Quote Originally Posted by Isiolia View Post
    2 expansions with Azeroth in the name in a row ? Nope.
    It will then get followed up by Azeroth of Azeroth, and the ultimate expansion, Azeroth Azeroth Azeroth.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    Dragons could carry it

You have lich King vs red flight
    Bronze dealing with infinite
    Green dealing with nightmare and the possibility of it's new leader being a tyrant
    Black rebuilding and dealing with remaining twilight
    Blue handling the scattered members and possibly an inner power struggle
    Lich King is still death in my book...
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

15+ Year Old Account
    I think it's rather voidy maybe plus undead. But not death without void. No way.
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

10+ Year Old Account
    Not gonna lie, Ashes of Azeroth roles off the tongue

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Lich King is still death in my book...
    Okay???

Are the red dragons still dragons??

I think all the leaks are off-base tbh.

Seeing how Blizzard usually draws influence from their other games I legit think they trying to bring back the Scourge and Sentienls. Not necessarily as gameplay factions but definitely strongly into the story elements

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    Fake fake fake.
    Every time I see someone say "no more faction split" I wonder if they paid any attention to the conversation between anduin and saurfang

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ATZenith View Post
    Not gonna lie, Ashes of Azeroth roles off the tongue
    Maybe for a novel, but I seriously doubt we'll have another expansion with "Azeroth" in it back-to-back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eanok View Post
    ashes of azeroth
    world revamp after failed re-origination
    one map with old expansions in cot
    no more alliance or horde
    talent trees return as new grind
    sylvanas wants helm of domination
    wrathion seeks power of prime aspect
    tyrande after new immortality for night elves
    Tyrande is after revenge not immortality. And the usual reorigination problem. The rest I can still see.

Fake, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    We all know Paula Deen would be excited
    What happened to them?

Tbh, while I'm not putting any real stock to it, that Ashes of Azeroth description is actually similar to the BFA leak description. Both are brief and concise, and only offer very general descriptions on the main feature. But in reality, I still think it's too early for a leak. The BFA leak came maybe a week before that blizzcon, and it may have been 5 days. It would take too long to dig up though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varolyn View Post
    Tbh, while I'm not putting any real stock to it, that Ashes of Azeroth description is actually similar to the BFA leak description. Both are brief and concise, and only offer very general descriptions on the main feature. But in reality, I still think it's too early for a leak. The BFA leak came maybe a week before that blizzcon, and it may have been 5 days. It would take too long to dig up though.
    I mean we've been reposting Jericho's leak which is the exact same format. Monkey see monkey do.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I mean we've been reposting Jericho's leak which is the exact same format. Monkey see monkey do.
    I'm sorry if I'm out of the loop, but what is Jericho's leak? There has been so many blatantly fake leaks that I don't really click on those threads anymore, but I do want to see what Y2J has "leaked" for wow.

5+ Year Old Account
    The biggest problem with Dragon stuff is that they literally are always losing or dying.

I don't think we've ever seen the Dragonflights ever have the upperhand, which makes them absolutely worthless as allies and lame ass plot points since they're gonna' need our help AGAIN.
    Honorary member of the Baine Fanclub, the only member really.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharby View Post
    The biggest problem with Dragon stuff is that they literally are always losing or dying.

I don't think we've ever seen the Dragonflights ever have the upperhand, which makes them absolutely worthless as allies and lame ass plot points since they're gonna' need our help AGAIN.
    That is why we need to power them up again

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varolyn View Post
    I'm sorry if I'm out of the loop, but what is Jericho's leak? There has been so many blatantly fake leaks that I don't really click on those threads anymore, but I do want to see what Y2J has "leaked" for wow.
    Jericho's leak was the true leak of Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharby View Post

Isn't this the case for every ally? We had to rescue the titans because they needed our help. Helping worthless allies is what we do on a daylie basis.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    Every time I see someone say "no more faction split" I wonder if they paid any attention to the conversation between anduin and saurfang
    it don't rly mean there will be no more factions, blizzard would not be that dumb do that

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    it don't rly mean there will be no more factions, blizzard would not be that dumb do that
    Which is why every time I see a leak that says no more faction split I just kind of laugh because somewhere out there will be the real leak even if it's just a day before the announcement but it will be there and it will not have the faction merging together because that would be the single dumbest thing that ever came out of this studio besides when in legion a majority of class design was based on your artifact weapon

Quote Originally Posted by Pheraz View Post
    I hope so. Because IMHO a death theme is to weak and too little to carry an expansion.
    we start off with dragon focus
    new ap system less passive
    new dragon themed class
    removal of TF
    dragon isles
    level squish
    minor world revamp

this is what has been confirmed