Quote Originally Posted by Revaniter92 View Post
    Damn, that must be it. I thought it was the recent one for some reason.
    The more recent one is from Ogmot's journal, which was dropped by Ogmot in Silithus at the pre-patch of BfA and he wrote 'the first one been told', which is why most people (me included) looked for a possible lie in Anduin's speech that he gave in the epilogue of the Argus-campaign (so right before he sends you to Silithus and you can find that journal.)

Quote Originally Posted by Mekkle View Post
    Anime Humans.
    Nah, the previous class was based on Illidan (a half naked demon elf), and now it appears that people want a class based on Sylvanas (a half naked undead elf).

It's one heck of a pattern.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Salvager23 View Post
    Nah, the previous class was based on Illidan (a half naked demon elf), and now it appears that people want a class based on Sylvanas (a half naked undead elf).

It's one heck of a pattern.
    And monks were based on half naked... pandas...
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by C-LO1979 View Post
    it's one of the reasonings why some people trash Tinkers, because nobody plays Monks, aka nobody plays the "whimsical" classes compared to the "edgelord" (for lack of better terms) ones
    "whimsical" and lighthearted things are just annoying. i don't have an attitude that puts up with that kind of thing.

i want a setting to take itself seriously constantly.

that being said, i don't think tinkers are whimsical or lighthearted. i think it could be, if they make it that way, but just a guy in a mechsuit/building turrets and shooting rockets? no, that doesn't have to be annoying and lighthearted.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Stupid sexy pan-...

Ehm... fucking furries.

Chen Stormstout looks pretty well clothed to me. Sylvanas on the other hand shows off a lot of skin.

Mechagnomes are half naked also, just sayin

Chen Stormstout looks pretty well clothed to me. Sylvanas on the other hand shows off a lot of skin.
    Dead skin. Never forget.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, time to play WC3 Reforged beta ! Why don't I have this luck for WoW

Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    Dead skin. Never forget.
    Based on some of the fan art, people seem to like that dead skin.

Based on some of the fan art, people seem to like that dead skin.
    People are Strange my dude

Man, Blizz needs to do something radical. The game needs a shake up.

9.0 pre-patch drops. You go through a serious of quests. You're fighting the forces of the new big bad. You die at the end. Instead of the typical ghost at the spirit healer, you're a ghost but in the Shadowlands or WTF it's called. You have to go on another series of quests. When you're done, you pop back into the real world and time has lept forward 12 years. See, times moves differently in the Shadowlands than it does in the living world. It actually took you 12 years to finish that questline to resurrect yourself.

When you wake, the world is in shambles. The forces of Tayvanas Swiftrunner have taken over the world and remade it in her image.

Fight to take the world back! Save Azeroth! Your only hope is the might Tinkers who are only really just engineers!
    #TeamTinkers

Just play a Warlock.

Our poster boy is a crippled old green man with no pants.

7+ Year Old Account
    Depends which model, the new one she got in legion if pretty well covered except the cleavage part, while her old model was a lot more skimpy
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

This but revamped oh lord BLIZZARD COME ON LEAK REVAMPED NORTHREND ALREADY!

Quote Originally Posted by C-LO1979 View Post
    it's one of the reasonings why some people trash Tinkers, because nobody plays Monks, aka nobody plays the "whimsical" classes compared to the "edgelord" (for lack of better terms) ones
    I personally don't understand that logic. If you personally don't like a class, then don't play it and don't worry about how popular it is.

I believe it would be smart for Blizzard to add a steam punk class into the game. There's probably quite a few fans of steam punk out there who don't have a WoW class to latch onto, and would really enjoy playing it.

am i the only person who prefers w3 lore to the retconned wow lore

I personally don't understand that logic. If you personally don't like a class, then don't play it and don't worry about how popular it is.

I believe it would be smart for Blizzard to add a steam punk class into the game. There's probably quite a few fans of steam punk out there who don't have a WoW class to latch onto, and would really enjoy playing it.
    This is something I've never understood either. Just because something isn't for you, don't play it. Don't try to ruin anyone else's fun. I don't like Rogues, but I don't want them removed from the game or bash them every chance I get.
    #TeamTinkers

Quote Originally Posted by letssee View Post
    you can't run on W3 lore for 15 years , even if its better

Quote Originally Posted by letssee View Post
    Oh I definetely agree. W3 nelves, for example, are leagues better than WoW nelves. They don't even feel like the same race to be honest.
    Last edited by bagina; 2019-10-30 at 02:42 PM.