i almost wish Shadowlands was more inspired by Kourend from OSRS :P.

7+ Year Old Account
    Announcement of two new Allied Races.

Lightbound Undead for Alliance and Saberon for Horde. Clarification that Undead on Horde at the ones who grew attached to the Horde and feel like their ties to the Alliance have been fully cut, whereas the Lightbound Undead feel like the return of Calia Menethil is reason to reunite with their living family members on the Alliance. They are intrigued by heir vision of a redemption. The Saberon are the ones who arrived through the Dark Portal with the Mag'har Orcs. As for the Botani who arrived at the same time, we're given a tease that they've a newfound interest in the potential of restoring parts of Azeroth. A sort of tease for the future.

Announcement of a fully revamped Professions system.

You are able to craft unique items and treat it as a proper endgame system. Legendary crafting and so on. If you are prepared to grind and gather tons of materials or farm unique recipes, then you may also unlock really rare transmog appearances which could net you a good sum on the AH perhaps. This could follow the same theme as the rest of the expansion, of heroes from the past and so on. Perhaps one unique set to unlock could be Kael'thas armour.
    Please no. Also, if we get new allied races either give us shadowland ones, halforcs or the nazjatar races ....

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Please no. Also, if we get new allied races either give us shadowland ones, halforcs or the nazjatar races ....
    How about: no new races, allied or not, at all? We have enough races by now plus we get improved customization options for the existing ones (which allied races always should have been).

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    How about we let them focus on the announced imrpovement of customization options for already existing races rather than adding another 5 ARs which of course will have like 3 skin color options with 2 faces and 4 hair styles.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlands-is-fake View Post
    ... *snip*

I could go on but... damn, suddenly this thing is beginning to look like a proper expansion in my eyes.
    Yeah, but this is fan fiction and not in the slightest what they announced or stated. I mean I'm open for most of that but it'll most likely never happen.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Hype is so close to beign truly dead at this point, just like the prophecies said a couple pages back. "Only when the hype dieth, shall the Alpha riseth". Or something to that effect.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

7+ Year Old Account
    Ugh, this forum is losing its mind.

I hope they release the damn alpha this week.

Formerly known as Arafal

When hype is ashes..

You'll have my permission to datamine.
    4 u

It has to be this week, surely. Wednesday is even April 1st, Blizzard could not possibly miss this chance.

Its not gonna be this week. We may get a dataminable build tho.

10+ Year Old Account
    April is coming, i'ts obviously soon™ :P

Quote Originally Posted by towelliee View Post
    What can I tell you it's been pushed back 3 times now. I can easily tell you when it isn't happening. And easily tell when it is well before the public knows. None of the content creators will risk blurting out the date. You may think we are dumb but not THAT dumb. Anyways look out for week of 6th data mining early week alpha late in week. FFVII REMAKE rip
    So what you are telling me is that they are going to take away all the hype from their own game, the Ashes of Outland HS expansion. I highly doubt that! My Nostradumbass opinion says we don't get info until the week of the 13th. So i take back my previous post about info next week it wont happen. Just admit you have no idea when its going to drop and that you keep stringing along your viewers for clicks, without those you clicks you're not making any money. They are not going to make streamers who stream both pick one or the other. Those streamers will stream the HS expansion for a week and then the following week switch to what will hopefully be the SL expansion.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Last edited by Lazarel; 2020-03-29 at 03:30 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bindanda View Post
    Those streamers will stream the HS expansion for a week and then the following week switch to what will hopefully be the SL expansion.
    I only disagree with this, most streamers known as "WoW streamers" don't give a shit about playing HS even when something new comes out for it.

But other than that, I think corona stuff did push back a lot of what WoW team was planning. This coming week can be another "dead week" because they can use the typical April 1st Fools Day as the "big wow news of the week", so it wouldn't be surprising for it to be another quiet week in terms of anything being datamineable or revealing of SL alpha/beta.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarel View Post
    The logo looks weird, and if it's """""true""""", it's Oribos art style then
    Last edited by Valysar; 2020-03-29 at 03:49 PM.

Looks pretty cool, but I doubt it's real.

Stood in the Fire Grand Phoenix's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm. Hard to tell if it's real or not. It's pretty, though, and it uses some of the floating "window panes" you see in Bastion plus the Oribos symbol. Hopefully the log-in music won't be as blast-your-ears-off loud like Legion's was.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    I would prefer this way more than cracked Icecrown again

Quote Originally Posted by Grand Phoenix View Post
    Hmm. Hard to tell if it's real or not. It's pretty, though, and it uses some of the floating "window panes" you see in Bastion plus the Oribos symbol. Hopefully the log-in music won't be as blast-your-ears-off loud like Legion's was.
    Speaking of those window panes. I wonder if they are what allows travel between different zones when flying. Spread the maround the circumference of the zones and you have instant teleports when needed. The shape certainly does make one thing they are portals to different areas.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand Phoenix View Post
    Hmm. Hard to tell if it's real or not.
    It's not.
    Someone just shopped Oribos concept art onto the login screen.

Formerly known as Arafal