7+ Year Old Account
    Just 15 more hours of work (2 shifts) before I get to prep for blizzcon!!! (Easier for me to count it in work hours than real time). What is everybody's plan for blizzcon?

Treating yourself with a meal and watching it, watch party, attending blizzcon or nothing special?
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by DotEleven View Post
    No, that alone turns HER into it. It's not like every Dark Ranger is suddenly going to go around with this highly deadly magic that we've seen Sylvanas use a single time and no one, not even Jaina, is able to pin down exactly what type of magic it is.
    It will be HER hero class if anything. Of course HER turning into it is enough.

Quote Originally Posted by keygy View Post
    Because a certain amount of people like the theme behind Dark Ranger, and they want a ranged physical class more, the hunter is the only one with this archetype for ex.
    There's a limit to how much you can play around with ranged physical attacks without also going too much into MM, BM or even SV. What would be the niche physical attacks from range? Throwing stars, knives, needles? Its all done by rogues. Laying traps? Hunters. Going invisible, SV and rogues. Banshee form, would only make sense if dark rangers are actual banshees lorewise too, which i don't think they are. Just regular rangers but with a very sharp edge and emo-like outfits.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Just 15 more hours of work (2 shifts) before I get to prep for blizzcon!!! (Easier for me to count it in work hours than real time). What is everybody's plan for blizzcon?

Treating yourself with a meal and watching it, watch party, attending blizzcon or nothing special?
    i have a fkign assignment due so im stressing out but ima watch at home with pizza prob ;D

Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    It will be HER hero class if anything. Of course HER turning into it is enough.
    It won't. Any more than Mages getting the same powers as Jaina or Shamans getting the same powers as Thrall. Like, once again, just because she's shown she has some crazy new death magic power doesn't mean all the Dark Rangers will.

"Oh, well, Arthas has the ability to raise entire armies as the Lich King, why can we only summon like 15?"

btw was it mentioned that people who dont purchase rforged w3 can still play against players or with players who have?

drinking soda eating snacks and candy while playing luigi mansion 3 in every topic that i dont care much abut like overwatch and hearthstone

Will watch it with another two buddies at home and with lots of booze. It will be wild whether we get excited or pissed at the announcements.

My plan starts in the morning when i have to start making the sourdough bread so it is ready in time for Blizzcon. Then i will be making some kind of dessert and finally lasagna so everything is ready just in time for Blizzcon opening ceremony.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

10+ Year Old Account

Watching opening ceremony and whatever's free offered in the virtual stream thingie. $50 is a lot of $$ to me for...well blizzcon stream. Thats me though. Still love Blizzard
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

It won't. Any more than Mages getting the same powers as Jaina or Shamans getting the same powers as Thrall. Like, once again, just because she's shown she has some crazy new death magic power doesn't mean all the Dark Rangers will.
    Illidan and Lich King are an example of their powers being passed on to the "Hero Class members". Not too long till we find out I suppose.

I got some beers, gonna get some snackies to put on the table and just chill out and watch the opening ceremony.

No, that alone turns HER into it. It's not like every Dark Ranger is suddenly going to go around with this highly deadly magic that we've seen Sylvanas use a single time and no one, not even Jaina, is able to pin down exactly what type of magic it is.
    ignoring the new magic she's using, she is what a dark ranger playable class should be.

all these banshee abilities she shows off, flying, turning into a death cloud, raising the dead in a limited capacity, banshee scream, mind control, this is what a dark ranger MUST be if they are ever added.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurothemist View Post
    Was this posted yet? I just woke up

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...ou_made_me_do/
    Yeap, it was made here an uploaded on reddit

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    My plan starts in the morning when i have to start making the sourdough bread so it is ready in time for Blizzcon. Then i will be making some kind of dessert and finally lasagna so everything is ready just in time for Blizzcon opening ceremony.
    Damn that sounds hella amazing

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurothemist View Post
    Was this posted yet? I just woke up

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...ou_made_me_do/
    The picture was made here, yes.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    eh, that's why i'd play goblin tinker instead of gnome.

you might not notice it, but goblins and gnomes, while lighthearted in general, are "lighthearted" in different ways. with gnomes, it's usually just goofy shit. but with goblins, it tends to be mafia stuff, which isn't really that lighthearted if you think about it. yeah, it's played in a joke way, but you're still talking about murder, extortion, general criminal activity that ruins people's lives. you can joke about the stereotypical behavior, but the content of the behavior itself is no laughing matter.
    You're right. For me lighthearted is bad no matter the form WHEN it is part of core thematics. I accept it in sidequests because it is the stereotypical comic relief.

However, I simply won't accept an expansion where Ghostbuster Tinkers pave the way to Shadowlands. That sounds too stupid even for Pixar standards.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Watching opening ceremony and whatever's free offered in the virtual stream thingie. $50 is a lot of $$ to me for...well blizzcon stream. Thats me though. Still love Blizzard
    I feel you on that one. I'm same atm, got enough on my blizz balance from WoW tokens to buy a VT but that is only in case the rumored demo access is true. Otherwise would rather just use it on other stuff.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    Illidan and Lich King are an example of their powers being passed on to the "Hero Class members". Not too long till we find out I suppose.
    But Sylvanas herself isnt a dark ranger right? She's a banshee that was ranger-general while living, does that make her a dark ranger? It was extremely obvious that the Lich King is training death knights and also rooted in lore. We all knew Illidan was a demon hunter (again from old lore).