Quote Originally Posted by Eurhetemec View Post
    I mean literally everything he's saying with the possible exception of gear is wrong. What a terrible, coke-addled expansion of with a tiny number of boring fake-hard dungeons (which weren't actually hard, just tediously slow) and the first tier of raids was just BLEURGH (and yeah we beat them and yeah, on Heroic, oh god it was dull and dire, and no expansion ever had boss speeches remotely as bad or such wildly offensive use of coloured lighting as Cata).
    well you can have your opinion, but you have no idea what you're talking about

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Craaazyyy View Post
    I mean you didn't exactly explain yourself like he did and I can say definition of HARD is subjective, random split second one shots are not "HARD" just annoying and Dark Souls level of bullshit. Again Pallies with Holy Power(Ret most so) was not as nice as an idea at the start of Cata...only until Mist it got better.

Lack of content was a big issue for Cataclysm(Obviously from updating the whole old world but still it was complained about). People disliked Uldum because it focused too much on pop culture references and to this day people still get annoyed about it).
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2020-03-06 at 02:11 AM.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Timewalker View Post
    Everyone checks this thread to laugh.
    100% agree the autism spectrum is stong here

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    You can buff your chances for Corona virus by licking the door handles at Grand Central station bathrooms, but I don't think there's an equivalent option to buff your chances at alpha. So you're completely right.
    be good at the game it helps, my guild wr 30 - 50 last 6 years always got in to beta in the 1 or 2 wave
    Last edited by Feral Druid ist Op; 2020-03-06 at 02:17 AM.
    I.O BFA Season 3

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Craaazyyy View Post
    I mean, I do know what I'm talking about, I was there, I did all that content, and I've played WoW since open beta.

I think what you mean is "I disagree", which is fine. Accusing me of having "no idea what I'm talking about" is outright false, however. That's literally nonsense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alpha is cancelled. We are doomed to suffer BfA for all eternity.

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Alpha is cancelled. We are doomed to suffer BfA for all eternity.
    It's only 11 years left until Legion Classic.

Hold on lass. Hold on!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    It's only 11 years left until Legion Classic.

Hold on lass. Hold on!
    Can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Feral Druid ist Op View Post
    100% agree the autism spectrum is stong here
    What, it's full of relatively intelligent reasoning people, with a focus on specific facts and minutia, that dislike emotional confrontation?

Whatever the thread is strong in, I'd say it's something else. This stuff, we could use more of.

I think I may be one of the only ones that looks forward to seeing more of Bastion the most. Two of the other zones sound absolutely amazing too. But I think most people agree that Blizz will struggle hardest to make Maldraxxus equally appealing as the other zones. So far it feels like it will just be Northrend Extreme: Super Scourge. Which may be nostalgic. But will it capture our imagination and fascination?

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Can't wait!
    Launch with the 7.3 legendary system

7.3 m+ system

Perfection

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    We need more Taylor Swift memes to make Alpha available...
    Gods of the cold heed our call!
    The seal has been broken!
    Shall Alpha be swift!

PS.:
    The lack of memes lately is kind of disappointing here. Get to work fellow nerds!

Quote Originally Posted by TarzoEzio View Post
    Next week I'm guessing alpha.
    I wouldn't count on it at this point, it should have been a month ago and they said it was soon like 3 weeks ago.

Safe bet (for now) is this month.
    Last edited by therumblings; 2020-03-06 at 04:30 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    That would be stupid. SL would be absolutely PACKED by all the denizens of worlds destroyed by BL.
    The 5 realms of the Shadowlands aren't all of them. There are infinite realms and afterlife's.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    That would be stupid. SL would be absolutely PACKED by all the denizens of worlds destroyed by BL.
    It's not speculation. It's canon already, they said it at Blizzcon.

Shadowlands = Afterlife for all sentient beings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    What, it's full of relatively intelligent reasoning people, with a focus on specific facts and minutia, that dislike emotional confrontation?

Whatever the thread is strong in, I'd say it's something else. This stuff, we could use more of.

I think I may be one of the only ones that looks forward to seeing more of Bastion the most. Two of the other zones sound absolutely amazing too. But I think most people agree that Blizz will struggle hardest to make Maldraxxus equally appealing as the other zones. So far it feels like it will just be Northrend Extreme: Super Scourge. Which may be nostalgic. But will it capture our imagination and fascination?
    I wasn't excited for Ardenweld until I saw the concept art for the massive tree overlooking the zone. Maldraxus while cool is the one I'm not sold on. Im kind of afraid of the Maw too. Might be ugly. I don't want it to look like a brown or grey Argus.

sylvanas, if the main focus/bad big, will carry this entire expansion.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    sylvanas, if the main focus/bad big, will carry this entire expansion.
    If by carry you mean be the Gul'dan of SL, then sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    Safe bet (for now) is this month.
    For some reason I had a strong belief that next week was going to be the week they allowed it to be both datamined and played but I'm starting to feel that isn't going to be the case. They did push a vendor build this week and even though that doesn't say much, there is a small glimmer of hope.
    Perhaps it is your imperfection that which grants you free will. That allows you to persevere against cosmically calculated odds. You prevailed where the Titans' own perfect creations have failed.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I wasn't excited for Ardenweld until I saw the concept art for the massive tree overlooking the zone. Maldraxus while cool is the one I'm not sold on. Im kind of afraid of the Maw too. Might be ugly. I don't want it to look like a brown or grey Argus.
    I'm still waiting to see what the area where the dungeon entrance to De Other Side is. Not sure if Ardenweald is finished, but if it is we'll most likely see some things from it when the Alpha finally begins lol
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    If by carry you mean be the Gul'dan of SL, then sure.
    naah. she's far more important than the jailor. he's just a mcguffin character
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    By sending us all to the Maw, because "this world" (Azeroth) is a prison. To HER.
    Maybe Maw is not that bad. Maybe they have good food for prisoners and free Playstation for everyone.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    And the creepy looking disheveled guy in the rickety van just wants to give me some candy.
    In my country they propose you to go to the cellar to see beautiful kitten.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    Considering the Shadowlands have been stated as one of the oldest dimensions in WoW so far, this could just mean that Venthyr became one of the first demon races. The lore is iffy now on whether or not inherent demons actually exist: it's completely possible that all demons have to exist as a previous race that gets corrupted.
    But that would mean a major cosmic inbalance. Then, Arcane would have both natural titans and arcane-corrupted races while Fel would need to take control of non-fel beings.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.