7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    An NDA cannot endanger your family. Heck it was not even an NDA it was a C&D and those a) rarely stick, b) are just fines if they do manage to stick. Now I'd get not wanting to risk it because who needs to waste money on lawyers but saying it endangers your family is just attention seeking drama.
    I mean in theory it could indirectly endanger his family if the fine would burn up all their financial assets. But the way he worded it seemed a lot more crazy.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    If he gets trapped in the dagger I fully expect the dagger to be locked away in some vault by the Kirin Tor or some other "neutral" faction for safe keeping, or even kept within the Seat of the Panteon under the guard of titans. If a lore character just got to wield it it would be insanely stupid writing, worse than most of BfA.
    Because that worked so well when Xal'atath was imprisoned in it...

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    Razor could've easily misconstrued new m+ affix and/or SW/ORG visions as a new dungeon and VoEB/Uldum invasions as a new zone. It's not like he's on the dev team and has full access to all the info. He could be a janitor at Blizzard who overheard some stuff.
    So somehow he went from getting the usual hours before leak for BfA, but this time got lots of new information. Beyond that though, most of what he has guessed isnt impossible to assume.

Beyond that though, who would actually willingly endanger their livelihood by breaking an NDA with a company as large as Blizzard. The fines are one thing, they won't ever get a job even remotely resembling what they had again.

Quote Originally Posted by Pheraz View Post
    What always worried me was Sylvanas on the Blizzcon banner. I fear she must play the major role in the next xpansion.

Maybe she traps N'zoth in the blade and with this mighty weapon she can tear a rift into reality to summon the death god(s) to stop the Void Lords who invade Azeroth?
    I think with the blade and N’zoth in it she’s able to pierce the veil between Azeroth and the Shadowlands and both are somehow blending into each other and altering both versions of Azeroth for the worse (like N’zoth did with Nyalotha). Our goal is to close these rifts that were opened by Sylvanas and separate both realities from each other again.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    Razor could've easily misconstrued new m+ affix and/or SW/ORG visions as a new dungeon and VoEB/Uldum invasions as a new zone. It's not like he's on the dev team and has full access to all the info. He could be a janitor at Blizzard who overheard some stuff.
    It's possible some stuff either got scrapped or hasn't been revealed yet, I suppose. He says something's happening on Wednesday, let's wait and see if he gets that right I suppose.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Because that worked so well when Xal'atath was imprisoned in it...
    When Xal was imprisoned, did the keepers even fully understand what the blade was and what was in it? Also the fact that there were plenty of old gods alive to send their forces after the blade. While if Nzoth gets imprisoned Xal is the only one remaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Beyond that though, who would actually willingly endanger their livelihood by breaking an NDA with a company as large as Blizzard. The fines are one thing, they won't ever get a job even remotely resembling what they had again.
    You'd be surprised at the kind of things people do for attention lol

Quote Originally Posted by lostsoup View Post
    It's possible some stuff either got scrapped or hasn't been revealed yet, I suppose. He says something's happening on Wednesday, let's wait and see if he gets that right I suppose.
    I predict the Blizzcon schedule to be released on Tuesday (tomorrow). If it isn’t I just go out and say it was initially planned to be released on Tuesday but they delayed it and now it’s coming on Thursday.

Does this make me a prophet? Guess not. The same might happen with the announcement on Wednesday. Either it takes place or there will be found an excuse why it didn’t to still claim credibility.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by lostsoup View Post
    Would be nice if he actually gave specifics to back up his claim. Like saying that the Blizzcon schedule will come out wednesday. Or a large build with something specific in it will go ot the PTR.
    Anything other than being vague and claiming you were right all along when something happens in the near vicinity of what you predicted.

7+ Year Old Account
    I mean in the end, WE freed Xal'atath, not an old god minion. All N'zoth needs is a powerful and useful idiot at the right place.
    Again, we freed her out of not fully knowing what it was. If we had a blade and knew NZoth was in it then I expect sure as hell it would stay well guarded for at least a couple generations.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    I predict the Blizzcon schedule to be released on Tuesday (tomorrow). If it isn’t I just go out and say it was initially planned to be released on Tuesday but they delayed it and now it’s coming on Thursday.

