Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    An XP buff is still more than nothing. Wish they would have one for Classic as well as I'm leveling a Paladin / Druid right now.
    But that wouldn't be the Vanilla experience

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    I guess Blizzard wants us to play WoW instead of going outside?
    Kinda like everybody else, and for a reason
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clickbait Mick View Post
    That can be attested to most things about SL. Honestly, pretty frustrating in general. Barely anything to discuss and we're left with bated breath to wait for SL for weeks now. What's there even to discuss?
    Going on months soon.

Tomorrow another week dawns on us. Will we get anything? I'm doubtful but I guess there's always the possibility that we do.

Are there really sources saying nothing until beginning of April?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by clickbait mick View Post
    tomorrow another week dawns on us. Will we get anything? I'm doubtful but i guess there's always the possibility that we do.

Are there really sources saying nothing until beginning of april?
    this week. this time for suree.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    I was never talking about the truck but about different systems to attain ownership, though. Which seems completely lost on you.
    as everything you have said has been in reply to me and my point that azerite, artifacts, legendary's e.t.c are all talent replacements to fill in the gaps left missing since the big talent change. then i can only take this as a missive attempt to shift the goal posts. strangely if your replying to some one, to disagree with them its is they who have set the subject.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    For Ret Paladins specifically...so don't take me out of context. And its far preferable to the...atrocity that was Vanilla back then.
    rets didn't change much since mop?!?!?!?!?!

What drugs are you using dude?! xD

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    For Ret Paladins specifically...so don't take me out of context. And its far preferable to the...atrocity that was Vanilla back then.
    WoD to Legion alone Ret changed an incredible amount. Wut.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by the bear View Post
    this week. this time for suree.
    It's the week before April though?
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Man this thread has been is going under some hype-depression recently.
    Hoping for some kind of announcement this week, for a alpha a few weeks later...
    Last edited by Gangreflamme; 2020-03-23 at 04:00 AM.
    I AM MY SCARS!
    -Illidan, Legion.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clickbait Mick View Post
    Tomorrow another week dawns on us. Will we get anything? I'm doubtful but I guess there's always the possibility that we do.

Are there really sources saying nothing until beginning of April?
    Animal Crossing has me looking forward to each day alone just for that game. At this point it's clear corona is the major concern on everyone's mind and has caused a lot of delays.

So if we end up not seeing anything about Alpha sometime this coming week then for sure we'll get something in April. There's no way they would be silent all of April. Media sites like Wowhead are running out of content to fill the gaps.

My guess is the spaced out amount of little win news for WoW this week was to fill up what would've otherwise been another datamineless week with no WoW meaningful news.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gangreflamme View Post
    Man this thread has been is going under some hype-depression recently.
    Hoping for some kind of announcement this week, for a alpha a few weeks later...
    Not feeling this week at all. Might be due to my irl depression though. Ignore me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pennem View Post
    Animal Crossing has me looking forward to each day alone just for that game. At this point it's clear corona is the major concern on everyone's mind and has caused a lot of delays.

So if we end up not seeing anything about Alpha sometime this coming week then for sure we'll get something in April. There's no way they would be silent all of April. Media sites like Wowhead are running out of content to fill the gaps.

My guess is the spaced out amount of little win news for WoW this week was to fill up what would've otherwise been another datamineless week with no WoW meaningful news.
    Animal crossing has been a highlight of my days for sure. I also discovered Moonlighter which is a cool concept.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    It's the week before April though?
    Yes. Next week we will have 30th 31st and 1st.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

idk about you guys but i am more than ok with the game just being the current 100% exp boost

i think besides the virus being the cause for the boost maybe they are using this as a way to measure how fast leveling in the new system will work

for example 110 to 120 currently can take an hour or so

in the new system that level gap would be 45.8(round up to 46) to 50

im....ok with that

So can we see this as the new leveling pace going forward once the prepatch hits??

and if that is the leveling pace for pre-shadowlands content then would that lead to the exp gap in shadowlands following the current pattern of doubling so currently 109-110 is like 450k but 119-120 is 850k so 50-51 being over 1m?? Can we see the leveling pace being that quick but still being ok since you will be able to level through MoP for 10-50 and at first glance with our current leveling experience you may think "nah thats not possible" but with the new system you can get those 40 levels very easily. Leveling in the old world will be so quick that westfall would lead to level 20 possibly before finishing it....which is ok because that speed requires heirlooms.

