Nothing is confirmed its just us throwing bunch of theories and hoping one sticks

2 days 5 hrs..I am waiting for an actual leak...

Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    Did you guys already discuss the Taliesin "confirmed it true by insider contacts" leak?

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...3#post51788103

Have not read through all the discussion that's been happening. This thread moves way tooo fast!
    Oh man why is this Pyromancer created leak still a thing.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Yeah but this is Blizzard we’re talking about and also as bad as BFA is, 9.0 will be fan service like hell. Dark Ranger seems to be credible. With Human, Night Elf, Forsaken and Blood Elf as their races
    So a highly requested hero class players have been wanting since Vanilla will be shoved out of hte queue again for another edgy class that will have players again wonder when Blizzard is actually going ot let us play the tinkers that so clearly exist in the game already?

I would put my money on Tinker or class skins.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah but this is Blizzard we’re talking about and also as bad as BFA is, 9.0 will be fan service like hell. Dark Ranger seems to be credible. With Human, Night Elf, Forsaken and Blood Elf as their races
    What if it's a much bigger fanservice than legion and we get... Necromancers, Dark Rangers AND Tinkers!
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Oh man why is this Pyromancer created leak still a thing.
    Ohh thank god, it is just Pyromancer. I thought for a second there was actually a chance of this dumb thing being real.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerplz View Post
    Nothing is confirmed its just us throwing bunch of theories and hoping one sticks
    Well the Bolvar CGI image is confirmed...

So many leaks. Its tough to keep them all straight.
    #TeamTinkers

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by C-LO1979 View Post
    yeah Taliesin does a weirdly specific calling out / bashing of another youtuber that months ago confirmed via "sources" that this leak (the famous shadowlands map leak) was real... its strange. Why bash that specific youtuber (who was it anyway? Asmongold? Pyromancer?) and not the countless other leaks?

Food for thought.
    I think just in general the thought process was as T said: "You're not dicking the company that let you go, you're dicking the people that worked hard on the project"

It felt more like a callout to both the ex-employee (T's comments suggest the employee leaked it after he was let go) and whoever the youtuber is.

What I just mostly wonder is if it's been confirmed that the specific leak I linked is the one he's referring to. Since we also know that he shows the Shadowlands map leak and that one contained the dumb "8.3 is Siege of Stormwind" which we know is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by jdbond View Post
    2 days 5 hrs..I am waiting for an actual leak...
    ahh, we're getting close!!

Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    Just wondering what the general consensus was from the peeps here.
    I think it was mostly confusion because while he showed a pale version of that 'Shadowlands' map, he said that some content creator had some confirmation from a dev and the only thing people can remember in that vein was McConnel in the Asmongold and Pyromancer stream saying he had a call from a former dev saying this was real and that's hardly actual confirmation. At least not confirmation enough to say it got actually spoiled, because .. you know... we have people saying 'a dev told me' all the time and we don't see that as actual spoiler either

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Ohh thank god, it is just Pyromancer. I thought for a second there was actually a chance of this dumb thing being real.
    It’s the first Shadowlands leak we’ve got months ago that was so incredibly hyped up by Pyromancer. I still think he made it up and then tried to deconstruct that leak in a video why it’s so good and plausible. Everytime I think about that video (yes I watched it) I cringe.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

5+ Year Old Account
    I would love Dark Ranger infinitely more than Tinker. Just trying not to get too hyped y'know.

This, along with another feature is something I'm preparing myself for disappointment for just in case

Aside from DK and DH, there's no class from WarCraft lore that's on that popularity level left. Whatever they decide to do will be the same in term of popularity off the established brand. So, they can do anything.

Quote Originally Posted by formerShandalay View Post
    I think it was mostly confusion because while he showed a pale version of that 'Shadowlands' map, he said that some content creator had some confirmation from a dev and the only thing people can remember in that vein was McConnel in the Asmongold and Pyromancer stream saying he had a call from a former dev saying this was real and that's hardly actual confirmation. At least not confirmation enough to say it got actually spoiled, because .. you know... we have people saying 'a dev told me' all the time and we don't see that as actual spoiler either
    but correct me if im wrong, the dev didnt confirm the leak was real, he jsut said that the presentation looked real and resembled what past presentations looked like, but that the actual content of the leak was never confirmed

Quote Originally Posted by formerShandalay View Post
    It's probably because people like to overstate Asmongolds importance or influence. He's always saying that Blizzard hates him for how he is and never invites him to stuff. I doubt he would get to know anything of value, let alone McConnell.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    Aside from DK and DH, there's no class from WarCraft lore that's on that popularity level left. Whatever they decide to do will be the same in term of popularity off the established brand. So, they can do anything.
    Tinker has been requested and asked about for over a decade.

Give us mage tower like class specific challenges to unlock abilities and leave those abilities there for future expansions , so if people want those they have to come back and do the challenge and make it scale :P

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uzi View Post
    There's a super simple explanation for this - Greeks are among the most nationalistic nations in the world. Not sure if you've ever been to Greece or met any substantial amount of them, but their nationalism is through the roof. Apparently that quote comes from an interview aimed at the Greek gaming community. Sooooo I would take that with a grain of salt.
    But isn't a lot of the titan/pantheon stuff inspired after greek and roman culture?

It's funny because Pyromancer has a little nerd-rage fit every time someone calls him out on his bullshit theories on Twitter or elsewhere. Gets super aggressive and snarky.