Quote Originally Posted by Sir Riptor View Post
    I thought Suramar was a pretty great endgame zone that was available at the start of the expansion

They did mention an "evolution" of world quests in shadowlands so I wonder how that will impact the endgame
    I would love another Suramar-esque zone as well - the War campaign was definitely NOT anyway near to that. Unfortunately, I don't think we're going to get anything like that this time around.

Imagine though a mega zone, that combines the Nazjatar + mechagon sandbox, a Suramar-tier campaign, the danger of the Maw, and whatever this WQ 2.0 mechanic is. Likely not happening in SL though.

Anyone seen this yet?

10+ Year Old Account
    Listening to that annoying person is not worth it, he always moans about WoW not to mention I doubt that survey is even true.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Listening to that annoying person is not worth it, he always moans about WoW not to mention I doubt that survey is even true.
    Well, he did want to quit WoW, but was forced to come back after big sub loss. So I guess it's another example of "don't want to, but have to".
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Kereberus View Post

Anyone seen this yet?
    Yes it’s real. Was a great laugh. Almost fainted on the floor
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Well, he did want to quit WoW, but was forced to come back after big sub loss. So I guess it's another example of "don't want to, but have to".
    Still kinda pathetic though. He seems to live on drama.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Still kinda pathetic though. He seems to live on drama.
    What's new on YouTube?
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Ugh, don't watch the video. It's not worth it. It's just a survey do see how engaged you are in WoW at the moment, and the activities you take part in.

If you like Asmongold's negative approach, you may like it. That's not me, and I found it unwatchable. So if only curiosity draws you through it, just avoid it.

Nothing wrong with Blizz sending out surveys asking about how engaged you are with the game.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    Ugh, don't watch the video. It's not worth it. It's just a survey do see how engaged you are in WoW at the moment, and the activities you take part in.

If you like Asmongold's negative approach, you may like it. That's not me, and I found it unwatchable. So if only curiosity draws you through it, just avoid it.
    Drama channels and their sheep audience are the worst.

And about Asmon... just few months ago large part of community thought that people like him should run this game. I wonder what they have to say now.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Drama channels and their sheep audience are the worst.

And about Asmon... just few months ago large part of community thought that people like him should run this game. I wonder what they have to say now.
    Why, what happened/changed.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Why, what happened/changed.
    For months he tells people that game should be more like classic - "hard" leveling, no LFR, "gear matters", stuff like that. Then classic comes (in theory closest to his vision of WoW), he's completely carried by others (including gold shower and AFKing through instances) and doesn't even seems to enjoy it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    For months he tells people that game should be more like classic - "hard" leveling, no LFR, "gear matters", stuff like that. Then classic comes (in theory closest to his vision of WoW), he's completely carried by others (including gold shower and AFKing through instances) and doesn't even seems to enjoy it.
    Well, he could simply refuse it. But as a popular streamer, he prolly had some obligation to interact with his fandom, I guess. It's a part of the course. Also, not the first one with shattered illusion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just realized, that in the Caverns of Time, because of the anniversary event, we have a arcane purple raven flying around called Medivh being followed by a Black Dragon Welp called Wrathion... well it seems Wrathion got a new friend

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Just realized, that in the Caverns of Time, because of the anniversary event, we have a arcane purple raven flying around called Medivh being followed by a Black Dragon Welp called Wrathion... well it seems Wrathion got a new friend
    That's a cute lil interaction I didn't see, good job noticing! Lil stuff like that that "breathes life" into wow environments is always welcome.

Also wishing all my speculation peeps Happy Holidays as we move into the next decade miss all the speculative posts, this lull sucks!!

It's just quiet because we haven't had any news lately and it's the holidays. We'll probably see stuff start to leak out once January gets going.

1. I would like new talents system added you know 1-100 talents are outdated for tier.. I mean we are at 120 and not a single new. We could use something new for talents somewhere 110-120, but though in shadowlands we are getting lvl squished.

2. No more Grind for AP or AZERITES CRAPS. It is getting old and grindy and so lame.

3. Bringing back tiers for each classes. For fucking sake blizzard your multi billionaire and your saying it's complicated to balance... Well fucking hire more ppl... the more the merrier brainstorm then all can be sort out. STop acting like it's impossible.

4. Bring back the survival hunter ranged...
    Last edited by trapmaster; 2020-01-01 at 01:47 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by trapmaster View Post
    1. I would like new talents system added you know 1-100 talents are outdated for tier.. I mean we are at 120 and not a single new. We could use something new for talents somewhere 110-120, but though in shadowlands we are getting lvl squished.

2. No more Grind for AP or AZERITES CRAPS. It is getting old and grindy and so lame.

3. Bringing back tiers for each classes. For fucking sake blizzard your multi billionaire and your saying it's complicated to balance... Well fucking hire more ppl... the more the merrier brainstorm then all can be sort out. STop acting like it's impossible.

4. Bring back the survival hunter ranged...
    AP grind is gone next xpac, and no tiers. It was all explained during Blizzcon.

Quote Originally Posted by trapmaster View Post
    Except it actually is impossible. The only way to ensure everything is balanced is to remove all functional differences, and i sure as hell don't want to play that.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Except it actually is impossible. The only way to ensure everything is balanced is to remove all functional differences, and i sure as hell don't want to play that.
    Ah, so make every class more or less functionally the same, thus creating boring and unengaging combat. That must be why all the specs in the game these days amount to filler/builder/spender with a long CD/Short CD and mobility ability, with a utility ability. That's also why all Azerite basically amounts to increases x by y for your relative stat.

In fact, talents aren't all that different, either. But hey, if people enjoy basic, easy combat like that, that's fine. May as well balance your game around people who do rather than people like me who won't play it because of that. I'm sure balancing the game isn't easy, but that's still a bad excuse when your notion of balance rotates around making them specifically easy and similar for the sake of balance being easier. That's how we lost so much when things were pruned to begin with.
    Last edited by La; 2020-01-01 at 01:46 PM.
    *Insert every single ridiculous PC parts detail here that no one cares about*