Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    But...

That's actually exactly what the original rough blockout for the zone indicates was the original plan.

Bad example?
    I was talking about that exact picture, actually.

A dev working on Nazjatar should have been aware that the N'zoth part was a concept that might be scrapped, turnaround on a zone can be fast, but not that fast. At best it looked like an early concept that was probably scrapped around Blizzcon regardless.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Bingo done ! Can't wait

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    I remember there was a quote from you in the last train
    indeed! The dryer the leaks weeks...
    [/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Pantupino View Post
    Room for me on there, just have someone eat a piece of bread or something. I just want to be cool like you guys.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by C-LO1979 View Post
    half will like it, half will say they are unsubbing, you know, like with anything else they announced

it's a moot point anyway since there's no new class #antihypetrain
    There are also some of us that would be happy with either!

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Georg Von Vitzthum View Post
    i still think the leak i put here earlier is the more believable one, its just make much sense if you consider that minor things have changed like nyalotha not being a zone anymore, because they cut things to work on 9.0
    I quoted the leak I'm most inclined to believe but it has no story details or feature details.

It's merely someone describing the cinematic. Sylvanas ascends Icecrown, fights Bolvar, loses her Val'kyr, and Bolvar drops a hot one liner to her about "There will be no Bastion for you, Banshee."
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Pantupino View Post
    Pantupinoooooo. Where is the honorary dinosauuuuuuuuur? Disregarded after the last few years. :<

Quote Originally Posted by Raizstorm View Post
    Bingo done ! Can't wait
    Does 'We go to fight space aliens' apply to any game?

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh too much non warlock music so far

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    Does 'We go to fight space aliens' apply to any game?
    That was the entire point of Argus.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    There are also some of us that would be happy with either!
    Dude you rep Junkrat who is basically a tinker himself, you are a constant disapoinment

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    The current LK is Bolvar who specifically donned the helm of domination so could keep them in check.
    True true true. I was thinking that was said about Arthas. And then I was like wait why would he hinder them from overrunning everything?

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    Bolvar is a good guy: that's the "hook" of this expansion, us working with a Good Lich King. Look at the key art where the sun is shining on him.

The cinematic has a huge chance of him kicking Sylvanas's ass and maybe killing some Valkyr. That wouldn't happen if he was the new baddie.
    I do love me some benevolent undead.... but Sylvanas killing people & raising them is bad but Bolvar killing people (dragons in legion & new Death Knights now) & raising them is good? That's not thematically consistent.

half will like it, half will say they are unsubbing, you know, like with anything else they announced

it's a moot point anyway since there's no new class #antihypetrain
    I don’t think Blizzard would have introduced Mechagon and Mechagnomes, or had the Island Expedition Tinker teams if they had no intention of introducing the tinker class.

Dude you rep Junkrat who is basically a tinker himself, you are a constant disapoinment
    Yeah but his eye makeup is totally edgelord and sylvanas dark rangery!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I quoted the leak I'm most inclined to believe but it has no story details or feature details.

It's merely someone describing the cinematic. Sylvanas ascends Icecrown, fights Bolvar, loses her Val'kyr, and Bolvar drops a hot one liner to her about "There will be no Bastion for you, Banshee."
    i think i remember this one, who also is very believable, rule of cool

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post

"There is no 'The Lich King', Banshee. There is only The Bolvar."
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Yeah but his eye makeup is totally edgelord and sylvanas dark rangery!!!
    you got me there

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    I do love me some benevolent undead.... but Sylvanas killing people & raising them is bad but Bolvar killing people (dragons in legion & new Death Knights now) & raising them is good? That's not thematically consistent.
    If the idea of "Balance of Life and Death" is legit. Bolvar isn't going around killing things willy nilly and raising them like his predecessor. He's working to maintain the balance, and Sylvanas is working to undo the balance.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raizstorm View Post

Bingo done ! Can't wait
    Warth of the Bolvar? is that like a skin rash?