So if you take the current leveling speed without heirlooms but with the buff and likely without dungeon finder.....would you be ok with that speed?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    Yes. Next week we will have 30th 31st and 1st.
    it will be on april fools

"hey guys we are launching the alpha it will have 1 zone and no dungeons....JK we have a few zones and most of the content"

Maintenance for all games on Thursday, except for WoW which is on Wednesday.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

7+ Year Old Account
    Please let something happen this week.

Formerly known as Arafal

We might not get a public alpha, but some event showing new information about Shadowlands? Please? These past weeks reminded me so much about WoD, I remember how we were waiting for months desperate for some kind of news... Hope that Shadowlands turns out to be a better expansion though.
    Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkarath View Post
    We might not get a public alpha, but some event showing new information about Shadowlands? Please? These past weeks reminded me so much about WoD, I remember how we were waiting for months desperate for some kind of news... Hope that Shadowlands turns out to be a better expansion though.
    theres going to be a public alpha...may not be a long one but it will happen

Quote Originally Posted by razorpax View Post
    theres going to be a public alpha...may not be a long one but it will happen
    I think what Darkarath wanted to say is that we may don't get a public alpha THIS WEEK, but some info on SL. At least I understand it like that.

Quote Originally Posted by ExiHext View Post
    I think what Darkarath wanted to say is that we may don't get a public alpha THIS WEEK, but some info on SL. At least I understand it like that.
    Exactly, my apologies for my bad selection of words.

So excited to see something about Shadowlands ¡¡ I have so many questions and doubts ¡¡ For example:

- Regarding the story, I think that they have the chance to make something great or to make an absolute disaster:

-- Why Uther remembers everything about his past life? I thought that Bastion inhabitants were ''remade''. How does he look like?

-- If Shadowlands receives the dead people of all planets, is there really a difference for some thousands more that Sylvanas was so eager to
    send there? Might that mean that only Azeroth and a few other planets still have live-beings?

-- If Shadowlands is really the afterlife of all planets and races, could we see dead Titans there? Dead Demons? Dead Dragons? Could the
    Dragon Isles actually be the place where dead dragons go? (meaning that we will see them in a patch).

-- Who the hell are the Jailer and the Arbiter? Are they related to Elune? And what is Elune?

- Regarding classes, focusing more in classes themselves than in the various specs could mean that, lets say, a Hunter, could share more
    skills between specs, leading to a chance to make new specs? For example, lets continue with the hunter, they could finally make a melee
    spec, and 3 ranges specs (MM, BM and Survival).

- Regarding Covenants, how different are the 4 stories that they are supposed to tell? Will the cosmetic progression be satisfactory enough?
    Will they listen and let us change Covenant skills? (just make a new row of talents ¡¡). Or maybe mix the new talent tree AKA soulbinds with
    the skills, let the first row of talents be the 4 skills of each covenant, so that we can change them easily, and build the rest of the tree from
    there on. Like that, that talent tree will stay forever in Shadowlands content, only being usable there.

- Regarding questing and the world, will the new revamped system work? Will WQ receive improvements? Will reputations be more optional
    and cosmetic? Will the new zones feel good if we cannot fly from one to another, being only accessible by teleports? Talking about flying, lets
    hope that we can do it in 9.1, we really do not need to wait for 9.2 for that.

- Torghast and The Maw. The first I do not have any doubt that it will be awesome if they do it correctly, but the second one is a total mistery
    ATM, I guess that they are going to mix 8.2 and 8.3 WQ and events systems, but who knows what could come out of there.

Anyway, I have a thousand doubts, but I am positive. It is said that Shadowlands lacks features, but I think that it has mostly everything that Legion had (changing Class Order Halls for Covenants and Artifacts for... Soulbinds maybe?), plus Torghast and The Maw, which I think that could be two of the most revolutionary stuff that WoW has received since Mythic +.
    Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

The dawn of the final week...