Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Didnt @ro9ue alreday say that pic is from him? He did say he has the templates for blizz like stuff from before
    I think he did, but people don't listeeeeeen or reaaaaaad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikutse View Post
    The Bolvar was so great I had to plant 5 Trees in his name:

Now that's the spirit!

- - - Updated - - -

It's a global warming expansion after all!

Real leak could appear anytime now...

Quote Originally Posted by Sorgesh View Post
    [IMG]https://i.redd.it/c1un161qh2v31.jpg[IMG]
    When the troll chain links all the way back to the source:

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    [IMG]https://i.imgur.com/e1UHYK7.jpg[IMG]

night

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    I think he did, but people don't listeeeeeen or reaaaaaad.
    I like when leaks make a full circle back to mmo-c labeled as new leak... same thing happened with ercarps ToV and reddit, and my RotL leak on which pyromancer did a video
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

1. Shadowlands is just a great name for an expansion
    2. Prestige classes make a lot of sense.
    3. Shadowlands story wise makes sense. ICC as the gateway and sylvana's talking about death.
    4. The colours used in the logo and artwork are refreshing and HYPE.
    5. Characters like the Lich King are great for marketing.

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    Now that's the spirit!

- - - Updated - - -

It's a global warming expansion after all!
    Since we won't get a world revamp in WoW, we might just as well revamp the real world by planting trees, right?

I like when leaks make a full circle back to mmo-c labeled as new leak... same thing happened with ercarps ToV and reddit, and my RotL leak on which pyromancer did a video
    I've always wanted to make a fake leak. I should do one next time around.

I LOVE THAAAAT. It's so much fun to watch hahaha!

Why would a dark ranger spec be incompatible with the hunter theme? If those additional specs are like heroic specs of some kind, it would work just fine. Just like timewalker or chronomancer would for a mage.
    Because Hunter is about tracking, hunting and being attuned to nature and life. Dark Ranger is more of a hateful assassin who is attuned to shadow and death.

Therefore, it is a paradox for both elements to coexist within the same class. Also Hunter lacks Mind Control and Life Drain mechanic to be turned into a class skin.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    Because Hunter is about tracking, hunting and being attuned to nature and life. Dark Ranger is more of a hateful assassin who is attuned to shadow and death.

Therefore, it is a paradox for both elements to coexist within the same class. Also Hunter lacks Mind Control and Life Drain mechanic to be turned into a class skin.
    There is a Dark Ranger npc in the hunter order hall
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

I see your point but I don't really buy it. For me it could work both ways, as a spec, or as its own class. *shrugs* We'll know in a few days I guess! What would you want for next expansion, new specs or a new class? And if so, which one?

Actually, a large part (if not all) the Dark Rangers have joined the Unseen Path.

Just like there are Nagas and other NPC class elements in other class halls that don't mean they are the same class. Besides, a playable Dark Ranger would be closer to what Sylvanas is NOW and she appears to be a very much magic-based.

I'm not trying to assume this is real, even if I want it to be. I'm just stating why it cannot work as a class skin or 4th spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorgesh View Post
    you can take 1-3 pages ago and see it... and it's ORIGINAL source.

Hey don't call her out like that, she had nowhere else to hang out ok

I just know I'm ready to see the reveal.

I see your point but I don't really buy it. For me it could work both ways, as a spec, or as its own class. *shrugs* We'll know in a few days I guess! What would you want for next expansion, new specs or a new class? And if so, which one?
    I personally want a strong expansion like Legion, with lots of new elements and revamps and ofc the addition of Dark Rangers.

At the very least I can assure you as a fellow RPer that my RPing and story won't make you cringe!

Just like there are Nagas and other NPC class elements in other class halls that don't mean they are the same class. Besides, a playable Dark Ranger would be closer to what Sylvanas is NOW and she appears to be a very much magic-based.

I'm not trying to assume this is real, even if I want it to be. I'm just stating why it cannot work as a class skin or 4th spec.
    Except those other NPC elements are unavailable races, but are still of the same class of some sort. For a dead magical archer... well is still an archer to me.