrasza, even weaker than ever, is still the Aspect of Life and... Sylvanas is just Sylvanas. Sure she is empowered and sure she is build up as an antagonist / anti-hero (?) yet I find it strange if it'll be Sylvanas vs. Alexstrasza in the end. Sylvanas vs. Tyrande makes more sense but Tyrande isn't there yet and I don't know if I'd reference Tyrande for something related to "life".

- - - Updated - - -

I really really really hope they make it a flying archipelago. We don't need the third island-chain-in-the-ocean-expansion in a row. We really don't.
    There a problem, writers do not want to kill-off either Sylvanas nor Tyrande , but can easy kill relic of past as dragon aspect -> Alexstrasza (she shows too much skin for 2020, and they lazzy to remake model)
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shade3891 View Post
    I'm betting pre-order Tinker class unlocked.
    I bet they do the Demon Hunter thing again where if you pre-order you get the class early. If it's World Revamp, probably the class unlocks alongside the revamp.

Dragon Isles has had more reference as a location than any sort of death realm. We can easily have a world revamp expansion with Dragon Isles as zones (because cata theme: ESPECIALLY after they make it clear that Nzoth was Deathwing's master) AND deal with the death stuff in later patches.

They did it in Legion (Elf/Tauren Fun feat. Vrykul ---> DEMONS) and BFA (Pirate/Troll Fun --> OLD GODS) so they'll do it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Unfortunately I didn't miss that (although her Deathbolt is really cool) yet Alexstrasza, even weaker than ever, is still the Aspect of Life and... Sylvanas is just Sylvanas. Sure she is empowered and sure she is build up as an antagonist / anti-hero (?) yet I find it strange if it'll be Sylvanas vs. Alexstrasza in the end. Sylvanas vs. Tyrande makes more sense but Tyrande isn't there yet and I don't know if I'd reference Tyrande for something related to "life".

- - - Updated - - -

I really really really hope they make it a flying archipelago. We don't need the third island-chain-in-the-ocean-expansion in a row. We really don't.
    Well via undead army, trap or letting her boss do it.

Orcs imprisoned her after all mortals can effect her

5+ Year Old Account

Well we all have our favorites. If it were up to me I would revamp Gilneas into consisting of 3 or 4 zones and a bunch of plot lines that aren't really related to the worgen curse. Like The Witchwood story from Hearthstone. Drustvar could have worked perfectly as a zone of Gilneas.
    Not much has been done with the Harvest Witches. Or Detective Halford Ramsay who could help us in murder cases like the Furlbrow murder or even the pre-cata Stalvan Questline.

A camp or something established by wandering Pandaren to give them monk trainers. Like a Spirited Away style Bathhouse obscured by dark mist. Perhaps even add a few naga to the shoreline as Brann Bronzebeard theorized.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well we all have our favorites. If it were up to me I would revamp Gilneas into consisting of 3 or 4 zones and a bunch of plot lines that aren't really related to the worgen curse. Like The Witchwood story from Hearthstone. Drustvar could have worked perfectly as a zone of Gilneas.
    Not much has been done with the Harvest Witches. Or Detective Halford Ramsay who could help us in murder cases like the Furlbrow murder or even the pre-cata Stalvan Questline.

A camp or something established by wandering Pandaren to give them monk trainers. Like a Spirited Away style Bathhouse obscured by dark mist. Perhaps even add a few naga to the shoreline as Brann Bronzebeard theorized.
    As cool as the world getting bigger would be I think that if tey do a revamp it'll be on a smaller scale than even Cata. HD models and questline revamps. Maybe a bridge connecting the two Barrens, and put those fires out!

One thing I do think that a lot of people aren't saying is I think the Dragon Isles are merged into Eastern Kingdoms, not as their own loading screen continent. Maybe even something added to Kalimdor with the BFA-style 3-3 split.

There being no new zone in 8.3 makes me think a world revamp on some level is a lot more possible than before. Mechagon+Nazjatar is significantly less landscape than what we got in Legion (Broken Shore, all three Argus zones) which could be indicative that the world building team was pulled to work on something big for 9.0

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TomatoBisque View Post
    There being no new zone in 8.3 makes me think a world revamp on some level is a lot more possible than before. Mechagon+Nazjatar is significantly less landscape than what we got in Legion (Broken Shore, all three Argus zones) which could be indicative that the world building team was pulled to work on something big for 9.0
    They're also drawing our attention to these old zones again.

Next expansion will be themed around love. Maybe we're finally going to Elune

Quote Originally Posted by KayRule View Post
    Next expansion will be themed around love. Maybe we're finally going to Elune
    All of Next Expac will just be one giant Dating Sim

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawdzilla View Post
    All of Next Expac will just be one giant Dating Sim
    Now if only WoW had characters worth dating.

Now if only WoW had characters worth dating.
    Valeera. .