This disaster is working amazingly for Blizzard. I play in a not very populated spanish server, and for the first time since WoD release I have to wait AN HOUR to get in. I think that I never had to wait that long.

Very good opportunity for them to create hype with Shadowlands alpha IMO.
    Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkarath View Post
    This disaster is working amazingly for Blizzard. I play in a not very populated spanish server, and for the first time since WoD release I have to wait AN HOUR to get in. I think that I never had to wait that long.

This is what i predicted a couple weeks back. Really would ahve thought Blizzard would have capitalized further by getting the Alpha through, but i guess they do not want ot risk pushing an unstable build.
    But yes, all games have benefited massively from Covid-19, especially games that were set to launch at this point anyways, like Doom Eternal or Animal Crossing.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    It's not like Alpha would get that affected by people being at home. It's not open.
    Sure it would, ppl would be free to play. Those who can’t, watch streamers. Creating hype.

Classic the same. Right now I can't even get into any Blizzard game because of a launcher queue (lol?). Even the WoW forums are down.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Classic the same. Right now I can't even get into any Blizzard game because of a launcher queue (lol?). Even the WoW forums are down.
    Fuck It. I got disconnected and I cannot get in again. I will continue to read The Wheel of Time meanwhile.

Fuck It. I got disconnected and I cannot get in again. I will continue to read The Wheel of Time meanwhile.
    Careful, Classic servers will be shut down by the time you finish that brick.

10+ Year Old Account
    Week 9 : Titanforged is back to help alts in raids/MM+.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Careful, Classic servers will be shut down by the time you finish that brick.
    Currently reading A Crown of Swords. Almost halfway!!

Quote Originally Posted by Greyfang View Post
    Question, do we know what the mounts for each Covenant will be? (I think only Kyrian was shown?)
    This is most likely Necrolord mount concept art.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Week 12: Hotfix to prevent the gap between SoO and WOD from growing even larger

true, i know this is like a crazy way of thinking in terms of wow subs, but when the last time wow subs peaked

was when the great recession peaked

and recently we have a peak in unemployment claims due to the coronavirus

im not saying there is a coorelation, i just wonder if there is because people have more free time and u know wow might help em cope
    Last edited by arandomuser; 2020-03-27 at 05:45 PM. Reason: sry if this is off topic, just a strange theory hope it dosent go to much into OT discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Atticon View Post
    This is most likely Necrolord mount concept art.

So what you're saying is..

We should go with the Necrolords for our covenant

Quote Originally Posted by Asphyx22 View Post

Right!? God damn, rocking the necrolord set and riding this beast, sign me right up.

Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    true, i know this is like a crazy way of thinking in terms of wow subs, but when the last time wow subs peaked

[IMG]

was when the great recession peaked
    [IMG]

and recently we have a peak in unemployment claims due to the coronavirus

[IMG]

im not saying there is a coorelation, i just wonder if there is because people have more free time and u know wow might help em cope
    Interesting, though i think that might be more directly because people at home without anything to do easily turns to games, and back in WotLK WoW is very much a zeitgeist that people gravitated towards, and while WoW is still well-knwon i am not sure it is as infuental anymore to attract large quantities of people. If Blizzard capitalized on it with a massive Alpha campaign then sure, but otherwise we are likely to not see as big an upsurge.

Right!? God damn, rocking the necrolord set and riding this beast, sign me right up.

7+ Year Old Account

I think this art piece might be misplaced tho.
    It's color scheme doesn't fit that of Maldraxxus.

Looks more like a Maw creature.

Formerly known as Arafal

interesting the maw anima looks alot like the sha magic

Quote Originally Posted by neik View Post
    They are not even remotely in the same category.
    sure they're not with the choice between a barbie doll dream house or LOTR orc playset with a bonus shipyard
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    interesting the maw anima looks alot like the sha magic
    Think that is mostly due to the two having the same visual theme of "completely dead stuff". Which would be graytones and the like.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Think that is mostly due to the two having the same visual theme of "completely dead stuff". Which would be graytones and the like.
    And....the mogu in Pandaria are using something called Anima to.....

me thinks its not a coincidence.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi