Quote Originally Posted by ExiHext View Post
    Except the team that designs armor. I have yet to find plate gear in BfA that looks good. Heck, I would even accept "decent".
    They cornered themselves into this place when they decided to make common armors for death knights and paladins. At least Ny'alotha ones are nice.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    They cornered themselves into this place when they decided to make common armors for death knights and paladins. At least Ny'alotha ones are nice.
    If it was them who decided that instead of somebody higher on the food chain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Except the team that designs armor. I have yet to find plate gear in BfA that looks good. Heck, I would even accept "decent".
    Probably the warfront gear I like them but.... as been proven. People's opinions on art vary so..... even if someone here says "OMG THE ARMOR IN SHADOWLANDS SUCK111111111111111111111" wouldn't mean anything.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Plate wearers have no business making that argument while Mail armor is still a thing.
    Did you see the atrocity that was the BoD mail set, or worse, the Ny'alotha set. The Eternal Palace set was good enough, i suppose, and i like parts of the Uldir set. But by god Blizzard makes shit mail sets. The last set i used wholesale was from Nighthold, and before that, Blackrock foundry mythic.
    Maybe one day Blizzard will remove the restrictions on transmogging gear so i can finally make a good hunter transmog from all the Leather gear. Antorus was teh biggest slap in the face, giving the bearpelt set to druids for some reason.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Probably the warfront gear I like them but.... as been proven. People's opinions on art vary so..... even if someone here says "OMG THE ARMOR IN SHADOWLANDS SUCK111111111111111111111" wouldn't mean anything.
    I always completely forget Warfront gear. At least from that there was one good mail set for Alliance (arathi) and Horde (Darkshore)
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    If it was them who decided that instead of somebody higher on the food chain.
    I am aware of there being different layers of them.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Alliance Arathi warfront gear looks amazing, that's right. Unfortunately I play horde exclusively.

Alliance Arathi warfront gear looks amazing, that's right. Unfortunately I play horde exclusively.
    Ehh.

Alliance Arathi plate is great, mail is meh- looks like a walking snowplow, leather is ok, cloth is nice.
    Horde Arathi plate is great, mail is ok, leather is meh, cloth is great.
    Alliance Darkshore all-around feels unfinished and the colors are a janky pinky purple and piss gold. Plate and mail prolly the best, but that isn't saying much.
    Horde Darkshore plate is good, mail is amazing, leather is ok to good, cloth is cool but feels unfinished.

Sry, didn't mention that I was talking about plate only. I almost exclusively play plate classes.

To this day I'm convinced that Warfronts were built solely to give warfront armor. They KNEW the expansion was filler and just wanted a "give you cool xmog each week" machine.

Can't wait for some Data Mined Alpha Lore stuff to drop and the forum loses its shit. Someone like 9.0.x Sylvanas Heroic (New)

Quote Originally Posted by Kereberus View Post
    Can't wait for some Data Mined Alpha Lore stuff to drop and the forum loses its shit. Someone like 9.0.x Sylvanas Heroic (New)
    Sylvanas a mid expansion raid boss should shut a lot of people up. They really should've confirmed that at Blizzcon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kereberus View Post
    Someone like 9.0.x Sylvanas Heroic (New)
    Would love to start off the expansion right by killing Sylvanas in the first raid tier. But unfortunately I know Blizzard's writers a bit better than that at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Looks are subjective
    I'm fairly sure that was implied.
    But even then, there are objective arguments to be made about whether a set does or does not look uninfished. Such as when the forsaken mail set looks like every piece of the body is covered in something and it faithfully represents the concept art, even has a unique model for the pants and belt section, and then the night elf equivalent has a board stuck to the chest, a belt buckle that is just a little piece of cloth with feathers strapped to the crotch and literally no shape to the pants.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Sylvanas a mid expansion raid boss should shut a lot of people up. They really should've confirmed that at Blizzcon.
    I feel like Sylvanas being Gul'danned would be pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Would love to start off the expansion right by killing Sylvanas in the first raid tier. But unfortunately I know Blizzard's writers a bit better than that at this point.
    It's probably going to be Mal'ganis instead. Gotta hammer in to dummies the Venthyr/Nathrezim thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    I feel like Sylvanas being Gul'danned would be pretty good.
    While i doubt she'll be disintegrated like Guldan her role is effectively the same. I assume the only reason they didn't confirm her as a boss is because they don't want to say that she's "defeated" because even if she loses and is imprisoned people will start hyping that she dies, and get mad when that doesn't happen.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas fits more as Raid 2 or 3 final boss. I doubt they'll test anything beyond Castle Nathria during Beta.

7+ Year Old Account
    To this day I'm convinced that Warfronts were built solely to give warfront armor. They KNEW the expansion was filler and just wanted a "give you cool xmog each week" machine.
    and those shit are fucking hard to get, they didn't even put the pvp versions to buy with token like previous expansions

fucking piece, i think i just complete one of the 3 versions of the arathi, besides having 4 plate users, the green tint version i literally can't find 3 pieces anywhere

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Sylvanas fits more as Raid 2 or 3 final boss. I doubt they'll test anything beyond Castle Nathria during Beta.
    Jailer definitely escapes from Attack onTorghast (where Sylvanas is the main villain) but the question remains if there is a filler raid between that and Nathria. Likely Ardenweald because of all the bullshit going on in there (Drust AND Bwonsamdi for BFA round 2 and probably Helya and Elune too)

im sure they dont want a dead , for real, game

Quote Originally Posted by EnacheV View Post
    im sure they dont want a dead , for real, game
    They are building up hate for Sylvanas to the point that a good chunk of players think the devs want her to beat the players. They've done a good job making her a villain players actually care about (unlike Sargeras and Nzoth) but they've done it almost TOO well, they would've benefited from telling players that she'll be "dealt with".

I've had way too many conversations with idiots in game who think she'll be redeemed our kerrigan'd... after she didn't get redeemed or kerriganed in BFA, where everyone thought she would.
    Last edited by EbaumsTipster; 2020-02-22 at 07:06 PM.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Jailer definitely escapes from Attack onTorghast (where Sylvanas is the main villain) but the question remains if there is a filler raid between that and Nathria. Likely Ardenweald because of all the bullshit going on in there (Drust AND Bwonsamdi for BFA round 2 and probably Helya and Elune too)
    I don't think anything should doubt that SL will get 4 raids/seasons, BfA got full support despite rather bad rep. And I expect at least one new realm/zone+4 boss dungeon + 9-10 boss raid for 9.2. and 9.3, anything else would be disappointment.