hopin for dataminable build tommorowww during maintance, i wont get in alpha never have so the datamining is the most alpha i get besides streamers

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    By all measurements, BfA has not been a bad expansion to the company in terms of revenue and player retention.

If we were coming out of WoD, I might agree with you but as it stands, BfA being bad is just as subjective as it was whenever someone calls Legion the worst, or MoP, or WOTLK, or TBC, or Cata.

I say this as someone who took a 3-month break due to BfA designs.
    What measurements? Link these official measurements, if you'd be so kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clickbait Mick View Post
    Here is a clip of him saying he expects something next Monday/Tuesday. Which are March 30/31 respectively, proving you wrong.
    Maybe actually pay attention to the person you're watching?

https://www.twitch.tv/towelliee/clip...24hr&sort=time
    Well shit, gonna say that he seems confident, I'll admit I must have missed that. My bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonDays View Post
    How do you people not understand what is going on in the world? Is it because you generally don't leave the house anyway?

Also - why are you advocating for a rushed release again? Has BfA taught you nothing?
    6 months is not rushed. 6 months is standard.

By all measurements, BfA has not been a bad expansion to the company in terms of revenue and player retention.

If we were coming out of WoD, I might agree with you but as it stands, BfA being bad is just as subjective as it was whenever someone calls Legion the worst, or MoP, or WOTLK, or TBC, or Cata.

Yeah sure.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...4#post52197214

What measurements? Link these official measurements, if you'd be so kind.
    https://investor.activision.com/fina...rterly-results

Go right ahead.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DemonDays View Post
    Not sure what you linked to there since my uBlock eradicates certain posters, but see my link to official Quarterly reports.

I know it's easy to get stuck in the info bubble of MMO-C, but these forums represents such a minority that it's not even funny.

The one and single objectively badly received expansion across the board (except many raiders, for obvious reasons), was badly received for objective reasons (no development, shoddy releases, performance issues) and cost immense amounts in revenue lost and players leaving. So much so that they even backtracked on releasing a store mount.

And that's all I'm gonna say on this overly beaten dead horse of a topic. Thanks uBlock!
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2020-03-24 at 12:57 AM.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    ... Well, now I REALLY hope we're not getting it this week.

Jebus, that RNGebus blessing.
    Yeah but it's not infinite stars.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Honestly, in the last 4 weeks while lingering in this thread I've read the following things:

- Rumblings
    - Towellie expects Alpha next [insert day/week]
    - Soon

It's been the same procedure for the last 4 weeks in this thread, I find it amusing that anyone still gives a damn about Towellie's predictions.

- - - Updated - - -

Pre patch could hit in October though.
    It's ok to doubt me this forum has been doubting me since WoD. Just like 24 hours before 100% exp was released I had the number 100 in the title. Or Classic launch. OR BFA Alpha. Lol

Look they know we got the info they just care if we give you a date. So WE or least I try to be as realistic with you guys or the Twitch world as possible without getting in heat.

Some things. Alpha should have been out but it got pushed back. We were suppose to have a small get together to play the latest build and learn and ask questions before you all got to see it. Corona took care of that. Confirmed March is no Alpha though I can say that I wouldn't put a dataminable build next week out of the question. If we were gonna try a build odds are it's gonna be good. Rarely have first Alpha builds been good enough to play flawlessly. But with all the encrypted builds we should be ready for possible tower testing asap.
    http://twitch.tv/towelliee TowelRapaport #WoWsheet

Quote Originally Posted by towelliee View Post
    It's ok to doubt me this forum has been doubting me since WoD. Just like 24 hours before 100% exp was released I had the number 100 in the title. Or Classic launch. OR BFA Alpha. Lol

Look they know we got the info they just care if we give you a date. So WE or least I try to be as realistic with you guys or the Twitch world as possible without getting in heat.

Some things. Alpha should have been out but it got pushed back. We were suppose to have a small get together to play the latest build and learn and ask questions before you all got to see it. Corona took care of that. Confirmed March is no Alpha though I can say that I wouldn't put a dataminable build next week out of the question. If we were gonna try a build odds are it's gonna be good. Rarely have first Alpha builds been good enough to play flawlessly. But with all the encrypted builds we should be ready for possible tower testing asap.
    This = why mic drop gifs were invented.

Sadly I'm under the impression that memes are a bit of a no-no in this thread... A hell, gonna risk it!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Alodi View Post
    Yeah but it's not infinite stars.
    True true, perhaps it could be an acceptable sacrifice to the Alpha Gods with that in mind.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2020-03-24 at 01:27 AM.

I don't think I was memeing
    http://twitch.tv/towelliee TowelRapaport #WoWsheet

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SerratedEdge252 View Post
    Sounds like Hitei and his logic about how the class specs got better as of late lmfao.
    Wanna talk dumbed down? Vanilla, I swear you people made the phrase dumb down into a buzzword that means nothing now.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Wanna talk dumbed down? Vanilla, I swear you people made the phrase dumb down into a buzzword that means nothing now.
    Ahh the typical fanboy response.

Let's compare the game now, after 15 years of development and supposed "improvements" - to the game from 2004.

Such a fair and apt comparison. A fanboys wet dream.

Ah okay, so we're taking the dishonest route and ignoring the existence of Classic and attributing its obvious success to BfA. Not even surprised tbqh. It's almost like the sudden existence of a game doing just as well as BfA would astonishingly "double subs".

Quote Originally Posted by towelliee View Post

I used to doubt you but I honestly believe you now. Thanks for being candid with us.
    Last edited by Edward Wu; 2020-03-24 at 01:44 AM.

5+ Year Old Account
    I wanna know how Torghast is going to translate into expansions beyond shadowlands. maybe it will be kharazan instead because I doubt we will be visiting the shadowlands and torghast the tower beyond shadowlands.

Quote Originally Posted by the bear View Post
    I wanna know how Torghast is going to translate into expansions beyond shadowlands. maybe it will be kharazan instead because I doubt we will be visiting the shadowlands and torghast the tower beyond shadowlands.
    I think it's a bit to early for that. They have to see if the concept even works out first.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    I think it's a bit to early for that. They have to see if the concept even works out first.
    assuming its a success, id like to see random caves pop up throughout azeroth that are infinitely deep. something like kobolds & catacombs. the theme of the caves depend on the zones. seeing as blizzard likes to reiterate based on common complaints they hear from previous expansions, I think players will get tired of the torghast visuals so more variety would be better.

BFA: good content with shit systems

Gonna sign off from here until any actual news of SL hits. This situation feels dragged out and it's because I have my eyes glued to MMO-C/Wowhead waiting for anything, for weeks now. Gonna take my mind off this and focus on non-WoW stuff a bit. See you guys for the info dump and massive discussions afterward!

Take care of yourselves.

Gonna sign off from here until any actual news of SL hits. This situation feels dragged out and it's because I have my eyes glued to MMO-C/Wowhead waiting for anything, for weeks now. Gonna take my mind off this and focus on non-WoW stuff a bit. See you guys for the info dump and massive discussions afterward!

Take care of yourselves.
    Yeah, I'm doing the same. Even though I haven't written much in here, I do read most of it. Good luck with the hype guys!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by the bear View Post
    assuming its a success, id like to see random caves pop up throughout azeroth that are infinitely deep. something like kobolds & catacombs. the theme of the caves depend on the zones. seeing as blizzard likes to reiterate based on common complaints they hear from previous expansions, I think players will get tired of the torghast visuals so more variety would be better.
    Would they be called Delves?