Well I guess I got my answer already.

No loyalist storyline in 9.0. The reasoning is pretty stupid.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    8.2 was definitely an experimental patch.
    8.2 and 8.3. You can't say Horiffic Visions didn't serve a a testing bed for the Tower.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLXLTuDAdsY[/video]
    Oh,unexpected thing when WoW expansion start looking like expansion of Parody on wow.

Kyrians is its you?) same greek mythology places + blue skin angel like race.
    Guessing Allods stole blue skinned angels from WoW's 15 year old Spirit Healers.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Oh,unexpected thing when WoW expansion start looking like expansion of Parody on wow.

Kyrians is its you?) same greek mythology places + blue skin angel like race.
    I knew I know Kyrians and my Allods Online Anno 2010 reference seemed to be correct.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

I was wondering if they were going to do Male Spirit Healers. That really situates them as an AR in my mind: they seem to both have female Kul Tiran animations with a unique idle pose however.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    8.2 and 8.3. You can't say Horiffic Visions didn't serve a a testing bed for the Tower.

- - - Updated - - -

Guessing Allods stole blue skinned angels from WoW's 15 year old Spirit Healers.
    Spirit Healers are at best the spectral form of Kyrians, they don’t look that similar at all imho.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    Meh, Kyrians look like your typical Devas/Aasimar/Godlike beings from almost every setting that includes Deity-like beings/settings.

I think it's more of a common fantasy trope more than anything else really.

- - - Updated - - -

Ah true true!!
    Man, but there so much colors in rainbow, why to pick BLUE over any other ...there draenei alrady, TROLLs... broken ; Or this is forceful choice to appeal to ours memories of : SMURFS,Avatar (J.C.),Watchers.

Where my Yellow,Orange skin races?) (blue skin races .... allover a place ... even DK, Undeads have shades of BLUE)
    Last edited by cocomen2; 2019-11-02 at 01:35 AM.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Spirit Healers are at best the spectral form of Kyrians, they don’t look that similar at all imho.
    They're essentially the same, Spirit Healers are just 10 years old models and are transparent. Put a white hood on a Kyrian and I guarantee they'd look about the same.

Man, but there so much colors in rainbow, why to pick BLUE over any other ...there draenei alrady ... broken ; Or this is forceful choice to appeal to ours memories of : SMURFS,Avatar (J.C.),Watchers.
    Blue is often associated with "infinity". It's much more appealing to the s-f genre. Also, i find it soothing... And Red-ish skins, like eredars, are often associated with wrath and anger. So the only last colors are within the range of Green (which often means dryads and treants), pink (humans and humanoids) and yellow-ish.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So I was thinking about a login screen and it has to be the shot of Icecrown with the Tower of the Damned in the sky above it, right?

Though boy that's only going to serve to continue hammering home the Shadowbringers comparisons.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

So, do we think there will be a book coming between the expansions?

Important: the vampires have Gary Oldman Dracula hair.

Okay, let's break this down.

The Shadowlands is the most mind fuckery Expansion in all of WoW, and this "Jailer" guy is quite possibly the most powerful being in the WoW Universe so far. High key, this guy, if he breaks free from his chains, has the power to unmake reality instantly with his might. And due to the Shadowlands predating EVEN THE TITAN PANTHEON, this "jailer" guy is not to be fucked with. Like, at all! I don't even think Sargeras is as powerful as this guy, and that says something, as he's the most powerful guy to date so far.

Something tells me we're in a bit of a pickle atm...

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    he's the most powerful guy to date
    Thats why Sylvanas wants to go on date with him, but then Tyrande envy b comes in play to steal her boyfriend.

Next funny thing gonna be : Elune was Y'Shaarj all along ; A black goat with seven eyes that watches from the outside

7 eyes = check
    Ripped out from planet on orbit outside of shroud that defends Azeroth = moon
    Didnt answered night elves call for help = kinky old god trolling .
    Last edited by cocomen2; 2019-11-02 at 01:59 AM.
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

3+ Year Old Account
    Anyone wanna place bets on us setting Arthas free in the Maw raid, and him killing Sylvanas again, merging his soul with the pieces of the helmet to make it whole again and close the rift to the Shadowlands?

Arthas is just too big of a character not to bring back when an oppertunity like this arrives.

Thats why Sylvanas wants to go on date with him, but then Tyrande envy b comes in play to steal her boyfriend.
    What's she gonna do? Use Elune's lesbian might? AHAHAHAHAHA! Please...

3+ Year Old Account
    Okay, let's break this down.

The Shadowlands is the most mind fuckery Expansion in all of WoW, and this "Jailer" guy is quite possibly the most powerful being in the WoW Universe so far. High key, this guy, if he breaks free from his chains, has the power to unmake reality instantly with his might. And due to the Shadowlands predating EVEN THE TITAN PANTHEON, this "jailer" guy is not to be fucked with. Like, at all! I don't even think Sargeras is as powerful as this guy, and that says something, as he's the most powerful guy to date so far.

Something tells me we're in a bit of a pickle atm...
    Eh, Sylvanas is probably stronger. She could probably kill the Jailer without breaking a sweat.

Quote Originally Posted by HailArthas View Post
    Eh, Sylvanas is probably stronger. She could probably kill the Jailer without breaking a sweat.
    No. I am. I Kamehameha'd a fucking Old God at 100% power to death. I killed the Unmaker. I could probably whoop Sylvanas without care.

Quote Originally Posted by Voidism View Post
    So, do we think there will be a book coming between the expansions?
    What would it be about? In this whole Sylvanas mess we really don’t need an entire novel about her on top of it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post

Important: the vampires have Gary Oldman Dracula hair.

This is amazing. Really curious about that particular zone.

5+ Year Old Account
    What's she gonna do? Use Elune's lesbian might? AHAHAHAHAHA! Please...
    Elune clearly is Y'Shaarj )

A black goat with seven eyes that watches from the outside

1)7 eyes = check

2)Ripped out from planet on orbit outside of shroud that defends Azeroth = moon

3)Didnt answered night elves call for help = kinky old god trolling .

4) The blind queen wields a scepter of bone. From the deep she calls forth doom. = Tyrande becoming old god avatar.(BLACK EYES blessing...)

I bet one who given Tyrande black eyes is able alter her vision to anything they want Tyrande to see , she would be manipulated.

(Tinfoil strong in this one)
    Last edited by cocomen2; 2019-11-02 at 02:13 AM.