7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draedarr View Post
    I think that there is the possibility that it really being Shadowlands, they just bought the original game shadowlands trademark and kept it private, it would be a great move to not raise suspicion.
    Well the buy hasn't been officially done if the trademark rights haven't been transfered yet. And I think that TM expired already
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noraver View Post
    Does anyone remember how last year's went?

As in, I know there's going to be the hour-long opening ceremony where each time shows ten minutes of something, but after that, what was the order of games shown?
    I have an hour drive home after the ceremony is complete, and I'm hoping I don't miss more WoW stuff. Can't remember if the Deep Dive is this evening or tomorrow, since I don't think the Blizzcon Schedule had it last time I looked.
    WoW was last, I think

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    think that TM expired already
    Yes, this would be more easy for them to buy it and ask (don't know if there is this possibility) to make it private before today.
    This way for all the intents and purposes the TM is expired would show up when searching for it.
    Only if someone tried to trademark it again it would show up.

think that TM expired already
    Im fairly certain they could renew a trademark indefinitely, even unused, if they show they're using it for a future product.

"Fairly certain" here means "probably at best" though.

btw, is the "Coming Soon!" panels free or do we need a virtual ticket for those?

10+ Year Old Account
    Alright I’m just gonna stay up. Can’t I sleep. Gonna have some breakfast. I’m such a nerd, me and my GF went to buy some wings and French fries to bake and eat for Blizzcon

3+ Year Old Account
    Imagine if they actually just show 8.4 and then are all "Okay, see ya at Gamescom!"

I kinda want it to happen just to see the rage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidism View Post
    btw, is the "Coming Soon!" panels free or do we need a virtual ticket for those?
    I think you can watch them(Which includes the opening ceremony) free
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draedarr View Post
    Yes, this would be more easy for them to buy it and ask (don't know if there is this possibility) to make it private before today
    Not possible I don't think. That is why the first trademark is usually placed in a country without an online database and then they just transfer it with priority to other countries they need it in
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Considering they're on the Mythic Stage, you'll probably need a ticket for it.

All 4 Friday "coming soon" panels are free.

Quote Originally Posted by Echil46 View Post
    How is it that, at nearly 3pm CET, 7am PST, and 3am Saturday in New Zealand, there's still not one trademark or confirmation as to what the name of the Xpac will be... ?
    Like Ion is gonna call the bureau of trademarks just before entering the stage ?
    We can assume they registered it in a country that doesn't have online registers or in a country no one searched yet. I think it was the legion trademark that showed up days after the announcement.
    They can register the name in any country that signed an intellectual property agreement (don't ask me which countries have) and then carry it over after the announcement, so it really could be anywhere.
    Finding the trademark in new zealands database was a lucky strike i guess.

imagine the ERUPTION if the Bolvar cinematic is of 8.4 with him invading Kul'tiras and Zandalar

10+ Year Old Account
    Not possible I don't think. That is why the first trademark is usually placed in a country without an online database and then they just transfer it with priority to other countries they need it in
    Oh, it makes more sense than my idea.
    Trademarking it offline and today spreading it on online TM services

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Ah, if they aren't I guess you guys on MMO-Champion will spam this thread with news :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I just got news that I need to be in a taxi by 7:45 AM tomorrow for a work related conference

Guess no late night hype for 9.0 for me (still will be able to catch some panels since it starts at 7PM)
    Man that's lame

It's a Blizzcon miracle everyone.

I somehow got an extra daily for the Winterspring frostsaber mount. I will actually get the mount today instead of tomorrow.

The Bolvar be blessed.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Bloodsail Admiral Colonel Sandor's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noraver View Post
    Does anyone remember how last year's went?

As in, I know there's going to be the hour-long opening ceremony where each time shows ten minutes of something, but after that, what was the order of games shown?
    I have an hour drive home after the ceremony is complete, and I'm hoping I don't miss more WoW stuff. Can't remember if the Deep Dive is this evening or tomorrow, since I don't think the Blizzcon Schedule had it last time I looked.
    Expect in the opening ceremony:
    Welcome
    Chairty announcement
    Diversity/Community Video
    Overwatch
    Hearthstone
    Diablo
    Warcraft 3
    WoW

3+ Year Old Account
    Wonder if us ticket owners get demos this year too. I wouldn't mind a Diablo 4 or Diablo 2 remaster demo.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Everything on Mythic stage today except for the community(cosplay/night) stuff at the end is free, basically.