The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Still expecting it. I think they're gonna put the effort in to satisfy 90% of the playerbase by revamping all the existing classes rather than satisfy 25% of the playerbase with a new class while the other 12 languish in their pruned agony.
    Yeah , maybe they finally realised it's better for them to get their old players back instead of getting new ones. Thanks to Classic I guess?!
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vakir View Post
    These guys are great at disinfo as expected of 4chan. "It's Suramar fanart, see this screenshot?" which is itself a doctored screenshot. Kinda ridiculous.
    Yeah shows what we know for trusting 4chan. The OP probably doctored the Bastion art and a poster doctors google results.

From now on I'm just assuming anything o n there is fake and irrelevant.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Nothing's debunked at all. Nothing's confirmed either which we had HOPED Mr. 4chan would do.
    Shadowlands and tinkers are confirmed dude.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimfrost View Post
    Ah here we go.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

So apart from the Bastion expanded art and the Lich Queen, has there been anything else of interest today or can I stop dredging the hundred pages I slept through?

Nothing's debunked at all. Nothing's confirmed either which we had HOPED Mr. 4chan would do.
    I would trust Stevie Wonder to pass a vision test over 4chan "leaking" anything.

Shadowlands is all but confirmed. Bastion and Kyrians are 90%, Tinkers are 90% if you think the riftlands art is real.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Damien Handler View Post
    So apart from the Bastion expanded art and the Lich Queen, has there been anything else of interest today or can I stop dredging the hundred pages I slept through?
    You can stop, I say mid Thursday there might be something.

Source plz?

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    Shadowlands is all but confirmed. Bastion and Kyrians are 90%, Tinkers are 90% if you think the riftlands art is real.
    The Riftlands art seems more like a loading screen, and the Bastion seems like a concept art. But that's just me and my bad eyes I guess.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bindanda View Post
    Source plz?
    Something tingled in their pants.

Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    You can stop, I say mid Thursday there might be something.
    Aight, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCarp View Post
    The Riftlands art seems more like a loading screen, and the Bastion seems like a concept art. But that's just me and my bad eyes I guess.
    Riftlands is bullshit. I hope Blizz will release the full Bastion art assuming it is real.

Note that zone concept art pieces can look very abstract and surreal. Like I still have the TBC collector's edition artbook when my brother bought that back in the day. The artwork for Netherstorm for example makes it seem like it would be impossible to ever play in that zone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Riftlands is bullshit. I hope Blizz will release the full Bastion art assuming it is real.
    If Riftlands is a zone I will accept it as the worst zone of an otherwise hopefully good expansion (because there's always that one bad zone).

If the entire expansion is like Riftlands I will riot.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bindanda View Post
    Source plz?
    The silence is deafening.

Oh yeah, all the sand stuff makes me think they're going to connect the currently origin-less Vulpera to the Shadowlands.

Quote Originally Posted by Varolyn View Post
    Note that zone concept art pieces can look very abstract and surreal. Like I still have the TBC collector's edition artbook when my brother bought that back in the day. The artwork for Netherstorm for example makes it seem like it would be impossible to ever play in that zone.
    The problem wasn't that they were abstract, though. The problem is the first doesn't align with the one we have and the second was questionable.

Riftlands being the file name for the second but the first having a way less direct and more ambiguous file name despite there being speculation of it being called "Bastion" was flawless bait.

If Riftlands is a zone I will accept it as the worst zone of an otherwise hopefully good expansion (because there's always that one bad zone).

If the entire expansion is like Riftlands I will riot.

- - - Updated - - -

The silence is deafening.
    May I ask why? What about the concept of rifts opening all over a landscape teraforming it with powers from the otherside is bad? Looks like in that picture that Rift is opened into a water plane, you can even see a fish, and its causing a small waterfall down the cliff. That's really cool.

May I ask why? What about the concept of rifts opening all over a landscape teraforming it with powers from the otherside is bad? Looks like in that picture that Rift is opened into a water plane, you can even see a fish, and its causing a small waterfall down the cliff. That's really cool.
    I think he's upset at the gameplay concept of rift-hopping. It can get confusing or tedious to navigate an area like that and vertical inconvenience is one of the most frustrating things in WoW.

Aesthetically, ain't nothing wrong with some rifts. Though frankly I wouldn't mind a zone that plays with Portal mechanics (about 12 years late) if they did it right.

10+ Year Old Account
    The way it's described sounds way too much like LFG: The Expansion, or trying to cop the gameplay of Destiny. Where it's just a bunch of 30 minute mini-zones stitched together awkwardly via this "riftlands."

If that's what they end up going for for the entire continent I will take my business to an MMO that still cares about zones.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vakir View Post
    I think he's upset at the gameplay concept of rift-hopping.

Aesthetically, ain't nothing wrong with some rifts. Though frankly I wouldn't mind a zone that plays with Portal mechanics (about 12 years late) if they did it right.
    Ehhhhhhhh I will say the fact they are purple and look voidey spooks me, really don't want another Old God expansion, but yeah it's more gameplay.