Does this make me a prophet? Guess not. The same might happen with the announcement on Wednesday. Either it takes place or there will be found an excuse why it didn’t to still claim credibility.
    Fair enough. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt right now since he's got many hard to guess things right without backtracking, and I've seen several real leaks that had some bad info mixed in them, but if nothing happens on Wednesday it'll be clear to me that he's just bullshitting and got lucky.

7+ Year Old Account
    He only needs to wait for a couple of generations then. Is he in a rush? He waited 10k years, waiting another 1k so that next time he is out, no one is expecting him would work in his favour.
    A few generations for Humans might be a short time for an Old God, but for Elves it could be a long time, and without a leader much of the Old God forces would probably diminish from Azeroth.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Khadgar vs Sylvanas would be an interesting fight. IMO at their known power level at the moment Khadgar is more powerful. But we don't know how far Sylvanas's death magic goes now and how much of the Guardian's power Khadgar has in his staff so it could go either way.
    Well Tyrael vs Malthael wasn't an interesting fight either.

Quote Originally Posted by ExiHext View Post
    Not to mention that blizzard outright stated Sylvanas not being warchief anymore by the end of the expac.
    Thrall cursed the position. It's like DADA teacher. You get it for two expansions.
    Last edited by Wangming; 2019-10-21 at 09:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Would be nice if he actually gave specifics to back up his claim. Like saying that the Blizzcon schedule will come out wednesday. Or a large build with something specific in it will go ot the PTR.
    Anything other than being vague and claiming you were right all along when something happens in the near vicinity of what you predicted.
    For sure. As I said in another reply, I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt right now due to him getting several hard-to-guess things right without backtracking, but yeah if nothing happens on Wednesday or he starts twisting stuff around then it'll be clear to me he just got lucky guesses. As always taking anything leakers say for granted is a bad idea lol

15+ Year Old Account
    After playing through Western Plaquelands with my third huntress and interacting with

Friendly death knights
    Evil scourge
    Horde undead aaaaand
    Friendly argent dawn undead

I think blizzard totally fucked up the "undead" theme in world of Warcraft.

Fear for undead is something big and can be used to create great threads and villains. But all these different kinds of undead is totally confusing and tones down the fear for undead to .... Meh
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

Quote Originally Posted by razorpax View Post
    to save our world and our way of life we must forge a new path
    alone we can not protect azeroth but together we shall preserve our way of life

no matter how far one strays from the path...they can be saved

the path of redemption is open to all
    So I saw you saying "Sylvanas is the Avatar of Mue'Zala/Death". So what does it mean? Shes corrupted and her soul/body is being used by Mueh'zala as an Avatar? She was not Sylvanas all the Time and it was just the Avatar of Mueh'Zala? If you have more informations about Sylv, can you tell us more

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheraz View Post
    After playing through Western Plaquelands with my third huntress and interacting with

Friendly death knights
    Evil scourge
    Horde undead aaaaand
    Friendly argent dawn undead

I think blizzard totally fucked up the "undead" theme in world of Warcraft.

Fear for undead is something big and can be used to create great threads and villains. But all these different kinds of undead is totally confusing and tones down the fear for undead to .... Meh
    The question is, what will be the evil race? I mean a lot of people rolled undead cause they liked the racial fantasy of the ruthless bastards at war against the living that shunned them. But that's no longer the case. Even more so with the Forsaken getting a new leader. We need a new token evil race.

From the posts I've read Razor makes it sound like they work at blizzard. The post about there being a new zone and dungeon was made on the 10th I think, it just seems like an odd thing to say. As for mages getting a 4th spec, that just seems like a really weird thing to do, they already have 3 dps specs, and if they were getting a healing spec you would think he would know that. I can understand DH getting a third spec, but the others seem a bit far fetched.

Edit: It was posted on the 4th

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post51672972
    Last edited by BullxBull; 2019-10-21 at 10:15 AM. Reason: link

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    We need a new token evil race.
    Gnomes? They're evil...

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    The question is, what will be the evil race? I mean a lot of people rolled undead cause they liked the racial fantasy of the ruthless bastards at war against the living that shunned them. But that's no longer the case. Even more so with the Forsaken getting a new leader. We need a new token evil race.
    My guess is Forsaken will havea continuing storyline of trying to deal with the remaining Sylvanas loyalists in their ranks, allowing players to RP themselves as the evil undead still.