5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    So now he claims to be back. And be a blizzard spy? Even though his contact was fired? He found another guy working there? He started working there even though he was banned? Something ain't adding up here chief.
    I will keep what him and I have discussed confidential, but it is I who will be laughing at you

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    I will keep what him and I have discussed confidential, but it is I who will be laughing at you
    Is there any way you'd share that with me? Or any kind of way I can also be convinced to trust him 100%?

Quote Originally Posted by chrisnorris View Post
    bolvar was burned by alextraza and her flight apparently the whole thing about the upcoming artifact is related to restoring the aspects immortality.
    I mean... if we go with the new Il'gynoth whispers, specifically the one with the 5 Lanterns and the flame they seek lighting the way (yet again), being related to the Dragonflights as people suspect, this would fit in perfectly. We already had our Heart of Azeroth being semi-related to the initial whispers from Legion, with Magni and the likes being in the mix and wanting us to fill up the Necklace with Azerite - which in turn was turned against us. He wasn't a real pawn, but still ended up furthering N'zoth's goals indirectly. Which given how these are up to heavy interpretation and don't need to be taken too literally.. well, came true. That's simply it. They come true, whether we see it or not.

If we have an upcoming Artifact related to restoring their powers/immortality, then the 5 Lanterns darkened are the Dragonflights, who have lost their spark, their powers, their immortality. Restoring these Guardians empowered by the Keepers to power would also be... good for Azeroth in general, the many ways it could backfire being out of the picture. I'd assume we'd also need to re-empower the flights to arrive at Nozdormu properly turning into Murozond. Which would tie back in with the End Time we saw, the creation of the Infinite Dragonflight, which is time-travelling to begin with, so it has to be created at some point in... well.. time? All of this would essentially fire back into a world where the Old Gods are never truly out of the picture until all the loose story threads are tied up.

So, this new Artifact, whereever the idea is coming from, would be the Flame, that 'they seek', that will further light the path for whatever is being alluded to by Il'gynoth.

Quote Originally Posted by Mouru View Post
    Is there any way you'd share that with me? Or any kind of way I can also be convinced to trust him 100%?
    Cough, cough. Yes, pretty please. Where can one get that ViP Jericho Discussion fix.
    Last edited by Dismayxz; 2019-10-19 at 02:30 AM.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dismayxz View Post
    I mean... if we go with the new Il'gynoth whispers, specifically the one with the 5 Lanterns and the flame they seek lighting the way (yet again), being related to the Dragonflights as people suspect, this would fit in perfectly. We already had our Heart of Azeroth being semi-related to the initial whispers from Legion, with Magni and the likes being in the mix and wanting us to fill up the Necklace with Azerite - which in turn was turned against us. He wasn't a real pawn, but still ended up furthering N'zoth's goals indirectly. Which given how these are up to heavy interpretation and don't need to be taken too literally.. well, came true. That's simply it. They come true, whether we see it or not.

If we have an upcoming Artifact related to restoring their powers/immortality, then the 5 Lanterns darkened are the Dragonflights, who have lost their spark, their powers, their immortality. Restoring these Guardians empowered by the Keepers to power would also be... good for Azeroth in general, the many ways it could backfire being out of the picture. I'd assume we'd also need to re-empower the flights to arrive at Nozdormu properly turning into Murozond. Which would tie back in with the End Time we saw, the creation of the Infinite Dragonflight, which is time-travelling to begin with, so it has to be created at some point in... well.. time? All of this would essentially fire back into a world where the Old Gods are never truly out of the picture until all the loose story threads are tied up.

So, this new Artifact, whereever the idea is coming from, would be the Flame, that 'they seek', that will further light the path for whatever is being alluded to by Il'gynoth.

Cough, cough. Yes, pretty please. Where can one get that ViP Jericho Discussion fix.
    Nice try Ion

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    So now he claims to be back. And be a blizzard spy? Even though his contact was fired? He found another guy working there? He started working there even though he was banned? Something ain't adding up here chief.
    Yea he just knows how to do 'leaks now'. He's vague and gives no actual info so things that actually get announced seem to 'fit'. His Legion leak which was real was specific as can be but suddenly now it's vague riddles that give no information at all which can fit any manner of things later.
    Last edited by leviathonlx; 2019-10-19 at 02:38 AM.

