10+ Year Old Account
    Another encrypted build lesigh

This build at least is hype for showing that they're still working on alpha at a good enough rate to push builds.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Another encrypted build lesigh
    It puts to bed the idea that WFH is hindering their progress to push builds out.

Edit: What Nagawithlegs said, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    They have been really cagey about the Jailer, I know they said the Arbiter is ancient as is the Shadowlands but I don't think it's been directly confirmed the Jailer is older than the titans. Which, combined with his appearance, makes it likely that he is one.
    I really think he looks more like Habaron or Malfurion than a Titan. I'm so curious about the Jailer, I can't wait to find out more.

Also I really like the picture of the Arbiter, love the design.

Hype!

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe they are trying to get a stable one now and will do a minor push this week to unencrypt it. They have to be hiding something. Why would they keep it encrypted this long?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SerratedEdge252 View Post
    Thats actually pretty sick. Is she in bastion (like the ruler?) Or all of shadowlands. I actually love this
    She's at the center of orbios our capital city for Shadowlands.

I still don't see the "obvious" titan connection with the Jailer. Sure he looks humanoid, but so does quite a lot of other non humans as well. There are only so many eldrith concept you can come up with that doesnt involve making the character more humanoid, and if my theory is correct and the Jailer is somehow related to Death as a whole then there is no reason why the personification of death cannot look humanoid.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by SerratedEdge252 View Post
    Thats actually pretty sick. Is she in bastion (like the ruler?) Or all of shadowlands. I actually love this
    She's the one sorting the souls normally the moment a mortal dies. She is the ruler of Oribos.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oribos is like the gates of heaven but a whole city. When you die your soul goes to Oribos and she judges your soul based on how you lived your life and sends you too an appropriate afterlife. There are millions of afterlives but we will only be seeing 5 at Shadowlands launch. The Maw which is the max level zone is where the absolutely worst irredeemable souls go. Basically mega hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Oribos is like the gates of heaven but a whole city. When you die your soul goes to Oribos and she judges your soul based on how you lived your life and sends you too an appropriate afterlife. There are millions of afterlives but we will only be seeing 5 at Shadowlands launch. The Maw which is the max level zone is where the absolutely worst irredeemable souls go. Basically mega hell.
    The max level zone and the zone we first arrive in, because at the moment all souls go there and we get thrown in there too even though we are alive when we cross over into the Shadowlands.

so 1 more encrypted build according to the gambling addicted and then alpha, maybe next week then

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    I still don't see the "obvious" titan connection with the Jailer. Sure he looks humanoid, but so does quite a lot of other non humans as well. There are only so many eldrith concept you can come up with that doesnt involve making the character more humanoid, and if my theory is correct and the Jailer is somehow related to Death as a whole then there is no reason why the personification of death cannot look humanoid.
    He looks like a dark Aman'thul.

Quote Originally Posted by formerShandalay View Post
    The max level zone and the zone we first arrive in, because at the moment all souls go there and we get thrown in there too even though we are alive when we cross over into the Shadowlands.
    Actually when we go in we are sent to the Maw, presumably as part of the usual intro scenario. You then probably find a way to escape and end up in Oribos.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Actually when we go in we are sent to the Maw, presumably as part of the usual intro scenario. You then probably find a way to escape and end up in Oribos.
    Exactly. I guess it's going to be a bit like Tanaan Jungle without the jungle

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Sure, he has a beard, but so does Harbaron. I am not going to be shocked if a Titan link is established in-game, i just don't think it is as obvious a twist as people are saying it is. I just think Blizzard doesnt want to create a really weird concept for a villain when a humanoid will do.

Besides, from what i remember we have only seen the parts of his face not hidden by the beard as well as his hands. He could be a Draenei underneath for all we know. His robes are quite flowing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by formerShandalay View Post
    Yeah good point forgot to say that.

- - - Updated - - -

I think the real reason we don't have alpha is due to the lack of Farahad and the Taylor's in this thread tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Hence why he's probably Big Daddy Infinite.

3+ Year Old Account
    Shadowlands won't come out this year. They will push it until March 2021 due to corona. Hence there being no public alpha yet.

can you imagine playing BFA for all of 2020

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Timewalker View Post
    Shadowlands won't come out this year. They will push it until March 2021 due to corona. Hence there being no public alpha yet.
    How do you picture this? Ion is like: "ok guys, we finally have excuse to push this shit to 2021, screw work today and LET'S PARTY!!!" or something?

If crisis will last few months, obviously everything will be pushed. Games won't be affected as much as something like tv shows, but still. But delay will slowly add up whole year, Alpha date can't be much affected by this, since it's very near and working from home started just few days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by threadz View Post
    can you imagine playing BFA for all of 2020
    Imagine lack of games (not to mention other entertainment) to play in 2020. Nobody force you to play 8.3 after you finish your goals.
    Last edited by Dracullus; 2020-03-17 at 11:12 PM.