5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by tboss2447 View Post
    i asked him about how he said sylvanas has no plan and is just insane when we already know she has a behind the scenes plan. i have not gotten a response
    Sometimes he doesn't respond to ones I ask, but he responds to others I ask.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    You can't build an entire expansion off Dragons. They're going to need something to fight, and that something is probably Death (since let's be honest Void is done after 8.3)
    Can't kill Void. don't need the Light becoming unbalanced with nobody to fight.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WaitingForBlizzcon View Post

Can't kill Void. don't need the Light becoming unbalanced with nobody to fight.
    You kidding that sounds like a great setup for an expansion.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    You kidding that sounds like a great setup for an expansion.
    You just voted to go to Warlords of Draenor... part 2!

10+ Year Old Account
    You just voted to go to Warlords of Draenor... part 2!
    Going to an alternate reality to defeat an excess of light?

What's next, you gonna tell me a Void Lord helps us?

5+ Year Old Account
    Going to an alternate reality to defeat an excess of light?

What's next, you gonna tell me a Void Lord helps us?
    Ask Jericho that question

10+ Year Old Account
    Ask Jericho that question
    Also nice signature.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    So this is the thread I was looking for as I have returned just in time for Blizzcon
    Welcome back. I've been away awhile too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadiru View Post
    I'll be perfectly honest, I don't care about Dragons this or Shadowlands that, the writing is going to be abysmal for at bare minimum another full expansion. Sylvanas finally joining the Purples Pinata Club is not good writing no matter what her braindead justification is for it. The shit I care about is whether they're going to unfuck classes and whether they're giving me a reason to do shit out in the world so I don't help topple a server economy out of sheer boredom. Please make the systems less appalling.
    Honestly, after the travesty that was BfA, I feel the same way. At the end of the day it doesn't matter what the theme of the expansion is if my classes still feel like trash and playing the game feels like a chore.

Am i the only one fascinated by teh cult seemingly being built up around Jericho on this thread?
    Sure he had that leak once, but nothing so far indicated he is telling the truth this time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Am i the only one fascinated by teh cult seemingly being built up around Jericho on this thread?
    Sure he had that leak once, but nothing so far indicated he is telling the truth this time.
    He's got more credibility than a 1 post account that manages to step on a land mine by saying Bolvar is evil, or flat-out missing a key feature that's all but confirmed.

I will say though you put his stuff together and I have some questions about where he gets "Dragon Expansion" without pairing it up with something else.

He's got more credibility than a 1 post account that manages to step on a land mine by saying Bolvar is evil, or flat-out missing a key feature that's all but confirmed.

I will say though you put his stuff together and I have some questions about where he gets "Dragon Expansion" without pairing it up with something else.
    The thing about leaks like these are that barring a WoD situaion, some of them have to be right eventually.

We can be almost guaranteed that the next expansion is going to have themes of death, mostly by virtue of there not really being any other valid ideas at the time.
    For areas that the expansion will take place in the only place that has been set up properly is Dragon isles, and if that does not happen a world revamp is next on hte list, either EK/Kalimdor or Northrend.
    For new classes the choices are really down to Tinker, Necromancer/Dark ranger or subclasses similar ot how Allied races are the new race of BfA.

Given that leaks generally are more true ot life the more vague they are, and that Jericho said somewhere that none of hte leaks are completely true, or even that the ones that are true are trolling and adding superfluous information, we can infer that at least one oif the leaks has hit upon the magic combination of Theme/Location/New systems.

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone should ask Jericho about a world revamp. That's what I want the most.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Someone should ask Jericho about a world revamp. That's what I want the most.
    Same. It won't carry an entire expansion (unless they manage to make every zone relevant in the endgame, i.e. not Cataclysm) but the zones are badly in need of a revamp.

10+ Year Old Account

Picturing that one user who posted 'Wrath of the Bolvar.' Not a 1 post account but it fits their nature.

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Same. It won't carry an entire expansion (unless they manage to make every zone relevant in the endgame, i.e. not Cataclysm) but the zones are badly in need of a revamp.
    That really depends on how they approach it.
    If it is the same as Cataclysm where they revamped the world, but then added more zones on top as endgame then no, it will be kinda pointless.
    But if they revamp the entire world, and then set all the patches in different areas then it could work beautifully. Imagine the first endgame zones being random WQs around the world, with updated raids and dungeons. Second major patch as Stratholme with more content added to the Plaguelands, then finally last content patch as further updated Quel'danas or something.

The skys the limit when you have that many zones to have content in. The flipside is making a new continent, set each mmajor patch in a new location, then forget about it completely when the next expansion rolls around.

Quote Originally Posted by tboss2447 View Post
    you know, saying "nice try ion" isnt an actual argument. its just deflecting away from what he said by making accusations
    I'm convinced they're both trolling at this point. Anyway it'll be great when it's not Dragon Isles.

They made Broken Isle with several zones, nothing stops them from making the Dragon Isle that way as well. It could easily be the base zones for the expansion, but we move on to other locations.

They could divide it into 5 zones. One red, one blue, one black, one green and one bronze zone. The infinite dragonflight will once again step in. Even make us time travel, back or forward in time.

Then just add a greater theme to the expansion. Like 7.0 and 7.1, centered on the Broken Isle, could do the same with Dragon Isle. There are infinite possibilities.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    They made Broken Isle with several zones, nothing stops them from making the Dragon Isle that way as well. It could easily be the base zones for the expansion, but we move on to other locations.

They could divide it into 5 zones. One red, one blue, one black, one green and one bronze zone. The infinite dragonflight will once again step in. Even make us time travel, back or forward in time.

Then just add a greater theme to the expansion. Like 7.0 and 7.1, centered on the Broken Isle, could do the same with Dragon Isle. There are infinite possibilities.
    I like the sound of this. On another note, if they go through with the level squish this early WoW map could very well end up being true after all this time... giving us a level 65-70 raid/dungeon on Dragon Isles.

I like the sound of this. On another note, if they go through with the level squish this early WoW map could very well end up being true after all this time... giving us a level 65-70 raid/dungeon on Dragon Isles.

The Dragon Isles is perfect to use eventually as it's a callback to that original plan and no one knows a damn thing about them! It's like Pandaria, we know it exists but have absolutely no idea what's there. Perfect for an expansion to flesh out all new content.... or it goes the way of Emerald Dream and Nyalotha and becomes a raid...

Yeah, that would be cool if that finally was made The Dragon Isles could be just that too, a dungeon(s) and raid zone. How about 5 dungeon, one for each aspect, and a raid with them all. The Infinite Dragonflight infiltrating all of the aspects and we fight to clean up for instance. The limit is infinite :-)

Both the nornal dragonflights and especially the Inifinite are linked to the Old Gods/Void somehow and some very strongly. I see the Infinite Dragonflights importance in 9.0 to be relevant. Or its just my wishfull thinking, I think that group is very interesting.