Quote Originally Posted by Pigglix View Post
    I think you're the one in need to rewatch and pay attention to not only the cinematic, but the loyalist quest =)

Even the forsaken that was holding the banner was like: "You what you stupid dumb bitch?"
    Don't burst his bubble, he must have spent the entire expansion feebly trying to explain away Sylvanas doing evil shit. He deserves a break after such a long and impossible task he has undertaken for at least 2 years now.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Probably the Wire
    It is McNulty from the Wire. Just wondered if anyone here knew what it was.
    #TeamTinkers

Wow: Shadowlands is the expansion
    No new class (sorry)
    Bolvar returns thinking he can enslave remaining old god forces by using saronite.
    Sylvanas has similar goals.
    Plot A is shadowlands seeping into azeroth after Sylvanas' confrontation with Bolvar.
    Northren revamp for leveling with removal of some zones and addition of 2 Nerubian zones (launch raid also), other continents in patches
    2 shadowlands zones for max level planned at launch, one is new dragonflight that contains powers of the main five (Silver Oasis), other is a massive arabic desert surrounding the oasis (Eternal Wastes - biggest zone yet "endless", venturing far into the desert grants fatigue and continuing causes souls to attack and kill you) with suramar type storyline of helping the inhabitants of shadowlands free their city from Hely's forces (Death's advance)
    Plot B is dragon, with the new star dragonflight from the shop mount helping the flights regain aspect powers
    no dragon isles at launch, part of EK revamp later on.
    Level squish delayed after world revamp.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    Anyone else hope next expac is the next MoP.

All new lore, all new lands, all new races
    I was hoping that too, but looks like it may be a " Northrend 2.0" wich isnt bad, but i would prefer another mop.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    Who was she yelling at? She was not referencing the Forsaken, but the Horde that came to take her down. If there were Forsaken in there, then yeah, everyone. My point stands.
    The forsaken is a part of the horde and that is even her loyalists that stands around there. She meant literally everyone, not just the ones that came to take her down, but the ones that were defending orgrimmar as well.

Yessir please

Quote Originally Posted by Pigglix View Post
    I think you're the one in need to rewatch and pay attention to not only the cinematic, but the loyalist quest =)

Even the forsaken that was holding the banner was like: "You what you stupid dumb bitch?"
    Are we not going to also mention how Blizzard want you to think she is a villain/evil etc.? That pointless Thunder bluff cinematic where the "Alliance" (not Horde, there's no Horde anymore) was talking about defending it because of Sylvanas. It was all a bait to make her look like a villain so you can all be "WOAH I DIDN'T EXPECT THAT" when the moment comes. Come on. You guys are better than that. It's obvious what Blizzard is doing.

I am calling it now fully knowing i will be wrong. we are getting 3 classes.
    Necromancer( 2 specs maybe 3)
    Tinker (4 specs)
    Dark ranger (2 specs)
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Who was she yelling at? She was not referencing the Forsaken, but the Horde that came to take her down. If there were Forsaken in there, then yeah, everyone. My point stands.
    "The Horde is nothing" clearly means the Horde, which consists of the Horde, which is in Orgrimmar.

Thats the worst take of the cinematic so far, thanks.

Like, was the rebellion ever called "The Horde"? Why would she mean the rebellion when she says "The Horde"?

Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    The forsaken is a part of the horde and that is even her loyalists that stands around there. She meant literally everyone, not just the ones that came to take her down, but the ones that were defending orgrimmar as well.
    I didn't see it that way. As a loyalist you literally have quests after she leaves. She obviously didn't mean everyone otherwise you wouldn't be talking to her still.... what's s wrong with you all. You might think she is evil all you want, but I know what she meant to say there.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    Tinker (4 specs)
    Dark ranger (2 specs)
    hey, I mentioned that before!
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by DeathsAdvance View Post
    (Eternal Wastes - biggest zone yet "endless"...
    Interesting, this isn't the first time we've heard of a zone in the Shadowlands being the biggest zone in WoW. Maybe it has some credence?

Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    Tinker (4 specs)
    Dark ranger (2 specs)
    But you could be 33% right!
    #TeamTinkers

10+ Year Old Account

No, we got that with most of BFA and WoD and see where that took us. The expansions that do the best are the ones that follow the material we already know.
    As for races, if they plan to add another disgusting furry race, then I don't want to see it. It's about time we get one with scales, be it a Naga, Sethrak or Vaurok, would make it a bit more unique than the current shit we have.

I didn't see it that way. As a loyalist you literally have quests after she leaves. She obviously didn't mean everyone otherwise you wouldn't be talking to her still.... what's s wrong with you all. You might think she is evil all you want, but I know what she meant to say there.
    So she only cares about her inner circle and not the Horde? Yes, thats the point. She used the Horde. Thank you, seems like you did understand the cinematic and Sylvanas' story arc.

What about Darth Ranger lead by Darth Windrunner? :P
    On silken ebony wings the harbinger of death arrives.

7+ Year Old Account
    This debate is old now, cant we get back to dank memes?

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    So she only cares about her inner circle and not the Horde? Yes, thats the point. She used the Horde. Thank you, seems like you did understand the cinematic and Sylvanas' story arc.
    There is no freaking Horde, my dude. I guess you didn't get the memo. Thrall was always Alliance favorite, Baine is literally sleeping in their capital now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dude, nobody likes a person who can't admit they're wrong, just give it up. The dialogues clearly contradict what you're saying, the player character is one being, the loyalists were in the thousands until she threw them aside.

That's the last im gonna respond to this

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

I really do, i really hope for something else and maybe things we heard off (Dragon Isles etc)

Instead of the Shadowlands or revamped Northrend and Bolvar.

Dont get me wrong, Bolvar is a true hero.
    Being tortured for so long and not giving in and then take up the mantle to control the scourge is just a heroic deed.

However id rather keep him around and get an expansion about it later (but rather not)