Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    Was gonna say; no way Warlords had 24 hours of content.
    24hrs of running round the garrison haha.

Ahh wod, such a missed opportunity.

Guy named Clickbait and MrGm are hyping today, do you think we are so desperate to believe your lies ? lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    There is however a fine line between a product being slightly delayed, and a product staying in development far too long.

Some products stay in Beta for ages getting all the small kinks ironed out, and then end up better for it.
    Others are products like Duke Nukem Forever. Which stayed in develpment for over a decade and ended up awful.

More development time does not necessarily equate to a better product, sometimes the product is as good as it will get early. Sometimes it will hit that point later.
    You are absolutely correct. I'm only basing myself on the fact that Blizzard can do wonders with enough time. In the end, we'll find out when it releases.

Quote Originally Posted by Penegal View Post
    You are absolutely correct. I'm only basing myself on the fact that Blizzard can do wonders with enough time. In the end, we'll find out when it releases.
    What's interesting is the multiple builds per week. My experience with Agile is it tends to be weekly/fortnightly builds. Though that wasn't in gaming.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

I'm on march 10th board
    I AM MY SCARS!
    -Illidan, Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    What's interesting is the multiple builds per week. My experience with Agile is it tends to be weekly/fortnightly builds. Though that wasn't in gaming.
    They're probably just dealing with some specific large problems that they need out of the way before anything else, like "loading the program deletes the Data folder" or something like that.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    It's gone past that though. I mean night elf is by far the best race for m+ and alliance has arguably more powerful racials on the whole now or at least its pritty close.

The problem is people gravitate to where the most others are, the most resources. It's taken 15 years to get to this point, I doubt it will be something that won't take at least a decade to fix if at all possible.
    Nelves are better for M+, but unlike with previous Horde racials that defined the meta, it isnt the kind of benefit that causes a mass exodus, simply because the skill needed to make it work is impractical. As well as requiring all players to either also play a Nelf, or have a similar ability like Feign death.

Ironically Legion did also have a M+ defining racial. It was on Horde and it was the old Blood Elf AoE silence. Which was great for M+, but additionally was extremely easy to use, meaning Alliance players who wanted to raid M+ could not pull nearly as many casters as a similar Horde group could if it had a Belf.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by zeir View Post
    Guy named Clickbait and MrGm are hyping today, do you think we are so desperate to believe your lies ? lol
    Nothing is happening today or tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by MrGMYT View Post
    Ty slayer of hype, you seem to imply monday drops for sure tho

where is the alpha grrrrr
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post

where is the alpha grrrrr
    Makes me wonder why is it wrong when Sylvanas does that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MrGMYT View Post
    We got patch this week so their week is already lost.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    Because Illidan was trying to fight the Legion and Slyvanas is literally trying to kill everyone on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post

- - - Updated - - -

We got patch this week so their week is already lost.
    I mean portals to the twisting Nether or the great dark (not 100% sure which region argus is in) seem 'normal'. Whatever Slyvannas has done seems more universe fucky base purely how its shown.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Oh if Legion raids get to 35, that means we can now easily farm mogs in the prepatch since they will be more than 10 levels lower.
    I'm pretty sure that's the plan. BFA raids would be level 50 so that we can't solo farm them with damage bonus and legacy loot rules, but Legion would be affected so I can finally run Nighthold and Antorus to my heart's content on alts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    I'm pretty sure that's the plan. BFA raids would be level 50 so that we can't solo farm them with damage bonus and legacy loot rules, but Legion would be affected so I can finally run Nighthold and Antorus to my heart's content on alts.
    And it'll be very important to test old solo content on the alpha/beta to avoid the complete mess that happens in .. Cataclysm ? I don't remember (old raids were hardly soloable)

Pretty sad how these spastic video titles bring in so many idiots to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Clickbait Mick View Post

Most of the negativity in today's social climate comes from the realization that most other people are really dumb.

10+ Year Old Account

This spastic idiot almost forgot to watch the newest video. Thanks for reminding me.

Lol bullshit clickbait like this is exactly why I unsubbed.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish he'd stop it to but Youtube doesn't help either with its aggressive demonitize every thing first then ask questions later...or not. Bell flaming aside, he is right. Shadowlands does lead us into an area of the Cosmic chart so its not crazy to think more will come of it.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi