Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    NATH(rezim)anos

JaiNA(threzim)

Uu'NAT(hrezim)

NAT(hrezim) Pagle
    Danath(rezim).
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by Timewalker View Post
    That is just the raid from the outside. The dracula castle.
    It wasn't about the picture, it was that the last boss fight takes place at the exact location of the statue and the circle for it is double-sized.

10+ Year Old Account
    Next week I'm guessing alpha.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oblider View Post
    Thank you for invalidating my own thoughts on wheter I do/don't like something, like I am some idiot who doesn't even understand himself if I had fun during a certain period/time. I liked Legion, I've been subbed since day1 to last day and I was always up to date with content and stuff. But ehy I guess you get to decide that
    I wasn't even talking about you. I'm talking about people in general.

If you, Cinderella, feel like the shoe fits, then that's on you.

Quote Originally Posted by Craaazyyy View Post
    well with many expansions(Legion and BFA are the main examples) after playing beta i instantly knew that they cant fix them during the expansions themselves, immediately after playing beta of both for 20 minutes i realized both expansions gonna blow and they can't fix them until next expansion(and even then they probably wont). With some expansions the fix was possible, like wrath and even wod(though to a lesser extent, because many problems that legion and bfa have WoD also had), but while Wrath fixed those, WoD never did really

as for Cata it had amazing start, but obviously they blew so much into changing the world that they didn't have enough shit to put out later.. oh and 4.3 blew and it lasted for a year, so that wasn't ideal
    I mean, it kinda sounds a lot like you hate WoW and have for a long, long time, and possibly, given you thought Cata had a "great start" (holy shit), hate fun itself? Just a thought... I could be wrong.
    Last edited by Eurhetemec; 2020-03-05 at 11:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    That would be stupid. SL would be absolutely PACKED by all the denizens of worlds destroyed by BL.
    They already said there are infinite realms in the Shadowlands and we're only visiting four of them. Infinite would be a little much for only Azeroth's denizens

Edit:

I don't. What is interesting in yet another Dreadlord, even Mal'Ganis? Burning Legion is done and we had enough of it. Give me new characters.
    The dreadlords were subjugating worlds and being a general plague upon the worlds of the cosmos long before Sargeras even went on his crusade. I mean, they were the ones that sent him into his madness fit and made the Legion happen in the first place. So I'd assume they'll still be mucking around. The Legion may be done with the loss of their leader, but demons aren't.
    Last edited by formerShandalay; 2020-03-05 at 11:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TarzoEzio View Post
    Next week I'm guessing alpha.
    And I DEMAND that you be proven right!

Demand it!! ಠ_ಠ

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    That would be stupid. SL would be absolutely PACKED by all the denizens of worlds destroyed by BL.
    I think you're both slightly misinterpreting what Blizzard have said.

They've said that it's everyone's afterlife, but they've also said that there are infinite realms within it and we're only visiting four/five of those infinite realms, depending on how you count. So whilst we may see a few strange, otherworldly spirits from unknown aliens, I don't think that's going to be a major deal, because most of those are going to be on the infinite realms we're not visiting, rather than four we are.

I notice this setup means it's extremely easy for them to add to the SL zones, if they want to.

EDIT - Dammit Ninja'd

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think the Dreadlords caused Sargeras to go insane, the only involvement they have is telling Sargeras about the Void Lords.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I don't think the Dreadlords caused Sargeras to go insane, the only involvement they have is telling Sargeras about the Void Lords.
    Maybe not, but after his 'talk' with them, he "knew fear for the first time" (chronicle 1 chapter I: Mythos, The will of the Void). I mean, he was troubled before that, because he had run into some void beforehand. But after his encounter with the NAthrezim he kind of snapped. If you read the story, it's almost like a shortened version of Arthas's fall. Troubled mind after running into a force he couldn't fathom > talk with Nathrezim > get consumed by fear and rage > purge a world > tell everyone else there was no other way and get mad they don't agree > run off to become the very thing you were fighting > return to kill them all > try to make your former comrades into your new champions (Dark Pantheon) for a better shot at destroying the universe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by formerShandalay View Post
    Maybe not, but after his 'talk' with them, he "knew fear for the first time" (chronicle 1 chapter I: Mythos, The will of the Void). I mean, he was troubled before that, because he had run into some void beforehand. But after his encounter with the NAthrezim he kind of snapped. If you read the story, it's almost like a shortened version of Arthas's fall. Troubled mind after running into a force he couldn't fathom > talk with Nathrezim > get consumed by fear and rage > purge a world > tell everyone else there was no other way and get mad they don't agree > run off to become the very thing you were fighting > return to kill them all > try to make your former comrades into your new champions (Dark Pantheon) for a better shot at destroying the universe.
    He was troubled by the fact of a corrupted world soul via the Void Lords. Not the Dread Lord themselves. Bigger question is why a bunch of dreadlords would decide to go all demonic and Felfire against what they used to do(Be servants of the Void).
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

He was troubled by the fact of a corrupted world soul via the Void Lords. Not the Dread Lord themselves. Bigger question is why a bunch of dreadlords would decide to go all demonic and Felfire against what they used to do(Be servants of the Void).
    He was troubled before he even came across that world, because in his journeys he had encountered the void before and it had already troubled him somewhat. On the void-consumed world he met the Nathrezim and interrogated them. They told him that what he was seeing was the voidlords' plan of corrupting a Titan and with that bring "every mote of existence under the void lords' will". They told him and he believed, because he saw a corrupted world soul and took that as proof of their words. After that he suddenly knew fear for the first time, rage and anguish "burned through Sargeras's soul" and he killed the Nathrezim, the world and the worldsoul.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    And I DEMAND that you be proven right!

Demand it!! ಠ_ಠ
    Well just looking at how streamers went totally quiet this week. We'll see, I think they want to get it out and show the new expansion but they don't want to fuck it up, they want a good alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurhetemec View Post

I mean, it kinda sounds a lot like you hate WoW and have for a long, long time, and possibly, given you thought Cata had a "great start" (holy shit), hate fun itself? Just a thought... I could be wrong.
    i love the game, i hate last 3 expansions

and cata definitely had great start, great dungeons(one of the best ever), great first raiding tier, classes were 100 times better than they are now, pvp wasn't dead, gearing system was good

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Craaazyyy View Post
    i love the game, i hate last 3 expansions

and cata definitely had great start, great dungeons(one of the best ever), great first raiding tier, classes were 100 times better than they are now, pvp wasn't dead, gearing system was good
    ......Paladins say hi....Holy power was obnoxious back then not until Mist.

Warrior-Magi

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    ......Paladins say hi....Holy power was obnoxious back then not until Mist.
    I mean literally everything he's saying with the possible exception of gear is wrong. What a terrible, coke-addled expansion of with a tiny number of boring fake-hard dungeons (which weren't actually hard, just tediously slow) and the first tier of raids was just BLEURGH (and yeah we beat them and yeah, on Heroic, oh god it was dull and dire, and no expansion ever had boss speeches remotely as bad or such wildly offensive use of coloured lighting as Cata).

Bring back Chi and Mana Tea for mistweavers.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    We'll see I guess. The first datamine build for BfA had G'huun's model in it. So it's possible we could tell as soon as we get a datamineable build. For me this reads as the gargoyle being the boss though:

I like how it is a vampire kind of raid and they have a solarium.

It might be me whos clueless and it means something but it is funny anyway! Sunbeds for vampire elves!

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    I like how it is a vampire kind of raid and they have a solarium.

It might be me whos clueless and it means something but it is funny anyway! Sunbeds for vampire elves!
    Possible he's just not subject to the effects of sunlight like the rest are. Since in theory they are there to punish other souls.

Possible he's just not subject to the effects of sunlight like the rest are. Since in theory they are there to punish other souls.
    Or it's just his personal torture chamber.

That could be ye

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Or it's just his personal torture chamber.
    The plot thickens! Sunlight, gamers worst enemy!