Nice try Ion
    You call me Ion, but how do I know you're not Ion?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by leviathonlx View Post
    Yea he just knows how to do 'leaks'. He's vague and gives no actual info so things that actually get announced seem to 'fit'. His Legion leak which was real was specific as can be but suddenly now it's vague riddles that give no information at all which can fit any manner of things later.
    He got busted last time, remember?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dismayxz View Post
    You call me Ion, but how do I know you're not Ion?
    We're all just parts of Ion's subconscious arguing with each other

He got busted last time, remember?
    And? Most likely his old source got fired since the leakers always get caught and he's now just here with no information and giving vague riddles that can fit plenty of things later to seem legit as I do have doubts he found someone else who'd risk their job to tell him things again. Unless some concrete info is posted that is then proven true then anything he says should be taken with a grain of salt.

And? Most likely his old source got fired since the leakers always get caught and he's now just here with no information and giving vague riddles that can fit plenty of things later to seem legit as I do have doubts he found someone else who'd risk their job to tell him things again. Unless some concrete info is posted that is then proven true then anything he says should be taken with a grain of salt.
    To be fair he seems pretty confident in a new things. Not saying he's remotely right, but at least he thinks he is

Doubt anyone will listen to logic or reason levi

Point proven.
    Last edited by George Costanza; 2019-10-19 at 03:18 AM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Nice try ion

I just rewatched the Legion announcement video, so hype. Hopefully we get something similar this year given how lackluster BFA has been.

It's amazing that with all the content they talked about in that video, the final product ended up being even better (DH abilities / animations, M+ barely even mentioned, Suramar Campaign, no mention of updated class / spec animations, etc.) - and that's just for launch.

Legion was such a great expansion, I don't really care what the next one has in terms of theme / setting or whether or not we get a new class (though I expect one and want one), I just want as much passion and thought put into it that Legion had and BFA clearly did not.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    I just rewatched the Legion announcement video, so hype. Hopefully we get something similar this year given how lackluster BFA has been.

It's amazing that with all the content they talked about in that video, the final product ended up being even better (DH abilities / animations, M+ barely even mentioned, Suramar Campaign, no mention of updated class / spec animations, etc.) - and that's just for launch.

Legion was such a great expansion, I don't really care what the next one has in terms of theme / setting or whether or not we get a new class (though I expect one and want one), I just want as much passion and thought put into it that Legion had and BFA clearly did not.
    If they give us an easy to follow story and some asked-for features, maybe throw in a subtle nod to Classic, I think they'll get everyone hyped.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

I hope they take all the time needed this time to make a good expansion.

I wouldn't be mad if I had to wait until December 2020 if the expansion ended up delivering everything announced and more as Legion did.

Nice try ion
    you know, saying "nice try ion" isnt an actual argument. its just deflecting away from what he said by making accusations

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tboss2447 View Post
    you know, saying "nice try ion" isnt an actual argument. its just deflecting away from what he said by making accusations

Nice try, Ion

- - - Updated - - -

In the time you've been trying to get the answer from me, you could've just asked him. lol

Quote Originally Posted by WaitingForBlizzcon View Post

Nice try, Ion

- - - Updated - - -

In the time you've been trying to get the answer from me, you could've just asked him. lol
    i asked him about how he said sylvanas has no plan and is just insane when we already know she has a behind the scenes plan. i have not gotten a response

Jericho changed his profile location to "Dragon Isles" it seems.

It'll be a major disappointment to me if after all the Death build-up that stuff gets postponed to just 9.3 or 10.0 and we get Dragonflights again. I never really liked dragon lore in WoW much.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atticon View Post
    Jericho changed his profile location to "Dragon Isles" it seems.

It'll be a major disappointment to me if after all the Death build-up that stuff gets postponed to just 9.3 or 10.0 and we get Dragonflights again. I never really liked dragon lore in WoW much.
    You can't build an entire expansion off Dragons. They're going to need something to fight, and that something is probably Death (since let's be honest Void is done after 8.3)
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

I'll be perfectly honest, I don't care about Dragons this or Shadowlands that, the writing is going to be abysmal for at bare minimum another full expansion. Sylvanas finally joining the Purples Pinata Club is not good writing no matter what her braindead justification is for it. The shit I care about is whether they're going to unfuck classes and whether they're giving me a reason to do shit out in the world so I don't help topple a server economy out of sheer boredom. Please make the systems less appalling.