3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Can we have an agreement to share what our snacks are for blizzcon announcements in the last 30 mins leading up to it? Feels kinda pointless for people to come in asking every hour
    Snacks? I don't wanna get crumbs or sugar on my keyboard. I'm not a savage.

Quote Originally Posted by Voidism View Post
    Also exclusive to people like the guild master etc.

I loved MoP leggo. Never understood why they moved away from that.
    Did they move away from that? Artifact weapons and the Heart of Azeroth are a legendaries that you get at the beginning of the expansion and upgrade constantly.

Quote Originally Posted by Voidism View Post
    Also exclusive to people like the guild master etc.

I loved MoP leggo. Never understood why they moved away from that.
    They did try it again in WoD, but i think they scrapped it for Legion because they had the Legiondaries and adding an extra one on top just felt superfluous.
    No idea why they didn't bring it back for BfA though, i get the feeling they tried to with the Magni stuff but they just didnt have anything substantial to give to the players to actually make it feel like something you are excited for.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

*Yawns*

Guess I can't retire then, huh? -_- Alrighty then...

*Raises Ashbringer*

Can we have an agreement to share what our snacks are for blizzcon announcements in the last 30 mins leading up to it? Feels kinda pointless for people to come in asking every hour
    I will make sure to take a picture of the Lasagna and sourdough.

4 hours and 20 minutes!

10+ Year Old Account
    NO....I need ideas, so you lot better start spamming those snack choices now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vasoka View Post
    Who cares about drama? If anything, at this point any Hong Kong or similar clown who went to Blizzcon to just cause trouble will be a laughing stock rather than taken seriously.
    Oh I totally agree...just a jab
    Last edited by ShadeknightX; 2019-11-01 at 01:47 PM.
    The first, last and only warning to get from me...Mock me once I will Backstab you...Mock me twice I will Mutilate thee....Mock me thrice I will go ******* killing spree on you......Have Fun.

How is it that, at nearly 3pm CET, 7am PST, and 3am Saturday in New Zealand, there's still not one trademark or confirmation as to what the name of the Xpac will be... ?
    Like Ion is gonna call the bureau of trademarks just before entering the stage ?

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    4 hours and 20 minutes!
    Niiiiiiiice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Echil46 View Post
    How is it that, at nearly 3pm CET, 7am PST, and 3am Saturday in New Zealand, there's still not one trademark or confirmation as to what the name of the Xpac will be... ?
    Like Ion is gonna call the bureau of trademarks just before entering the stage ?
    The trademark is probably not networked or just on paper.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Did they move away from that? Artifact weapons and the Heart of Azeroth are a legendaries that you get at the beginning of the expansion and upgrade constantly.
    Artifacts are necessary for your spec to function. It's more akin to a talent tree imo.

Legendaries like the MoP one was a passive proc and it felt nice, not necessary.

Maybe we don't have a trademark yet because BFA gets a 8.4?

God I hope I'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Sandor View Post
    I love the idea of class specific legendaries. I think they should do that every once in a while. Maybe for all classes.
    The problem with class specific legendaries is that they are such a massive DPS increase, and so incredibly iconic that you cannot really win either way with them unless you make one for every class all at the same time.

If you give them gradually in each patch then classes will either be overpowered in the patch they get them, or they will be pointless in the next patch.
    If you give them only in the final patch, then you simply take too long between each one.

How long from the start of the ceremony do we think they'll show the cinematic?

Quote Originally Posted by Zexaniro View Post
    They'll show one 5 mins into it, then some more after that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post

God I hope I'm wrong.
    No you're right, 8.4 is called Wrath of The Bolvar.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    The legendary isn't really completely necessary for the legendary questline to function properly. It just has to be an expansion spanning questline that gives you incremental damage increases and a large buff and possibly a cosmetic reward at the end.

The one in MoP was almsot perfect. The one in WoD was just hampered by the expansion cutting short.

I never really got why people prefer the really old version of legendaries where they have a low drop chance from the boss. It just seems like the complete antithesis to wanting less RNG in the loot drops.
    The Shadowmourne and Dangs of the father ones i get though, even if they had the glaring problem of only being available to a few classes. Fangs of the father being the worst offender.
    By pre mop I meant Shadowmourne, Dragonwrath and Fangs. I won't forget the day that I got my staff until the day I die.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

Quote Originally Posted by Zexaniro View Post
    A maximum of 30 minutes, all depends on which games get precedence over it.

10+ Year Old Account

God I hope I'm wrong.
    ....DO YOU WANT AN ACTUAL RIOT TO HAPPEN..

I wouldn't mind though...the 8.4 not the riot
    The first, last and only warning to get from me...Mock me once I will Backstab you...Mock me twice I will Mutilate thee....Mock me thrice I will go ******* killing spree on you......Have Fun.

7+ Year Old Account

God I hope I'm wrong.
    I'm all up with BfA having a story driven 8.4 patch, but idk why that would take away from an expac announcement.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread