The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post

what was that?
    It was in the "Who is Death?" thread. He said "What do we say to the god of Death? Not today." When asked if that means no Death expansion, he said "Not today, but, tomorrow is a new day."

Sounds to me like implying limited Death stuff to start, more later on in the expansion. Basically Death/Shadowlands being the N'Zoth of 9.0.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

pleople talked about Sylvanas on the cover, yep im sold that she will be the gul'dan for the next one
    More like Illidan. They won't turn her into Gul'dan and let us players kill her.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    still no schedule. This is mildly upsetting.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    More like Illidan. They won't turn her into Gul'dan and let us players kill her.
    At this point they have to. There's no route out for her plot except loot pinata after Orgrimmar.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    not gul'dan the kind of "mid tier boss" but actually the one who bring the new expansion

They will prob kerrigan her, but she make us side with her like illidan again people will go bananas, cause is bullshit

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    It was in the "Who is Death?" thread. He said "What do we say to the god of Death? Not today." When asked if that means no Death expansion, he said "Not today, but, tomorrow is a new day."

Sounds to me like implying limited Death stuff to start, more later on in the expansion. Basically Death/Shadowlands being the N'Zoth of 9.0.
    can you link the thread? i missed entirely lol

eddit: never mind i found

Quote Originally Posted by Lazarel View Post
    still no schedule. This is mildly upsetting.
    They're still thinking about how to best tackle the massive fallout from the last week(s) and minimizing the risk of Blizzcon being disrupted by political statements. Even if their punishments for people doing so during Blizzcon might be harsh, with an online community backing up things like this and countering any claims of damages from Blizzard by crowdfunding or whatever, it's a tough task to come up with a "master plan" to avoid more negative PR.

- - - Updated - - -

can you link the thread? i missed entirely lol

eddit: never mind i found
    Just search for "Jericho" and go over his posts, quite interesting to read. I did the same 5 minutes ago.

- - - Updated - - -

At this point they have to. There's no route out for her plot except loot pinata after Orgrimmar.
    Maybe in the end she's so full of guilt that she commits suicide...

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    who is jericho?
    The guy that leaked Legion. Look here: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post35267612

I actually jotted down a lot of stuff Jericho implied and that leak basically runs against that entire grain. Jericho's been talking up the Dragon Isles, not Wyrmrest Temple. Plus on the matter of Death he said "not today."
    Oh shit, I assume he posted more stuff, then. Since last I checked his comments on the Death Thread. Well, 'least I don't need to wait 2 Weeks now, to look stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Well, we don't know that for sure. At least not yet. It could just be that they're revamping the DK starting experience for the Allied Races and that's it.
    We know something is happening with them thou
    Quote Originally Posted by Firedemon View Post
    No. On these forums any updates mean an expansion hint.
    Wrathin comes back? Dragon expansion clearly!
    LK part of a quest? Wotlk 2 clearly!
    Sylvanas working with a death master? Shadowlands clearly!

At the point we're headed for Wrath of the Shdowlands Dragon Isles Lich and tinkers.

Death being patch stuff makes perfect sense, I think a Northrend revamp or 5 zones of death shit would be silly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes this is the one.

Or it should be but people keep talking 9.0 in the 8.3 thread and also making new threads for their leaks.
    I've never been more out of the loop than this leak cycle.

Schedule will be out next week with reduced Q&A panels or none at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    I doubt they'll get rid of the Q&A altogether but they'll almost certainly avoid having random people ask questions directly.

i saw some more of his posts and he claims some of the leaks have got details correct but not all. he cant say any more seems like he has some inside info deffinately

Im lost, did Jericho tease something??

Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    Im lost, did Jericho tease something??
    Check his posts.

He implied Dragon Isles/Dragon AP storyline, and that leaks have correct details spread throughout. Also that dragons are involved (but duh)

What does he mean 'Wrathion gets rekt'

I swear, if Blizz botches the most interesting post-Wrath character lolth....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    I've never been more out of the loop than this leak cycle.
    What we know so far:

1. Some stuff relating to Bolvar, Ebon Blade, and the Death Knights was datamined. It seems liked Allied Races will be able to roll Death Knights. We don't know if this is a clue for 9.0 or something else entirely.

2. There have been several leaks posted all over the internet. Most leaks seem to lean on the recent DK stuff by doubling down on a Scourge/Death themed expansion. Dragon Isles have also been mentioned several times. Almost every leak mentions either Necromancers or Tinkers as a class. As always, we can't say which leak is the real one, but some sound more believable than others.

3. @Jericho21 (the guy who leaked Legion) posted some "hints" regarding 9.0. From what I could decipher, it seems like he's saying the expansion will not be Death-themed. Dragon Isles will play a part though. Apparently.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    They'll probably just have the moderator read vetted submissions. After last year there's no reason for them to be handing live mics to random audience members, and this year it's even riskier.